Monday, January 1, 2018

Adolescent Adam 7: Afterword

Hello. Eh? It’s been 3 years and 9 months since Volume 6!? This is Sakaki Kasa.

Yeah, sorry about the wait. This one was really late, but I somehow managed to get Adolescent Adam Volume 7 released.

You might wonder what I’ve been doing for the past 3 years, but I haven’t just been goofing off. I’ve had a lot of jobs writing game scenarios lately. So you might think I’ve been cheating on you with the game industry, but that only happened because of an offer to turn Adam into a game.

But it turns out this series doesn’t work very well as a game, so over the past 3 years, 3 different projects (for an all-time total of 4) have fallen though. The manga adaptation is going well, so Volume 2 of the Adam manga (drawn by Amagi-san who does the novel illustrations) is going on sale at the same time as his. Make sure to buy that too!

Now that the advertisement is out of the way…Amagai-san, thank you for more wonderful illustrations. I’m relying on you for the other jobs as well. And I’ve been causing trouble for my editor T-san again.

Now, let’s hope you can see the next one faster than that. I’ll do my best.



[Translator’s Note: Volume 7 came out in early 2015 and there is still no sign of Volume 8 here at the beginning of 2018. The most recent mention of it was in the afterword of a different novel released in early 2017 where the author said he had Volume 8 halfway written, so we’ll see what happens.]

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for your hardwork js06, hope that you can continue translate 18+ novel this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hardwork and the chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year man. Thank you for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year and thanks for all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the latest 2D mazazine there is announcement about Adam, its coming back? https://exhentai.org/s/c763af727c/1323537-300
    I think its says that vol 8 and 9 will come out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I dunno if you read these but I just wanna let you know that the final two volumes of Adam were just released! The series is over now at 9 volumes, just letting ya know that the wait is over now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make sure to check these. And really?! Thank you so much for telling us. I can't wait to read.

      Delete
  8. Merry Christmas and I also heard that the next volume would be coming this month

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, and I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just putting this out there, but the final two volumes of AA just got released and is out on Amazon. Wink wink~

    ReplyDelete