Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Harem Fighter: Chapter 5 - Electric Mage Warrior

“So how is work at the Bright Blossom?”

Cloche was in the office’s study room one afternoon.

Captain Elienne had found some free time to give him a one-on-one lesson on magic theory.

They sat across a desk from each other while he read aloud the textbook. Elienne crossed her arms and legs as she listened.

She surprised him with a question unrelated to the lesson, so he answered in some puzzlement.

“I’ve gotten used to waiting tables. I’ve gotten to know Theresa well enough that we sometimes eat together while on break. Unfortunately, I have nothing else to report. I haven’t noticed any sign of Maddock.”

It pained him that he had no results to show for his mission.

(Did she bring it up because she’s thinking of calling the mission off?)

He gave her a nervous look and found her hesitating in a way he had never seen with her. After a moment, she finally managed to respond.

“We have actually received intelligence from another source suggesting Maddock’s bandits visit the Bright Blossom.”

“R-really!?” he shouted, leaning forward without thinking.

Theresa’s connection to Maddock had only been a guess he had made on some vague, half-heard information. He hadn’t actually been very confident he was correct.

It felt so much more likely now that they had some new information from a different source.

Elienne leaned back from overeager Cloche and responded.

“Yes, really. We asked around people near the Bright Blossom and someone said they had seen a man with a scar on his lip going in. We still can’t say for certain that Theresa and Maddock are together, but there might be something to the Bright Blossom connection.”

“Then I need to work extra hard.”

He was excited by this corroboration, but Elienne shook her head.

“You don’t need to do this.”

“But…”

The skilled captain glared sharply into the disappointed newbie’s eyes.

“I was hesitant to tell you about this because I knew you would react this way. If Theresa is working with the bandits, it would be too dangerous for you to get any closer to her.”

He laughed off her concern.

“Don’t worry. If they kill me that’s all the proof you need that the Bright Blossom belongs to Maddock. Force your way in and take a look around and I’m sure you’d find some evidence.”

He had no real skills as a mercenary, but he could still be useful. He was more than willing to risk his life if it would avenge his village.

His excitement was answered by a hard blow to the side of his head.

The strike from a gauntleted left arm knocked him from his chair and sent him tumbling along the floor.

“…!”

Expert skill had gone into sending him flying without actually injuring him. But the shock of being struck by his beloved captain left him in a daze.

(Wh-why did she hit me!?)

He crawled along the floor, at a loss as to why she was so angry, and she stood up from her chair to tower over him.

“It would pain me to lose you. And pain the others too. Don’t you understand that!?”

“B-but!”

Frustrated and fighting back tears, he looked up to see her crouch down and embrace his head.

(Oh.)

The warmth of her touch cooled his emotions. He couldn’t bring himself to move with the soft touch of her breasts on his face.

“Avenge your village if you wish, but what good is that if you lose your own life in the process?” She hugged him tight. “Don’t rush this. Maddock isn’t going anywhere. We can take our time and gradually corner him. Trust me to help you.”

Shocked by the tears he heard in her voice, he looked up and made a plea of his own.

“B-but I do trust you! That’s why I want to use my life to help you!”

“I’m telling you to stop being so shortsighted!” She held his cheeks between her hands and stared into his eyes. “I know what happened to you left a deep scar in your heart. You feel like the entire world has abandoned you and you’re desperate. But you aren’t the only person to have suffered.” Her purple eyes were harsh and accusing. “My parents abandoned me. I don’t even remember them. I shudder to think what would have happened to me if the women of the Crystal Temple hadn’t taken me in. Katrina is the illegitimate daughter of a disgraced merchant. All of us have had our struggles we’re hesitant to share. Reese is the daughter of a poor farmer and her father never returned after being sent away to war. She asked to join us because she needed money to support her many younger siblings.”

The other members also came from unfortunate circumstances.

But none of them let it show. Cloche on the other hand had only ever thought about himself. He was ashamed.

“Think of the Thunder Gauntlets as your family. And if a found family isn’t good enough for you, you can go make a real one for yourself. You’re young and pretty, so you shouldn’t have a hard time finding a guy you like.”

“But…”

He appreciated her kindness, but he couldn’t accept it.

Because he was a boy. He wanted to repay her before the truth inevitably came out. He was prepared to risk his life for that.

He wanted to convince her, but she strongly cut him off.

“No buts. Whatever you might think, I already see you as my little sister. Even if the entire world turned against you, I will always be there for you. And not just me. Everyone Thunder Gauntlet will be. They wouldn’t keep inviting you to join them in their indecent fun if they didn’t adore you.”

“Eh? You knew what we were doing?”
He was shocked, but she smiled bitterly.

“When you’re that loud, I would have to be deaf not to notice.”

“S-sorry.”

Elienne had apparently heard him sharing a bed with the others.

She was the last person he had wanted to know, so he felt disgusted with himself.

He felt like his crush had seen him out on a date with another woman. Not that she had any reason to see it like that.

“No apology necessary. Everyone here is free to live their lives however they like. I imagine they noticed you were hurting and hoped this would help soothe the pain.”

“Eh?”
He was dumbfounded because he had never even considered that possibility.

“Although what a pretty boy you make when they dress you up probably plays a role too.”

He was still reeling from the realization of how thoughtless and selfish he had been, but she stroked his cheek and smiled bitterly.

“You are my little sister and my apprentice. I’m willing to overlook some mischief here and there. I wouldn’t want you to end up as boring as me.”

“…”

Elienne could certainly be strict and straitlaced in a way some might call boring and not even Cloche could defend her there.

On the other hand, he liked that about her.

“I have high hopes for you. You show promise as a warrior and as a mage. You’re also a very likable person. You could join the Crystal Temple or you could work as a freelance mercenary. If you wanted, you could even join the knights or hire on as the personal guard of a wealthy merchant. Or you could find yourself a nice man and enjoy a happy marriage.”

He started to say that wasn’t possible, but he was stopped when her lips sealed his.

“…!”

This kiss seemed to last a little long to just be a kiss of greeting.

His eyes widened and he froze until she finally pulled away.

“I can’t wait to see what you accomplish in the future, so don’t be in a rush to die.”

Her love for him was nearly palpable. Her concern for him was entirely sincere. Which only pained him more.

He couldn’t stop the tears.

(I want to stay here forever. I want to adore her like a big sister and dedicate my life to her.)

That sounded like true happiness to him. But it wasn’t an option for him.

(I-I can’t do it. This is tearing my heart in two. I can’t lie to her any longer.)

He sobbed and opened his mouth with warm tears running down his cheeks.

“I-I’m sorry. I love you. I love everyone here. B-but I…I shouldn’t be here.”

“Don’t be ridiculous. You are our sister.”

She hugged him tight.

“B-but I…I’m a boy.”

“…!?”

This Elienne had not expected. The strict but loving captain stiffened. After a moment, she loosened her arms and smiled bitterly while viewing her apprentice.

“What are you talking about? This isn’t the time for bad jokes.”

“It’s true. I really am a boy.”

He had said it. Now he would lose the new home he had been given to replace the one he had lost.

The sense of loss consumed him as his face crumpled up.

“When I first learned this was a branch of the Crystal Temple and only women could join, I knew I had to tell the truth and leave, but I couldn’t do it and then it felt like it was too late. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

He tearfully apologized over and over while she stared at him.

It hadn’t been for long, but they had lived together as family. Elienne had to know Cloche wasn’t the kind of person who would lie about this. But she had trouble processing what she had been told.

She stared blankly at him for a long while until she finally removed her hugging arms from him and stood up. He waited for her to announce his execution as she stared down at him and gave a command in an emotionless voice.

“Remove your clothing.”

“Eh? Right here?”
He nervously looked up at her with his tear-streaked face and she replied with a harshness that bordered on hysteric.

“Yes. You think I can believe such an absurd claim without seeing it for myself!?”

“Y-yes, ma’am.”

He could not even consider disobeying the woman who had saved his life.

As apology for lying about his sex, he had decided to be honest about everything else, so he stood up and reluctantly removed his clothing in front of the frightening woman.

She stared intently at him as he stood there in the nude

Then she got on one knee and looked at the self-proclaimed boy’s crotch to judge for herself.

“…”

Given the circumstances, his penis had shrunk about as small as it could get.

(Ugh, please don’t stare like that. Don’t defile your eyes like this.)

Her gaze bore painfully into his penis like her purple eyes were emitting invisible beams.

After a bit, she reached out her right, ungauntleted hand and grabbed his penis.

“S-so this is a penis. You really are a boy.”

“I-I’m sorry.”

Her cold fingers made him jerk like she was holding an icy blade against it.

She didn’t seem to know what to do now that it was in her hand. She ended up massaging it like she was fidgeting with a knickknack while thinking.

“Ah.”

She gasped in surprise as the penis started to grow in her hand. Before long, it had grown until it nearly passed his navel.

It was the natural reaction for a boy with his dick in the grasp of a woman he had feelings for.

“Th-they get this big?”
Her eyes widened at the sight of the giant meat sword, which only made him more embarrassed.

He adored her like a goddess, so having her see his penis at all was bad enough. Having her see it erect was even worse.

She stroked it a bit to see how it felt and then held it tight, like it was a sword’s hilt.

“I see. Th-this is the ‘incredible vibrator’ the others keep talking about, isn’t it?”

“Y-yes. I-it is.”

He was afraid she would crush it in her grip but it also felt good when she touched it, so he wasn’t sure how to feel.

“I suppose a real one would be better than a fake one.”

He had no way of answering that one.

She carefully and curiously observed the penis in her hand.

“Hard to believe something so brutal looking belongs to such a cute face. The way the bottom of the head sticks out is especially brutal. Wouldn’t that rub all over the inside of your body when it’s inside you? Or is that what makes it so good?”

She gently bit the index finger in her gauntlet and pondered the penis presented to her.

(I-I’m pretty sure this is a normal size. In fact, Katrina said it was a child’s size. Has the captain never seen another penis before?)

He held his tongue because he couldn’t bring himself to disagree with her, but then she stroked the shaft with her right hand and gently grabbed the balls with her gauntleted left hand.

“…!”

The feeling of hard metal on that male weak point made him jump.

(I-it’s so cold. Couldn’t you remove that before touching me there?)
Elienne was known as the Electric Mage Warrior and her gauntlet was a powerful magic tool. It could release electric attacks capable of incapacitating more than 10 men at once.

Having that dangerous weapon rubbing and pinching his balls was a harrowing experience.

“The sperm is stored in here, isn’t it?”

“Yes…I think.”

He didn’t actually know for sure.

He did know that the contrast between her warm flesh hand and her cold metal gauntlet was driving him mad.

However, she wasn’t at all aware how he was feeling and continued asking questions like with that divinely beautiful face of hers.

“The others had something this big inside them and didn’t realize the truth?”

“Yes. They all think I’m a girl.”

He answered while still standing at attention, which made her laugh. Then she slowly let go of his penis.

“Assumptions really can play tricks on people, can’t they?” She regretfully brushed up her bangs and shook her head. “And I’m no exception there. I never even considered the possibility you were a boy. I suppose this is where you laugh at me for being a sheltered Crystal Temple girl. …I see. So you were a boy all along.”

She stood up and then bowed deeply toward him.

“I am so sorry for what we put you through.”

“D-don’t apologize! Why are you apologizing!?”

This caught him entirely by surprise and left him confused.

She straightened up and looked him in the face as she continued.

“In my defense, I was raised in the women-only Crystal Temple and now I lead a women-only group of mercenaries. I barely ever interact with men, so I only have my own ignorance to blame.”

“No, this was all my fault. You were all so kind and it was so comfortable here I ended up staying when I shouldn’t have. I knew it couldn’t last, but I decided to stay until we had dealt with Maddock. I planned to tell the truth once we had taken his head. I wanted to at least avenge my village before you killed me.”

He confessed the unvarnished truth.

She let him finish but her eyes widened at the last part.

“What? Why would I kill you? I’m the one that mistook you for a girl. You weren’t trying to deceive us when you joined.”

“But…everyone says you hate men.”

After everything Katrina and the others had said, he was nervous to even make that claim out loud, but Elienne smiled bitterly and shook her head.

“I don’t hate men. I just have so little experience interacting with them I get nervous around them. That has led to some rumors about me hating them, but that’s all it is.”

“R-really?”
He breathed a sigh of relief but also felt very silly.

(Wait, does that mean Katrina was lying to me this whole time?)

That woman was the only one who had known he was a boy and he cursed himself for letting her terrify him for her own amusement.

“I get nervous around men, but you are one of us.” Elienne smiled gently. “Being around you doesn’t bother me.”

“O-one of you?”

He hadn’t expected that and stared in confusion, so she stroked his cheek.

“Yes, you’re one of us. At this point, it doesn’t matter if you’re a boy or a girl. You’re the newest member of the Thunder Gauntlets and you’re my beloved apprentice.”

She made it sound like a foregone conclusion. When what that meant finally hit him, it opened the floodgates inside him.

“C-captaiiiiiiiiiin! Sob.”

He had assumed the truth getting out when mean the end of everything for him, but his beloved captain had accepted it like it was nothing.

His tears started back up and increased to a flood.

He was bawling like a baby and Elienne wasn’t sure how to react.

“C’mon, don’t cry. Since when were you such a crybaby?”
“B-but.”

He wouldn’t stop sobbing and she wasn’t sure what to do about it, but then she said something completely unexpected.

“O-oh, I know. Could you help me with some rehabilitation? Like I said earlier, I get nervous around men. I had been thinking for a while I needed to fix that, so could you help me get more comfortable around men?”
“Eh? Um, sure. Anything you want.”

If she told him to die, he would die without even asking why. He would even kill an innocent child without hesitation.

The Electric Mage Warrior, feared by all criminals in the region, grew awkward and unsure as she faced that boy’s conviction.

“I-I, well, I want a better look at your, um, p-penis.”

“Eh!?”
This surprise was enough to get him to stop crying.

He stared intently at her face, making her blush and brush her hair back over her right ear.

“You see, I had always thought a man’s sex organ was a filthy thing, but, well, after seeing yours, I think I may have been wrong.” She looked down at his face and gave an uncertain tilt of the head. “Would that be alright?”

“O-of course it would.”

He could not have answered any other way. He felt bewitched.

“R-really? It would? Thank you.”

She breathed a sigh of relief and kneeled in front of him again. She brought both hands to his dick with a deadly serious look on her face. She also leaned her divine face toward the head.

“How strange. Knowing this belongs to you makes it seem oddly adorable…cute even.”

Her usual stern expression was tinged pink like she had a light fever and her purple eyes looked heated and damp.

“Who would ever imagine someone with such a cute face was hiding something this big in his pants?”

Elienne stroked the shaft and opened her mouth enough to breathe a hot sigh on it.

Then she opened her mouth wider, stuck out her damp red tongue, and licked the tip.

“Ugh.”

Cloche couldn’t believe her holy tongue was touching such an unclean part of him and he couldn’t help but groan.

A powerful jolt ran from his dick to his spine like she had sent some electricity from the gauntlet on her left hand.

Of course, this was a sweet jolt, not a painful one.
“C-captain.”

“S-sorry. It looked so cute I couldn’t help myself.”

She shrank down, ashamed she hadn’t been able to restrain her desire.

The reaction was so different from her normal behavior, which made it all the cuter.

“No, it’s fine. Um, if you want to lick it, feel free to lick it as much as you want.”

“I-I see. Sorry, but maybe just a little more.”

She was still flustered, but once he gave permission, she eagerly leaned her face toward the cock held firmly between her hands. She opened her mouth and carefully licked the head with the wet tip of her tongue.

Her purple eyes looked up at his face while she cutely licked it.

Using the same skills she had developed to observe her opponent’s reactions in combat, she observed his reactions to her licking and searched out the most effective points.

“Ahh.”

Cloche moaned in pleasure as he looked down at it all.

(Wow, she’s…she’s really licking my dick. And I think she likes it.)

This felt doubly impossible to him.

First, he had needed to pretend his penis was a dildo whenever he had sex, so a blowjob was out of the question. The young women here had never done that for him. Or rather, he hadn’t let them.

Katrina had been the one exception, but she was something of a dominatrix and preferred to make him pleasure her than the other way around.

Second, he had been led to believe the captain hated men.

He had never imagined the day would come that she would be happily sucking his dick.

(Oh, wow. Her beautiful face looks so lewd doing this. I never knew women looked so indecent when they suck dick.)

He had never seen anything like that stern-faced young woman crossing her eyes, opening her mouth wide, and sticking out her tongue.

“Nh, nhh, nh, ahh.”

She gradually got the hang of licking it, so she grew bolder. Eventually, she couldn’t resist any longer and took the head into her mouth.

“Ahh, I can’t believe you have so much of my dick in your mouth.”

Elienne swallowed it deep, like she was challenging herself to see how much of it she could swallow.

“Ahhh!”

Nearly the entire length was now contained inside that warm, wet space.

With her mouth full, she had no choice but to breathe through her nose and that heavy breathing tickled his young pubic hair.

“C-captain.”

He looked down in surprise and she looked up with her mouth full of cock, their eyes meeting.

She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him for support. Then she worked her tongue and slurped up his precum while moving her head back and forth.

(W-wow! She really is sucking my dick now. I-it’s incredible.)

He couldn’t resist any longer.

His penis started to throb.

(I-I’m going to cum. Cum in her mouth.)

He didn’t want to defile her mouth like that, so he grabbed her head and pulled his dick from her lips.

She grew cross-eyed to stare at the cock throbbing right in front of her. Her chin was wet with drool, her purple eyes were melted, and she gave him with a “what’s wrong?” look.

She looked so sexual he actually felt faint.

(I can’t defile her mouth, but I want to cum. I can’t resist.)

He stared at his penis, willing it to calm down, but he could also see the young woman sitting at his feet, silently telling him she wanted to suck it some more.

He stared at her chest and gulped.

(Her boobs really are big, aren’t they? I bet it would feel great to have my dick between them. But she’d probably get mad and say I was pushing my luck if I asked for that. But maybe that would be better than defiling her mouth.)

He compromised with himself, deciding it would be less sinful to cum on her tits than in her mouth.

But not even Katrina had given him a titjob.

He was unsure and hesitant, but his young lust gave him the courage to speak up.

“Um, captain? I have a, uh, request.”

“What is it?” she asked, unable to keep her eyes off of the precum-dripping cock.

“W-well, I want to put my dick between your boobs.”

“Between my breasts?”

She must not have expected this request. Her eyes widened and she held her breasts in her hands while looking down at them.

“Yes. Can I do that?”
He was afraid he had gone too far this time, but she smiled bitterly.

“V-very well. You are the one teaching me about men, after all.”

“No, you don’t have to. But if you are willing, thank you. Okay, can you lie down on the sofa?”

Overjoyed, Cloche had her lie on her back in the sofa in the corner of the room. Then he straddled her stomach.

Her large breasts pushed up on her white top. The outfit gave her the dignity worthy of a captain, but it also had a stylish design where the top barely covered anything more than her chest.

The thought of sticking his dick in the exposed cleavage made him tremble.

He was fiercely erect and even Elienne tensed her cheeks when she saw it glistening above her.

“I really can do this, right?”

“Yes. Do as you wish.”

He accepted her kind offer by inserting his erection between her breasts without even removing her top.

“Oh, your penis is so hot. It feels like it’s going to burn my chest.”

She squirmed below him like she could barely stand it.

He could similarly feel the hot blood flowing below her marble-smooth skin.

Her tight-fitting top wasn’t made with space for anything extra in there, so it looked like it was going to tear at any moment.

(Ahh, I can’t believe I have my dick between her boobs. They’re so soft and jiggly.)

He had dreamed of having sex with her and a titjob from her had been especially impossible when he was pretending to be a girl.

He had never even dreamed of this really happening, so his hips started moving on their own.

“C-captain. Your boobs feel so good.”

He moved his hips back and forth while straddling her stomach and sticking his dick in her cleavage.

“Ahn…you’re having sex with my breasts – my boobs – aren’t you?

She looked down at her own chest and sighed in ecstasy.

Her perfectly round breasts had their shape distorted by the cock between them. The sight must have stimulated her masochistic side.

A sexual sweat poured from her body, causing her outfit to cling to her body. The erectness of her nipples became apparent through her top.

(Wow, her nipples are so stiff. She’s turned on too.)

Delighted, he reached out a hand and pinched one her nipples through the clothing.

“Ahn!”

She opened her mouth wide and moaned.

(I-I never imagined I would see her looking so defenseless.)

His happiness became arousal and gathered in his penis to make it grow even more.

“Oh, i-it’s so big.”

She had to be seeing the head repeatedly poke out from the top of her cleavage, the single hole at the tip opening wide.

(Ahh…I’m about to cum. But if I cum now, won’t I shoot it on her face!?)

His lust-addled brain had decided cumming on her tits would be less inappropriate than in her mouth, but this position ensured he would give her a facial.

(N-no. I can’t possibly cum on her face.)

Cumming on her back that one time had pained him enough, so her face was out of the question.

But his male instincts refused to let him pull out from between her breasts at this point.

He froze in place, so she gave him a curious look.

“What’s wrong.”

“I-I’m about to cum.”

He used all his willpower to keep his trembling dick from exploding.

“You mean ejaculate? Go ahead.”

She had no experience with men, but that didn’t mean she didn’t know anything about it. She kindly encouraged him to continue.

“B-but it would get on your face.”
“I don’t mind. I want to see you ‘cum’.”

To his surprise, she grabbed her own breasts and used them to massage the penis held between them.

“Ahh!?”
Her warm and smooth skin and the soft flesh within worked to make him ejaculate, effectively eliminating the rational part of his mind.

His hips resumed moving and he focused all his energy on fucking her tits. He reached his limit in no time.

“I-I’m cumming!”

His erection throbbed between her breasts like a serpent, finally rearing its head and spraying out its “venom”.

A milky liquid erupted from the tip.

“Kyah!”
Elienne must have known the ejaculation was coming, but she still cried out.

Shot after shot of stringy, sticky cum splattered on the noble warrior’s face, silver hair, wonderful forehead, angled eyes, bridge of the nose, soft cheeks, and both ears.

Cloche himself was astonished by how much there was as he continued working his hips. Finally, he squeezed out the last drop with her breasts.

(H-her beautiful face is covered in my cum.)

A woman’s face stained with his semen was a strange sight, fulfilling some kind of male desire within him.

He simply stared at it for a while, but then he came back to his senses and apologized.

“S-sorry. I’ll wipe that up right away.”

He hurriedly reached for his removed clothing to pull out a handkerchief, but she stopped him.

“Let me stay like this a while longer. Hmm, being dyed in your color feels kind of nice.”

She basked in a feminine sort of masochism but then opened her eyes wide.

“But wait. I recognize this smell.”

“Eep!?”
He stiffened.

“When you gave me that massage, Katrina said this was a lotion and that it was good for a woman’s skin.”

Elienne’s melted purple eyes regained the light of reason and glared sharply up at Cloche.

“I-I’m sorry.”

He paled and apologized, but she smiled bitterly.

“Katrina knew you were a boy the entire time, didn’t she? Sigh, that woman.”

She used a finger to scoop up some of the semen on her face and stared at it.

“Hm, so this is semen. I thought it would be disgusting, but it’s kind of adorable when I know it’s yours.”
“C-captain.”

He wasn’t sure what to say and she went on to lick the semen from her finger.

“And this is what your semen tastes like. …Not bad.”

(Wow. I was so afraid of cumming in her mouth and then she goes and eats it like it’s nothing.)

He stared in shock while she tried to clean off her face by scooping up more and more of the sexual fluid on her finger and licking it off.

But she couldn’t get it all without a mirror, so Cloche eventually wiped it off with a handkerchief.

“Th-thank you.”

Extremely satisfied, he thanked her and started to leave, but she reached out and grabbed his leg.

“You’re done already?”

“Eh?”

He wasn’t sure what she was trying to say, so she frowned and glared at him.

“There isn’t more you want to do with me?”

“U-umm.”

She rubbed her thighs together and gave him a very displeased look.

(Eh!? Is she pouting?)

He had never imagined that bold and outgoing captain could ever pout.

“I get that a mannish woman like me might not be your first choice, but it seems rude to get me all worked up and then leave me like this.”

“Wh-what are you talking about!? You’re beautiful as can be!”

Shocked, he made a firm defense against her own claim, but she didn’t believe him.

“D-don’t tease me. Then explain why no man has ever even tried to hit on me.”

She had lived surrounded by women when she was training at the Crystal Temple headquarters. When she had left there, she had been intimidatingly beautiful, a mercenary captain, and powerful enough to be known as the Electric Mage Warrior.

That had set the bar much too high for the average man to even think of approaching her, but she had apparently interpreted things differently.

“And look, you’re trying to get out of doing it with me right now.”

She was his boss, his teacher, his savior, and his personal goddess. No, she was even more precious than a goddess.

A titjob from her had been the highlight of his life and sex was so far out of the question he hadn’t even considered it.

(I-Is she asking me to do it? I-I guess that makes sense. She is a woman like any other and a titjob doesn’t really do anything for her.)

Cloche gulped.

Something in the back of his mind snapped. That may have been the moment when he stopped thinking of her as something divine and started thinking of her as a living being just like him and everyone else.

“I want to have sex with you. I want to make you feel good this time.”

He blurted that all out while turning back toward her and leaning over her. He pulled up her red miniskirt, revealing the black panties within.

“Ah…”

He ignored her mild surprise and untied the strings to remove the panties. They pulled away with a sticky string and the silver bush below was soaked.

(Wow, she’s so wet. Maybe she really does get wet easily. Could she be pent up like Katrina said?)

The thought of Elienne being full of unsatisfied desire turned him on like crazy.

(Then it’s my duty to satisfy my captain.)

In a combination of his horniness and his desire to assist his beloved captain, he stuck his head between her legs.

He used his hands to part the flesh below the egg-shaped bush on her mons pubis.

Her labia stickily parted with a few strings bridging the gap.

“Ah.”

She squirmed in embarrassment, but he held her in place. She could have easily broken free and even thrown him from the sofa if she really tried to, but she didn’t put up that kind of resistance.

(God, her pussy is even more soaked on the inside.)

He recalled that hers was the first one he had ever seen.

Her beautiful virgin pink flesh was soaked with a clear syrup.

(I’ve gotten so many other women to show me theirs since then, but now it’s finally time to eat out hers.)

He rejoiced at the opportunity and then got to work.

“Ahhhhn!”

It must have been embarrassing for her because she moaned and held his head between her thighs. But her squeezing thighs weren’t enough to keep the horny beast from slurping up all her love juices.

(Oh, it’s salty. It’s so smooth on the tongue. So this is what her pussy tastes like. I swear it’s the best flavor ever!)

He lost himself in eating her out, but he looked up in a hurry when he felt his dick getting sucked.

“Ahh, c-captain, it’s my turn to pleasure you, so you don’t have to do that.”

His dick had unsurprisingly gotten hard again and Elienne had started sucking at it. She reluctantly spat it out to reply.

“I want to suck on your penis some more, so why shouldn’t I? Please let me.”

‘W-well, if you want to.”

Once he gave her permission, she happily got back to it.

(Ahh, she really likes sucking dick, huh?)

He had enjoyed a physical relationship with a number of women now, so he had learned that every woman had her own preferences in bed.

Elienne was apparently partial to giving head and he wasn’t about to discourage that.

Not wanting to be outdone, he sucked at her pussy. He pulled the clitoral hood away, took her clitoris in his mouth, and rolled it around with his tongue tip.

“Ahh!”

Her body trembled below him, but she stubbornly sucked even harder at his urethral entrance.

(Sh-she’s sucking so hard.)

It was like she wanted to suck the semen straight out of his balls and she did manage to get out what remained in his urethra from before.

A tingling pleasure spread from his penis head to his balls, down his taint to his ass, up past his tailbone, and along his spine.

They continued their man-on-top sixty-nine oral sex for a while, but Cloche finally hit his limit.

“C-captain, I can’t wait any longer. Can I put it inside you?”
He sounded downright pathetic as he begged her and she released his erection from her mouth like this was what she had been waiting for.

“I-if you insist. I-I get nervous around men, but you are a special case. I want that big penis inside me.”

He was one of them, so she didn’t get nervous. And that left only her sexual curiosity to motivate her.

He hurriedly got down from her and spread her long, muscular legs.

“I just have to stay like this?” she asked, waiting for him with damp eyes.

(Oh, wow. She’s waiting for my dick.)

In this moment, his rock-hard cock seemed like the strongest spear in existence. He felt like it could pierce even the strongest shield.

“Um, yes. Thank you. Okay, here I go.”

He couldn’t stop himself now, so he grabbed his erection and brought the precum-dripping tip to her nectar-dripping honeypot. And just as he was going to make his attack, she stopped him.

“I’m embarrassed to admit I am still a virgin at my age. Um…is it true it hurts the first time?”
“S-so I’ve heard.”

Everything leading up to this had made it obvious she was a virgin, but it still rattled him when she said it so directly.

(Come to think of it, it really hurt for Reese.)

Reese had lost her virginity in something of a surprise, but Elienne knew it was coming and her face tensed as she imagined what was about to happen.

“You might want to laugh at me when you hear it, but th-the truth is…I have trouble with pain. If possible, try to be as gentle as possible so it hurts as little as possible.”

Her unexpected request scored a direct hit on his male heart.

(Holy shit, she’s cute.)

He had never imagined he would think of that dashing and gallant woman as cute.

“U-understood. I-I’ll try my best.”
He clenched his teeth at this responsibility placed on him and pushed the penis head into her vagina.

“Ah.”

Her eyes widened in shock, but her vagina easily swallowed the head like it was being sucked inside.

“Kh.”

Once around half the head was inside, she frowned and tried to crawl backwards.

But the lust-ruled boy held her thighs in place and pushed further.

“Ahhhhhh!”

The woman feared as the Electric Mage Warrior and known throughout Aria for her bravery screamed loudly.

Cloche was shocked when he saw the look on her face.

(She has tears in her eyes. It must hurt a lot. Come to think of it, I’ve never been able to see a woman’s face during sex since I’ve always done it from behind.)

This was his first time doing it in the missionary position.

He had done it from behind with Reese and the other women who thought he was a girl. Katrina had known he was a boy, but she had been on top and moved her own hips.

(Kh, her pussy is really tight.)

Much like Reese’s, her virgin vagina squeezed painfully tight, like it was trying to crush his dick.

(But I want to do this. I want to make her pussy mine!)

Driven by that desire, he parted her tight flesh and got the full length inside.

Once the head was in, the rest was a lot easier.

He was soon as deep inside her as he could get.

“Kh.”

He looked back down at her and reached out a hand to wipe away her tears.

“Captain, it’s all the way inside. Are you alright?”

“Yes, somehow. But this is incredible. It feels really good having you inside me.”

She appeared to still be dealing with some pain, but her satisfaction as a woman was even more powerful.

“Does it?”
Maybe it wasn’t hurting her as much as it had Reese. She was a fully-grown adult after all. Her vagina was entirely ready to have a penis inside it.

He was satisfied just being inside her, so he didn’t move and observed her face instead.

Being able to see his partner’s face provided an indescribable sense of relief he hadn’t found doing it from behind.

Elienne looked lovingly back up at him.

As that happy time passed, her tightly squeezing vagina gradually loosened up. Finally, she asked him to start moving.

“I should be fine now, so you can move. Fill me with that stuff you got on my face before.”

“Um, okay.”

He slowly pulled back and then pushed in again.

“Ahn!”

Her clothed breasts jiggled from the movement.

They jiggled more with every thrust, entrancing him and getting him to thrust harder and harder.

“Eek, so rough, so sudden.”

She seemed surprised, but he didn’t stop. In fact, he couldn’t stop.

He was fucking his goddess. The rational part of his brain had been entirely fried. He became a mere animal as he worked his hips.

Her vagina squeezed like it was trying to stop the wild thrusting, but the shower of love juices getting on his cock provided more than enough lubrication.

“Ah, ahhh, you’re stirring me up! Ahh, stirring me up deep inside!”

He held her hand over her head like she couldn’t bear it.

He was attracted by her body that miraculously contained both the functional beauty of a warrior and a more feminine beauty.

(I want to see her boobs. I want to see them jiggling free.)

He kept moving his hips like an animal as he reached a hand toward the hook for the white top covering her chest.

He snapped open the hook and the top opened up.

She was wearing a skimpy black bra below, but he removed that as well.

“…!”

Her blindingly bright breasts were bare. They maintained their round shape even when she lay on her back.

(Yes, these are her boobs!)

He couldn’t resist the allure of those symbols of womanhood, so he grabbed them both.

They were too big to fit in his hands and they seemed to suck his hands in like water balloons.

He groped them.

“Ahhh, what? Ahh!”

He squeezed them so hard it had to hurt, but that seemed to awaken a masochistic pleasure inside her as well.

Her light pink nipples grew erect.

(She’s mine. Mine!)

Wanting to mark her as his and his alone, he groped her breasts hard enough to leave pink fingermarks, pinched the stiffening nipples, and sucked on them hard.

“Ah, ahh, ahhn!”

When he sucked on the nipples, her vagina squeezed even tighter.

“Ahh! Your pussy feels so good!”
He thrusted his hips and sucked on her tits even harder.

“Ahh! Wait! It’s too much! Too much!”

The young male going wild with her female body pushed her pleasure past the limit, but he kept going.

“I-I can’t! Please…ahh!”

That proud woman had likely never begged a man for mercy before, but she tearfully admitted defeat here.

But the boy had lost all control of himself and kept pounding at her vagina.

The obscenely wet sound of their mixing flesh filled the room and the boy finally hit his limit too.

“C-captain, I-I’m going to cuuuuum!”

He raised his voice, pushed his dick as far in as it would go, and exploded with the head right up against her womb.

“Ahh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

Feeling the hot male milk filling her vagina must have forcibly opened the floodgates of pleasure inside her. The warrior woman shook like she had been hit by her own lightning and she desperately clung to Cloche.

“Pant, pant, pant, pant.”

They caught their breaths in each other’s arms. Until…

“Is something wrong?”
They heard energetic footsteps approaching.

(Oh, no. It’s Reese.)

They exchanged a glance, nodded, and hid behind the sofa without undoing their union.

They barely made it before the door burst open and Reese’s head poked in.

“Huh? There’s no one here? But I could have sworn I heard someone yelling like an animal. Did I imagine it?”

She took a look around, tilted her head, and left.

“Ha ha. That was close.

“Too close.”

They breathed a sigh of relief while embracing stiffly on the cold floor and then they both kissed each other.

“Nh, nhh, nhh.”

After ending their passionate kiss, Elienne smiled.

“I suppose this makes me your woman.”

“Eh!? Y-you…m-my woman? N-no, I couldn’t possibly.”

His eyes widened and she stroked his cheek with her gauntleted hand.

“What? You’re willing to take my first time but not to take responsibility afterwards?”

(She looks serious.)

He trembled and nervously nodded.

“Y-you are my woman.”

“There, that’s more like it.”

She switched to a gentle smile and lovingly stroked his cheek again.

“And step one of taking responsibility is not throwing your life away. You need to think about how to live for me. Is that clear?”

“Crystal.”

He felt like he had fallen for a trap.

But he was happy she was willing to go this far to give him a reason to live.

“I would love to keep you with us forever, but you will grow more obviously masculine with time. You can’t hide it forever. Oh, I know. When you finish your current mission, I will tell everyone you are a boy. Until then, it can be our little secret.”

That took a major load off of his mind.

He still had to pretend his penis was a sex toy with the others, but he could openly have sex with Elienne now.

 

(The captain looks so serious, but she’s surprisingly horny.)

Sexually satisfying the rest of the mercenary group had become Cloche’s unofficial job.

Elienne was the most proactive there.

He had heard that reserved people had the most trouble stopping when they finally cut loose and it was definitely true with her.

Not that he was complaining. He loved horny women.

Elienne knowing the truth made all the difference, so he could enjoy everything a lot more now.

He may have also learned the trick to pleasuring a woman and brining her to a powerful climax.

(Whose bed should I crawl into when I get back tonight? And what should I do with her?)

That was the only thing on his mind as prepared to leave the Bright Blossom for the day.

“Cloche, do you have a moment?”

But Theresa casually called him over to her.

“Yes, of course.”

He didn’t give it much thought as she led him somewhere.

(I’m feeling some déjà vu. But it was with Katrina before.)

The sexy woman led him to the basement where she opened a heavy door to reveal someone was already inside.

“!?”
Someone had their hands bound to the back wall of the room, but the real shock came when he saw her face.

(Reese!?)
“Is this her?” said a male voice to his left.

He turned toward the voice and saw a man with a nicely proportioned body.

He was in his upper thirties and had the rough demeanor of a skilled mercenary. He was bald and had a scar on his lip.

(Maddock!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment