Thursday, December 30, 2021

Tales of Harem 3: Chapter 6 - The Slave Girl Offers Her Purity

Limly felt something cold dripping onto her arm.

It was starting to rain.

She had nowhere else to go in the port city’s back alleys and wasn’t sure what to do, so she ended up curling up next to an empty barrel left exposed to the elements.

Her wet clothing clung uncomfortably to her skin.

(I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.)

She repeated the same phrase as always in her mind.

But in a corner of her mind, she knew this wasn’t real.

She was dreaming. This was a memory.

So she knew who was about to appear from around the corner.

“You silly girl. What are you doing shivering out here after going to the trouble of escaping the ship?”

It was Almera.

Limly had missed it at the time, but now that she knew it was a dream, she could observe Almera’s face more closely.

There was obvious relief on the woman’s face when she found Limly.

She immediately hid it behind that grin of hers, but she had definitely been worried.

The dream shifted locations.

Now she was lying feverish in bed after being brought back to the ship.

Since it was a dream, she could again see Almera’s face as she stayed next to the bed the entire time. She looked terribly worried and even ordered her crew to get Limly a blanket and a change of clothes.

Limly hadn’t known any of that at the time.

No, she had. As her time aboard the pirate ship had grown, she had sensed that Almera and the rest of the crew did care for her.

But she had refused to open her heart to them.

Because she had to hate them. Because she couldn’t let herself change. Because facing reality would distance her from her dream.

From that pipedream of being returned to her home if she stayed put and didn’t do anything

“Ugh…”

When Limly groaned and started to wake, Almera let go of the blanket she was folding and stood up.

Then she put that same grin on her face again.

“This is what you get for running away without a plan. Get it into your thick skull: you’re my slave and I can’t have you dying on me.”

After that nasty comment, she left, but there was a fresh fruit by Limly’s pillow.

Limly had known that too. She had known.

And it was knowing that had made it so hard to figure out what to do.

But now she understood.

She got up and called out to the contrarian pirate.

“Almera.”

“You’ve never used my name before.

This was a dream. Only a dream.

She wished she had said this for real. She should have.

Tears spilled from her eyes.

“Thank you for everything. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for searching for me. Thank you for so, so much.”

More tears fell every time she spoke the words “thank you”.

Once she started sobbing uncontrollably, the dream Almera gently hugged her.

“I’m happy for you. I will be a little sad with you gone…and I might worry about you. But…I can trust Naoki with you. And you decided for yourself to run away. You’re all grown up now.”

Limly firmly nodded over and over toward Almera.

She wanted to tell her not to worry about her.

“So go. I’m sure you can find your home again and see your parents again.”

The dream ended. It was time to say goodbye.

 

“I’m sorry. I would really love to search for you home with you, but I can’t.”

Naoki bowed his head.

The morning after their escape from the Lady Shark, Naoki spoke with his party and decided their quest was too dangerous to bring Limly with them.

She shook her head.

“Don’t apologize.”

“But I swear to you I’ll search with you once I get back, so wait until then. And…the innkeeper is a really nice person!”

They were leaving her with a friend of theirs who ran an inn in a rural village.

Limly could tell that was the most Naoki could do for her right now.

“Thank you…Hero.”

He had also told her his identity.

She had never imagined the person who saved her was the legendary Hero who would defeat the Demon Lord.

But even if he wasn’t, he would still have been her hero.

“Anyway, I can’t believe that gold coin turned up here.”

Naoki stared at the coin held between his fingers.

He had found it in his pants pocket.

“That was Almera’s doing, wasn’t it?”

She had pretended to scam him out of it and then returned it.

Naoki also understood how that contrarian pirate really felt.

“Hero…I have a request.”

“Yeah, what is it? Oh, I know! Once Filia and the others get back, we can leave and go shopping! If you see something you like, I’ll buy it for you!”

But she shook her head.

“I already found…something I like.”

Saying that was a little embarrassing, but she had made up her mind during her dream that morning.

She screwed up her courage and said it.

“I like you, Hero.”
“Eh?”

His eyes widened at her sudden confession and she pressed herself against him.

“I hated everything ever since I left my home, but I decided I want to find lots of things I like from now on.”

“Th-that sounds like a great idea, but…me!?”

She tilted her head a bit and spoke in a vanishingly quiet voice.

“You were the very first thing I liked.”

Her heated body overbalanced him, so he staggered back and fell onto the bed.

“I know what you like. I saw it in that dream.”
“Th-that’s not really the same thing.”

“I want to learn to like that too. So I want you to teach me.”

She had seen all kinds of sex in that shared dream, but she didn’t know how to go about it herself.

So after moving them to the bed, she waited for him to take the lead.

“If that’s what you want.”

Naoki made up his mind. Refusing her felt rude after she made this bold move.

He started by gently kissing her and then softly ran his hand along her body.

He rubbed her nape, stroked her shoulder, and moved down her slender arm.

When his hand finally crawled below the bottom of her cloak to reach her butt, she jumped slightly.

No one had ever touched her there before.

“Are you afraid?”

“No…but my heart is pounding. So…touch me in more places I’ve never felt before.”

She felt a mixture of anxiety and anticipation for what was about to happen.

When he started rubbing her crotch through her underwear, she looked almost tearful.

“Ah…nh…nh…nhh.”

A wet sound came from the wet crevice.

“Ah…that feels good. I feel funny when you touch me there.”

She understood now why all the women in that dream had wanted to be touched there.

“I…ahh, I want to be touched there more.”

She twisted her body from the sweet tingling and spoke her very first indecent request.

“So being touched there goes on your new list of likes?”

“It does.”

When she agreed, his fingers slipped below her underwear and sank deeper inside her.

Something flowed out from within.

The quantity grew the more he fingered her.

“Ahh

A loud moan finally left her lips.

He removed her clothing and pulled down her underwear, revealing the area between her legs to his eyes.

(Why? This is so embarrassing and yet…?)

The heat in her face was not from embarrassment. It was from joy. Having someone she liked see her there – letting him see her there – brought her pleasure for some reason.

“Does being seen naked go on the list too?”

“It does.”

She agreed again with her hands covering her eyes.

Then he pulled down his own pants, revealing his lower body.

(That’s his embarrassing place.)

She saw her first penis from between her fingers and could not take her eyes off of it. But not just out of curiosity. A strange attraction drew her toward it.

“I…like this too.”

“It’s kind of embarrassing when you stare so intently. And I thought I was used to this.”

Naoki felt unusually bashful.

But he still took her hand and guided it to his erection.

“You can touch it if you want.”

She hesitantly did so, finding it to be unexpectedly hot and hard.

She found it so strange that a body part could feel like that.

She started feeling it out of pure curiosity, but she soon started rubbing it, mimicking what she had seen in her dream. He moaned and tilted his head back.

“This feels good for you?”

“Yeah, your hand feels great.”

His face was a bit twisted as he gently answered her, his voice cracking.

“I…like that face.”

She found it so adorable she held his cheeks between her hands and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed her back. His tongue in her mouth felt nice.

She found she liked this too.

“Do you like kissing?”

“I do.”

“Then how about you kiss this too?”
He stuck out his dick.

The pieces clicked in her head and she realized why everyone in the dream had done that.

You do something you like to a part you like of someone you like.

That was why they had all looked so happy doing it.

She offered the head a kiss and then let her instincts guide her tongue along it.

“Pant…pant…I like this…I do.”

A fiery throbbing filled her lower stomach and burned hotter the more she licked it.

She could tell that throbbing led to something else she didn’t know about, so she felt impatient.

“I like licking it…I really like this thing. But…I want more.”

What more did she want?

He gave her the answer.

“I’ll put it in you.”

He sat cross legged and embraced Limly in his lap.

She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight and was surprised to find how masculine his body was.

And the most masculine part of his body gently entered the most feminine part of hers.

“Ah…ahh! This is- ahhh!”

She gasped at how it felt like having a hole opened in her.

She was scared, it hurt, her body was tearing, tearing open!
A sharp lightning bolt of pain hit her down there as something broke.

Her face twisted in agony.

But Naoki stopped moving and the pain gradually faded, replaced by the fulfilling sensation of their bodies being connected.

“Ah!”

It was incredible. She really had become one with someone she liked so much!

Great joy filled her heart.

There was still some pain, but her first real taste of pleasure was far greater.

“Are you okay? If it hurts, I can stop at any time.”

She shook her head at his kindness and asked him to continue.

“No, keep going. I’m happy I can be one with you, Hero. I really like this!”

“Got it. Let’s do this!”

He squeezed her tight in his arms and began thrusting his hips to deepen their union.

“Ahh Ahn Ahn Ah, ah, I like this…I like it

This was what it meant to be a woman. To be an adult.

Her body bounced up and down in his arms while she was sent to a brand new world.

“Ahh, Hero…Hero! It feels so good! Ahhhhhhn! My stomach…feels funny! I like it, I like it…I like, like, like, like it!”

The pleasure sent her thoughts right out through her virgin mouth.

She didn’t try to stop it and she couldn’t have if she did try.

The lack of self-control also felt good.

“Ohhhh, Limly…Limly!”

She liked how he called her name while thrusting.

She liked the sweet tingling sensation as he pounded deep inside her.

She liked the heavy breathing and elevated body heat she could feel coming from him.

She liked herself for having the courage to do something she liked so much with someone she liked so much!
“I-I’m gonna cum!” shouted Naoki.

Before she could process that, he erupted inside her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhn!”

The intensity of the hot torrent made her eyes go wide and her hips to hop up and down.

(This is…ahh…this is…ah, ah, ah!)

She imagined she heard the fluid splashing inside her stomach.

At first, she thought her reaction to this shocking new sensation was surprise, but she soon realized that was incorrect.

She felt so much joy, fulfillment, and ecstasy that her mind went blank. Once she understood that, her mind was swept away to the farthest reaches of pleasure.

“Uh…”

The climax seemed to only last a single instant. When her mind returned to her, she was still connected with him.

He was lying back on the bed with her resting on his chest.

“Hero…did you enjoy it too?”

“Y-yeah. You’re a virgin, so you’re really tight and it felt great.”

She still felt a sweet tingling in her body, but she sat back up and looked down at their union.

She saw a white fluid dripping out from the slit pierced by his meatstick.

“Is this what you released inside me?”

It had felt like he had released his emotions themselves inside her, so she doubted she would ever forget the sensation.

She scooped up some of the white stuff and stuck the finger in her mouth.

More. She wanted more.

(I…like this)

It was a little bitter, but it made her heart throb.

This time, she coquettishly draped her arms around his neck.

“I like it. I like you, I like this stuff you filled me with, I like all of it



 

Meanwhile, in the neighboring room…

“Why am I not joining in? Because I don’t want to interrupt our master.” Lyla answered Dorothea’s silent question. “It’s definitely not because Llusse said not to. I’m never doing a single thing she says.”

The rest of the party had left for Company Street to negotiate a new ship contract.

Lyla and Dorothea had stayed behind to keep an eye on things.

The hardheaded and cruel elf had arrogantly forbidden them from having sex while the others were out, but if anything that made Lyla want to have sex more. No, she simply knew it would be rude to interrupt right now.

“Of course, I am a succubus. If you’re going at it in the next room, I’m gonna have a hard time resisting.”

She restlessly traced her fingers along the table. Being a faithful servant meant showing some restraint here.

(They’re both elves, but that girl is wayyyyyyyyyyy cuter.)

Whether it was just a way of insulting Llusse or she felt a debt of gratitude for Limly’s role in letting her master Naoki escape the pirate ship, Lyla had a strong pro-Limly bias.

Perhaps that was why she had let the girl share Almera’s dream that morning.

But as a hedonistic succubus, she never bothered analyzing her own feelings all that deeply.

 

“Ahn Ahh, ahn I like this too…ah, ah, ahh…cum lots more inside me Shoot it all out of your penis

Limly had found she liked Naoki’s cock very much, so her moans were echoing through the room.

The Hero’s semen may have played a role, but Naoki felt certain this mostly came down to her own feelings.

The joy of finding things she liked was letting her enjoy the sex far more than the arousal from his cum.

He thought about her again while pinning her down in a mating press and pounding on her wet pussy.

He wanted to give her the greatest present he could for working up the courage to change herself.

Without warning, she had been separated from her family, enslaved, and forced through an unwanted journey. Even with Almera watching over her, how would he have felt in her situation?

He couldn’t bring her with him, so this was the most he could do for her.

It might only be temporary comfort, but he could still give her an unforgettable amount of pleasure.

“How about you move your hips too?” he suggested.

“A-along with yours?”

“Yes. You don’t have to force yourself, but try moving them little by little. It’d be a real shame if you held back out of embarrassment, so try moving in different ways and see what feels best.”

“Okay…”

His pure concern for her were real, but he also loved the feeling of teaching someone to enjoy sex like this.

Eventually, she started moving her hips just a bit in time with his rhythm. She was hesitant at first, but the movements gradually grew bolder. It felt like she was revealing the desire inside herself, which turned him on.

“Ahh, yes, just like that. Don’t be afraid to get naughty. You can reveal all those hidden desires when you have sex! And the naughtier you are, the more I’ll like you!”

“Ahn…ah, ahh And I like…my naughty Hero

Their hips danced together.

Finally, the pleasure had reached every part of her body and she was holding tightly onto him with both arms and legs while thrusting her hips against him.

“Ahn, yes I feel this weird feeling…I like it! I like this feeling! Ahh…I’m becoming one with the Hero – with my Hero

“Like I said, don’t be afraid to cum, Limly!”

“Ahhh, I’m cumming! I’m cumming…your penis feels so good I like it so much! I’m cumming, I’m cumming, ahhhhhn I’m cumming, cumming, cumming…I’m cummiiiiing

When he came inside her while she orgasmed, she cutely stuck out her small tongue and her entire body tensed and relaxed a moment later. Then she fainted.

“Phew.”

When he pulled out of her, her no-longer-virgin pussy closed up tight, squeezing out the semen between her labia.

“Doing virgins is great. I love the feeling of teaching them about sex.”

Naoki wiped the sweat from his brow and searched for a rag to wipe off her body.

A hand held one out for him.

“Oh, thanks- wait, Lyla!? And Dorothea!? When did you get here!?”

“Heh heh Limly’s not the only one you’ve taught about sex.”

He wasn’t sure if they had magically passed through the wall or if he had been so focused on the sex they managed to sneak in through the door, but the succubus sisters had climbed onto the bed and surrounded him.

“…”

“Yes, you told us not to interfere, but you need to stop expecting succubi to follow the rules

Lyla winked and stripped off her clothes. Her sister looked like she wanted to say something, but she too stripped.

“Lyla, Dorothea,” said Limly after waking up. The fog of orgasmic pleasure still hadn’t cleared from her mind.

“Hearing you say how much you like our master made us jealous But we like you too, so it’s all good

Lyla and Dorothea approached Limly, grabbed one of her legs each, and spread them wide.

“Ah!”

The action spread her pussy too and some semen shot out.

“Hee hee You’re so cute He filled you up pretty full, didn’t he?

Lyla narrowed her eyes and gave Naoki a sidelong glance while rubbing her servant crest.

“Okay, master It’s time you loved us too You promised, remember?

Semen dripped from a lovely pussy and the two lewd succubi were entirely nude.

The sight had his cock ready for round two in no time at all.

“Ohhhh!”

He dived into the ocean of female bodies.

There he found boobs, butts, thighs, and pussies…and he had no idea what belonged to who.

The most wonderful waves of soft flesh gave off a sweet scent and a sexual heat. He swam between those waves, covering it all with his white spray.

“Ahn, master Ah, ahhhn I like your cock just as much as she does

“Nh, ahn…ahh Ahh, ahh

“I like this…I like doing it with everyone here. Ahh, I-I like it

Their faces and bodies were dripping with semen and they were overheated by sexual fevers, but they continued to pursue his cock.

“I’m cumming…my Hero’s cock is making me cum…ah, ah…ahh

“Show him your cute orgasm face Then he’ll like you even more.”

“H-hey, Lyla. Don’t teach her anything weird!”

“Eh? But you just said you like seeing it

“I don’t want her sex ed coming from a succubus.”

“But you’re basically an incubus yourself, master And there’s no greater expert on sex than us

“Wait, I- wh-what is this technique!? Ohh, ohhhhhhh! Limly, don’t try to copy this, okay? Ah, ahhhhhhh!”

“I like you when you’re cute too, Hero

Lyla claimed to be his servant, but she insisted on taking the dominant role in sex.

While she enjoyed making Naoki scream with pleasure, she looked up toward the ceiling and sent some dream words to the bat hovering there.

“As you can see, we have a new master now

She waved and removed her servant spell.
That turned the familiar back into an ordinary animal.

“We won’t contact you again, but do be gentle next time we meet Byyye

Her unfaithful smile lived up to her position as a demon of pleasure.

 

Micie stared in shock after the magical orb displayed Lyla’s message.

“Um…Demon Lord?”

The glowing orb shattered from the intensity of the fury directed its way.

“Eek!?”

Micie flinched as the darkness surrounding the Demon Lord’s throne began to swirl in a dreadful vortex.

“Those useless succubi!! I told them to bring him back to me as soon as possible!!”

The voice coming from the throne was boiling with rage, but Micie trembled with joy rather than fear.

“Demon Lord Crudelis, your physical form!?”

The Demon Lord’s nude body emerged from the darkness.

Pitch black hair fell down past boldly exposed breasts, beautiful horns emerged from her head, her long legs looked almost severe, and her entire body gave off a bewitching sex appeal so powerful it felt not of this world.

The Demon Lord had finally retaken her physical form.

The dark vortex gathered together and wrapped around her bare skin.

It formed shadowy demon garb – the official combat gear of the ruler of all demons.

“Oh…ohh…at long last!”

Micie’s mouth trembled with joy as she gazed upon her master’s divine manifestation.

“Micie! You have another plan ready for me, I hope!”

Demon Lord Crudelis sat back in her throne and Micie straightened up to answer her question.

“Of course! I will send out the next assassin right away.”

After answering with the briskness of a staff officer, she gathered together and cleaned up the shards of the magic orb.

She completed the task with the efficiency of a steward.

“But I never imagined the Hero’s power was so great.”

“Yes, we cannot afford to take our time. I have not regained my full power yet, so I must rely on the rest of you for the time being.”

“Nonsense. Now that you have regained your demon garb, we are like motes of dust before you.”

“Is this stuff really so great?”

Crudelis crossed her legs in her throne, stretched out a slender arm, and stared at her shadowy armor in annoyance.

“I must have the Hero in my grasp. No matter what it takes.”

Those grave words seemed to carry a long-held grudge.

(She really has changed.)

Micie pondered this change while bowing her head and bending her knee.

In the past, Crudelis had never liked fighting, so it was a surprise to see her so obsessed with battling this human.

How much had this grudge grown within her while she was sealed away?

(But this is exactly what I would want in a lord of demons. I must support her in every way I can!)

Even after the Demon Lord left the throne room, Micie kept her head lowered and silently swore allegiance to her master all over again.

 

And.

“Hmph, foolish boy. He could avoid these days of trembling fear if he would simply obey me.”

A long spiral staircase led deep below the Demon Lord’s castle.

Crudelis muttered to herself while slowly walking down it one step at a time.

She could not keep her thoughts contained to her mind.

More and more words welled up like water from a spring.

“However, Hero, your resistance is futile. Because…”

She arrived at her bedroom and threw open the door.

Countless smiles welcomed her home.

“I’m sorry that took so long. You must have been so lonely.”

Her grim expression vanished as she gazed lovingly upon each of those smiles.

In one framed painting, Naoki leaned happily against her.

In another, Naoki embraced her naked body and gently kissed her.

In a third, Naoki was princess carrying her.

The canvas on the easel contained an incomplete sketch for a future painting of Naoki.

Naoki #1 had been made too small, so she had converted him into a finger puppet.

Naoki #16 held a heart-shaped cushion with a stuffed version of her.

Naoki #206 sat on the sewing table waiting to have the tacking thread removed.

Every last craft and painting in the room had been personally made by her.

(I love him. Oh, how I love him. I love him so much the word doesn’t adequately express my feelings.)

She grabbed stuffed Naoki #64 from the chair, held him to her chest, and rubbed her cheek against him.

“I will never give up. I will never forget the flutter in my heart when I first saw you. You are nothing like that dreadful brat from 300 years ago. That innocent smile, that straightforward personality, that genuine kindness. I will use my power, but only as a tool. Demon or human makes no difference to me.”

Quiet laughter echoed through the bedroom dimly lit by flickering candlelight.

“Oh, Hero, why aren’t you mine already? Hero…heh, heh heh heh…eh heh heh heh heh

Demon Lord Crudelis held the stuffed Naoki tighter and tighter as if it would help her feelings reach him.


No comments:

Post a Comment