Monday, May 2, 2022

Altair Guardians: Epilogue

This school has a secret. Everyone in the city knows about it, but they pretend not to until night falls. Then they visit the school’s pool.

 

Late at night, with the moon hidden behind the clouds, two men casually climbed over the school’s gate and made their way to the pool. They all held black tickets. A familiar purple mist covered the pool’s entrance. That was a Hypnos spell that prevented entry. The men held up their tickets and the fog enveloped them.

“Heh heh. God, I love this sight.”

One man expressed his joy at what he saw once the fog cleared away. A warm, sexual atmosphere hung over the place.

They were in a public bathroom, but it had no stalls and the toilets sat out in the open. There were also urinals. But that wasn’t all. This was a demon space created by the Hypnos, so it contained sexual monsters as well as all sorts of sex toys. It was all used to torment the heroines who still stubbornly refused to hand over the key.

Tentacles covered in a sticky goo wriggled along the floor. They raised their heads as if to greet the visitors. The shelves on the walls contained vibrators of all types, whips, candles, and other ordinary toys, but they also contained Hypnos sex toys never before seen on earth. That included a baton that produced a glowing sword that triggered orgasm in any woman it struck and guns that would freeze or burn whatever they hit. There were drugs to turn any part of the body into an erogenous zone, aphrodisiacs to keep the rapists going, and potions to boost their physical strength.

The men knew they could ask the tentacles to prepare them a wooden horse, an ordinary cross, an X or Y-shaped cross, or even an entire pool full of cum.

“Marine-chan! You’re so cute, Marine-chan! Ahh, I’m cumming! I’m cumming again!!”
“Khhhhh! A-again, mister!? Ah!! Th-that drug made me so sensitive! Ahhh, ahhhhhn! I’m cumming again!!”
The men’s eyes moved from the ultimate rape room to the main dish and the man who wouldn’t give anyone else a turn. There were five toilets in all, but only two of them were occupied.

“E-eeek! S-stop! Get away from Marine!! Ahh, fuck me instead!!”

Girls in red and blue costumes sat on the toilets with tentacles binding them there. The one in a blue suit – Altair Marine – had a man leaning over her and thrusting his penis in and out of her. The red girl – Altair Rose – was shouting desperately to protect her partner. She spread her legs wide to show off the pussy framed by her torn pantyhose. Her face looked cute and pure, but her pussy lips were lewdly swollen and dripping with love juices.

The captured heroine sisters no longer had any of their holy Altair power. They still had the costumes, but those were no more than extra-durable clothing and their ordinary hair colors proved they really had lost their power.

“Shut up, Rose! I came here to fuck Marine-chan!”

After he finished ejaculating, the man yelled at Rose. Rose immediately let out a longing sigh while her tongue stuck out and her body shook. Being yelled at and neglected sent tingling pleasure throughout her masochist body.

“Onee-chan! Onee-chaaaan!!” cried the younger heroine.

“Time’s up, fat ass.”

The men who had just arrived called out to the chubby middle-aged man fucking Marine.

“Eh? Ah! I-it’s been that long already? O-okay.”

He acquiesced and backed away with a reluctant look back at cum-soaked Marine. He knew all too well that arguing would turn the usually cooperative tentacles against him.

Once he had left the demon space, the other men stopped hiding their animal lust as they leered at Rose and Marine.

“What the fuck? I think Rose came just from watching Marine there.”
“What part of pervert heroine didn’t you understand? She was pretty amazing last time too.”

They grinned, pulled out their dicks, and approached Rose and Marine.

“Nhh! S-stay away!!”

“Ahh…you’re going to fuck me again!? Stop! P-please!!”

The girls glared at the men showing off their cocks, but they couldn’t hide the anticipation in their eyes. The men were already turned on, so they gave the tentacles their requests.

“Clean all that cum off of Marine.” “Same for Rose.”

The tentacles surrounded Rose and Marine and the tips pointed toward their bodies. A moment later, water sprayed out.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!!”

“Ahhhhh! M-my Marine Pussy is being washed out!!”

The powerful current brought both of them to climax. All of the middle-aged man’s semen was washed off and down the drain.

Once the washing was complete, Rose and Marine kneeled in front of the men as sex slaves for sale. The tentacles were no longer binding them, but the lingering pleasure from their recent orgasm kept them from moving much.

“K-khh! Y-you can’t win. You won’t get away with treating heroines like this.”

“Spread your legs.”

Rose verbally resisted and the man in front of her barked a brief command. A heroine would normally never obey such an order, but Rose’s words meant nothing here. Her resistance was no more than her roleplaying the defeated heroine to enhance her masochistic pleasure. She already had masochistic tears in her eyes.

“Ahhhh! D-don’t do it, Rose! Ahh, no, my legs! My legs are spreading!?”

Rose tried to hold her thighs together with her white gloves, but her trembling legs were stronger and they finally spread wide. The man leaned over her and stole her lips.

“Ahn! S-stay away!! Marine Ki- ahh!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! M-my pussyyyyyyyyy!!”

Marine weakly moved her leg to keep her man away and called it a “Marine Kick”, but he grabbed her boot, forced her legs apart, and penetrated her.

“I-I love cooooock! I-I’m cumming! I’m cummiiiiiiing!! Th-this is so much better than that last guy’s tiny dick! It’s rubbing right at my g-spot! You’re attacking my weak point! I’m going to lose! I’m going to lose to this cock!! Ahhhhhh!! I’m losiiiiiiing!!”

Marine’s eyes rolled back in her head and she shouted embarrassing things while climaxing. Her gloves and boots shook with pleasure and, when the man placed his arms around her, she draped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his hips to ask for more.

Rose wasn’t doing much better. The older heroine had gotten back down from the toilet to kneel on the floor. She had the man’s cock in her mouth while she spread her legs below her and wiggled her hips to enjoy the tentacle penetrating her.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! C-cock! Ahhh, it’s so smelly! I had to wait so long for this!! I-I’m going crazy! Nhhhhhhhhhhh! This tentacle cock is going so deep!? Ahhhhh! I-I’m cumming! I’m cumming, I’m cumming! Ahhhhhh! I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!”

She shouted and wiggled her hips like crazy while the tentacle rewarded her with a milky gift. The milky magma inside her put a look of ecstasy on her face while she arched her back and her eyes rolled back in her head.

“Heh heh. I feel like they’re gonna break.”

“Hah. Don’t worry. Their sturdy heroine bodies can take anything.”

The men laughed and continued fucking the heroines. Rose and Marine’s sexy bodies were thoroughly permeated with sexual pleasure.

(Y-yes! I love it!! My pussy feels so good! Do it more!)

(His cock is throbbing! H-he’s about to fill me with cock milk! I’m going to cum again!!)

It was so embarrassing and humiliating, but it felt so good. Rose and Marine were as corrupted as could be.

The tentacles and cocks erupted in an endless chain reaction of pleasure that swallowed up the heroines and plunged them into the depths of endless orgasm.

“I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!”

The Altair Guardians shouted in unison and then they went limp, their entire bodies stained with cum. But none of it was over. Those two men left, but more arrived soon enough. The maddening orgy of pleasure continued and smiles of ecstasy formed on the sisters’ lips.

 

A woman spoke in the shadows. Her voice was as sadistic as ever and contained a sneer, but a hint of something new slipped in at the end.

“You still haven’t given up?”
That something was panic and the fear of encountering something bottomless.

Red and blue lights glowed in the darkness. The lights were faint but definitely there.

The red one flickered as it responded. The response was short but contained a strength that made it hard to believe this was the same voice that had been moaning in pleasure a few moments before.

“We never will. Not until help arrives.”

 

 

 

 

 

Afterword

 

Hello. This is Homura Ryu.

I decided to write a hypnosis book and got to work on it, but I struggled a lot getting it done. I want to attempt this theme again sometime.

By the way, what did you think of the “special attacks” seen in the story? I had wanted to include something like that in a book for a while, but making it actually sound sexy is hard. I hope you enjoyed it, but if it just sounded like a joke, blame it on my failure as a writer. You can laugh and tell me to do better next time.

 

Now for the thanks. I tried so hard to keep this one concise, but it ended up too long yet again. I also had so many typos, so many misspellings, and so much bad writing. My editor is a lifesaver every single time I write.

I also need to thank Kuroiwa Shinji for doing the illustrations again for me and for providing such wonderful costume designs.

Lastly, I want to thank all of you readers. And I hope we will see each other again in my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment