Thursday, December 30, 2021

Elf Harem Chapter 6: Confession and Showdown – Please Cum Inside Me!

“Claris, we need your recovery magic!”

“Right away.”

The rescue elf spoke up as soon as she entered the tent.

She sounded panicked, but the maid’s response was unnervingly calm.

The green-haired maid standing in the center of the tent shut her eyes and recited an incantation.

 

“Spirits, hear my call. My name is Claris, the one bound to you by contract.

“Spirits, gather here and grant me your power. My name is Claris, the one who wishes to seed her healing power.

“Spirits, Claris seeks your power, so please grant it!”

 


A warm light grew from her.

The light spread past the tent to reach the many other tents in the area.

And…

“Oh, my arm is healed!”

“Same here! I can walk again!”

“We can return to the fight now!”

The elf soldiers brought down by injury rose to their feet one after another.

They received new orders and returned to the battlefield.

This was the true power of Claris’s recovery magic.

The magical effect was not all that powerful and it could only heal minor wounds, but its range had grown considerably after the boost to her magic circuit. With just one incantation, she had healed nearly 500 injured soldiers at once.

 

The dark elf army gathered in the mountains surrounding the royal capital were routed by an attack from the Finegard army.

The attack had been made when the dark elves were close to having the numbers needed to attack the capital, so their plan was entirely ruined.

The dark elves regrouped and resisted the royal army, but they were up against a tough opponent. Plus, the injured soldiers were healed and sent back out almost immediately, so the attack never let up.

Eventually, the dark elves were driven from the mountains and into the field east of the capital.

They were sitting ducks for magical attacks in that open space.

The dark elves were certain they would be forced into retreat by the same lightning magic as before.

Until their reinforcements arrived, that is.

 

With the flash of lighting and rumble of thunder, the royal army was forced to retreat.

Emilia, Rosetta, Kyle, the prime minister, and so many other nobles were gathered in the strategy room when a messenger rushed in.

“I-I have a report. After the dark elf army received minimal reinforcements, our unit was hit by powerful lightning magic and our army was routed. The entire army has retreated within the capital’s walls.”
“What did you say!?”

The nobles raised their voices in protest, but Emilia silenced them.

“Is everyone okay!? What about Claris?”

“I am fine, Princess Emilia.”

The green-haired maid stepped into the strategy room.

Her usually impeccable maid uniform was ripped and stained, but she had no apparent injuries.

“Thank goodness.” Emilia breathed a sigh of relief.

“The dark elves sent a warning,” said Claris, as if her own condition was of secondary importance.

“The message was sent by wind transmission magic, so everyone heard it. Some of the people in the capital heard it too, so confusion is spreading.”

“Enough preamble. What did the dark elves say?” demanded a noble, so the messenger hurriedly relayed the message.

“ ‘My name is Roxene, the one who seeks the liberation of all dark elves, the true chosen people of the spirits. I come bearing a message for your tyrannical kingdom. If you do not surrender and hand over control of your capital in one day’s time, you will be subject to another lightning strike that shall reduce your city to rubble like the wrath of god.’ ”

“Roxene?”

The nobles sounded shaken by the messenger’s report. Some even paled.

“Um, who is Roxene?” Kyle whispered to Emilia.

A sharp-eared noble overheard him and raised his voice.

“An uneducated country boy like you might not be aware, but Roxene is the treasonous dark elf who plotted to assassinate the king 3000 years ago!”

Emilia waved a hand to silence the noble and took over the explanation for him.

“Roxene wields such powerful magic he is said to rival my father who was called a great mage. He was one of the few dark elves to earn his trust and be granted entrance to the palace. But…he betrayed that trust and attempted to usurp the throne.”

“His Majesty repelled him at the time,” said the prime minister. “Not even he was a match for His Majesty, so he was badly injured and forced to flee. I had thought he was long dead…”

And now that man was here?

Had Roxene been commanding the dark elf attacks of late? He must have received word of the king’s death and decided to use the resultant confusion for an attack.

“The audacity!” roared one of the nobles, punching his chair’s armrest in anger.

Another noble furrowed his brow and spoke to Emilia.

“This was a complete surprise, wasn’t it? We were supposed to be waiting for the dark elves to surrender, but now the tables have turned. We have no defense against that lightning magic. What is your plan, princess?”

“Well…”

Emilia did not have an immediate answer.

This man was one who had been suspicious of the king’s absence all along. A poor answer here and he would use it as an excuse to demand an audience with the king and thus reveal the king’s death.

That would lead to complete chaos. This man and the other nobles might even attempt to take control of the kingdom for themselves.

(What do I do?)

Emilia was unsure of herself.

Kyle took a step forward and spoke on her behalf.

“This is not a problem at all. Princess Emilia will overpower that lightning magic with her own.”

“K-Kyle?”
She panicked hearing that.

She had not seen the earlier attack for herself, but based on the boom that had rattled the entire castle and the fact that the elite royal army had been instantly forced to retreat, she knew it had to be far greater than her own.

She couldn’t possibly overpower it.

“Can she really do that?”

But Kyle answered the noble man’s skepticism with a firm nod.

“Of course. I guarantee it.”

 

They took a temporary break from the meeting so everyone could organize their own troops’ equipment.

But they knew some of the nobles were sure to secretly flee the capital. The situation was even worse than when the dark elves attacked before.

Emilia took Kyle back to her room.

Rosetta was patrolling the castle with her soldiers and Claris was receiving a medical checkup and then getting some rest.

Kyle was essentially Emilia’s bodyguard and aide at the moment.

He had been looking glum ever since the meeting ended. He hadn’t said a word to Emilia on the way here.

Seeing that felt like confirmation of the worries Emilia had been carrying all this time.

(Kyle…is that how you feel about me?)

But she could not bring herself to say it out loud and simply sat on her bed.

She normally would have had Claris take down her hair before she visited the bath, but not today.

She considered going straight to sleep, but then Kyle suddenly spoke.

“Your Highness…”

“Oh, yes? What is it?”

She responded in surprise, but then she felt a further shock. Your Highness! Why was he being so formal all of a sudden?

“Forgive me, Your Highness. I spoke out of turn during the meeting.”

“You have nothing to apologize for. You only said that because you know a way for me to overpower that lightning magic, don’t you?”

“Well…”

He awkwardly looked away.

This again. She was furious.

It felt like he had gone back to how he was when they first met. They were no longer Kyle and Emilia – they were a noble and a princess. They were only ranks and roles with no personal knowledge of each other.

“What is wrong, Kyle!?” she shouted. “Be open with me. What do you have to hide after everything? Is there really something you can’t tell me? What happened to the man who came out of nowhere to say he had to have sex with me, surprised me with a kiss, and m-made my body so l-lewd?”

“Princess Emilia…”

When she said all that in a single breath, his eyes widened and he looked at her again.

Then he smiled a little and bowed.

“I apologize. I will tell you.” He looked her straight in the eye. “To be blunt, there is only one way for you to overpower that lightning magic: to boost your magic circuit.”

“Boost my magic circuit…”

“Yes. I have already used my magic to increase the quantity and quality of your magic. Taking that any further would require lengthy training. So the only option is to boost your magic circuit itself to increase the amount of magic you can use at one time.”

“Is that…the same thing you did to Claris the other day?”

“It is. Which means…” He nodded and explained what they would have to do. “I would need to cum inside you.”

“…Ah!”

Cum inside.

Emilia felt a squeezing deep in her stomach when she heard those words.

But she kept the reaction from her face and asked a question.

“Why were you so hesitant to bring this up? You already did it with Claris.”

“Because that was my first time using my recovery magic on her. But your body has already been linked to my magic circuit. You have the Sex Mark, remember? If I cum in you with that link in place, it will increase the effects of the magic circuit boosting, but at the same time, um…”

“Yes?”

“It makes, um…conception exceedingly likely.”

“Oh, my.”

Emilia was honestly surprised to hear this.

She had intellectually known it was a possibility, but it took him saying it out loud for her to be consciously aware of it.

She had Kyle had been having sex, an act used to make babies.

“What is your point exactly? I mean, if we are having sex, of course I could get pregnant. I fail to see the problem.”

“We can’t do that!” shouted Kyle. He bowed deeply, becoming nothing more than a baron once more. “I…am a poor rural noble and you are the princess who carries the weight of Finegard on your shoulders. Our stations are too different. We could not possibly have a child.”

“Kyle…”

“I have only been casting recovery magic on you. Once the kingdom has overcome these challenging times, my services will no longer be needed. You must not create that sort of connection with someone like that.”

“Kyle…stop.”
“But…there are several ways of avoiding it. There is a drug you can take beforehand that makes it harder to conceive. There is also a drug you can take after the fact. Do not worry. I have no intention of having a child with royalty like you.”

“Stop this!”

Emilia hopped down from the bed and pushed Kyle onto his back.

He stared up at her in shock as she held his head to the floor and forcibly kissed him.

She sucked at the lips that had always so aggressively filled her mouth with its saliva and she filled his mouth with her tongue.

“Ah, nh…Your Highness, what!?”

She only released his lips after he had swallowed plenty of her saliva.

He looked confounded, so she glared down at him as she answered him.

“Kyle, is this why you would never cum inside me?”

“Eh? Well, um…” He awkwardly looked away but then nodded. “Yes. I resisted out of fear I might get you pregnant.”

“So it wasn’t because you don’t like me or I’m not your type?”

“Eh? Of course not. If anything, I love-”

He quickly clamped his mouth shut to avoid finishing that sentence.

Him blushing and looking away was the opposite of their usual interactions.

And she couldn’t help but laugh when she saw it.

“Pff. Ah ha ha ha!”

“Your Highness?”

“Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha ha!”

Emilia held her sides and laughed on top of surprised Kyle.

All of her worries felt so silly now.

And now that she knew the truth, she did not hesitate.

“Kyle, you don’t have to worry about that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you remember Finegard I’s prophecy I told you about?”

Wise King Finegard I, founder of the kingdom, had made several prophecies that were passed down by the elves as legends.

One of them was as follows: “When the wise king falls and a crisis befalls the kingdom, one with miraculous healing powers shall arrive, inherit the throne, and save the kingdom.”

“If the one with healing powers is you, Kyle, then us having a child so we could share the throne would only be fulfilling the prophecy.”

“B-but that’s only a legend.”

“But more important than that! I am the princess! And I want it!”

“Princess Emilia…”

“I want you to do whatever you want to me. I want you to make me cum and I want to make you cum. And I want some proof of it. So…so…”

She worked to suppress the throbbing urge deep in her stomach.

She knew the Sex Mark, the current proof of her link with Kyle, had to be glowing with a pulsing light.

“I want you to fill me with lots and lots of cum to knock me up❤❤❤

 

Kyle disrobed and climbed onto the bed.

Emilia was already lying there with her milky skin exposed.

He gasped anew at her beauty.

Her slender limbs were as perfect as a sculpture. Her large breasts were squished down ever so slightly by gravity, but they mostly maintained their shape with the small pink nipples cutely erect.

Her slender waist drew a flowing curve out to her thick butt. Between her slightly spread legs, her pussy was already wet and waiting for someone to enter it.

And the complex shape of the Sex Mark glowed above that.

She gasped when her blue eyes landed on a certain part of his body.

His penis had twitched in response to viewing her body.

He smiled bitterly.

“I don’t think this guy can wait much longer.”

“Neither…can I.”

With a somewhat sulky tone, she reached both hands down between her legs.

She spread her legs, spread her labia with her index fingers, and pulled back the skin covering her clitoris with her thumbs, revealing the shape of her vulva to Kyle.

It was all so wet he thought he heard a sticky sound as she spread it and he saw her small vagina trembling as if to ask for his dick.

“Hurry…hurry, Kyle

“Of course, Emilia.”

He moved between her legs, supported his penis with one hand, and slowly moved his hips forward to place the head against her vagina.

“Here I go.”

“Yes, yes, yes

She did not need any extra lubricant or foreplay.

His penis entered her vagina without any difficulty.

But the path inside was by no means loose. It squeezed him stronger and tighter than ever before to give him pleasure.

It was like she wanted him to ejaculate as soon as possible.

“Kh, your pussy is incredible. It’s so hot, tight, and amazing.”

“Yes So is your cock It’s pushing my pussy open And knocking on me from the inside❤❤

“I’m going to start moving.”

“Move Move as much and as hard as you want Use my body to get off❤❤

He felt the base of his penis grow wet in no time.

Emilia was releasing love juices at an incredible rate.

He thrusted his hips harder than ever before, just like she had asked him to. He remembered to rub at the g-spot she liked best even as he moved his hips to bring himself to climax.

“Ah, ah, yes You’re pounding me so hard❤❤ I can feel it in my hips It’s like you’re pounding at my entire body at once Yes, yesss❤❤

“Kh, your pussy is going crazy. How much do you like this?”

When he moved his hips, the entire length of her vaginal walls would squeeze at him.

It felt so good he kept speeding up his hips.

“Ah, wow, ahh I’m cumming I’m already cumming I’m cumming before you

She draped her arms around his neck and placed her legs around his back to hold onto him with all four limbs.

She was partially restraining him, but his thrusting only picked up speed.

The sticky sound of love juices and the slapping of flesh against flesh filled the room.

When he pulled his hips back as far as he could, her vaginal entrance would squeeze at the head.

When he thrusted in as deep as he could, her vaginal walls would cover the entire length of his penis.

He enjoyed both the intensity and the softness while thrusting harder, faster, and longer.

“Ahhh! I’m cumming Your cock is making me cuuuuum❤❤

“I’m close too. I’m going to fill your princess pussy with my cum.”

“Fill my pussy with lots and lots of cum and knock me up❤❤❤❤❤

The head swelled out and her vagina squeezed even harder in response.

His penis trembled while pumping semen inside her vagina.

Every time it throbbed, more of it would shoot out.

The ejaculation just kept going and he pressed his hips against her to make extra sure the semen was getting inside her.

“Yes…yes So this is what it feels like I can feel your cock shooting sperm inside me

Emilia writhed in pleasure.

When Kyle finally pulled out of her, a white thread connected the tip of the head to her vagina. That was a mixture of his semen and her love juices.

She went limp when she saw it.

A strange fulfillment filled her body.

She felt like going to sleep right there, but she was also filled with so much energy she could have redone all her work for the day.

“Oh…”

“What is it, Emilia?”

“Look at the Sex Mark.”

She spread her legs again and pointed at the mark on her lower stomach.

It was glowing brighter than ever before.

“Will it not disappear now?”

“Do you not want it to?”

“Of course I don’t!” She raised her voice without meaning to and immediately blushed. “That is to say…um, the others’ don’t disappear, right? So I was wondering why only mine did.”

“Oh…”

The other three’s Sex Marks had been more solidly established when he sent semen full of his magic into the focal point of their magic circuit, so their Marks were always visible.

Rosetta’s was on her cheek, so it was especially noticeable.

Kyle gently embraced Emilia.

“Kyle?”

“I’m sorry, Emilia. I didn’t realize how I was making you feel.”

She was a princess.

He was a poor rural noble.

So he had decided to never cross that line with her.

But he had not considered how that would make her feel.

“Your Mark is permanent now. Unless you use magic specifically designed to get rid of it.”

“Kyle, I’m so happy.”

She hugged him back.

After sharing each other’s warmth for a while, she spoke up again.

“By the way…has my magic circuit been boosted now? I don’t feel any different.”
“Um, no…not yet,” he responded awkwardly. “Your magic circuit is tougher than I was expecting. That is a good thing, of course, but it means I will need to fill you with more of my magic to boost it.”

“By your magic…you mean your semen, don’t you?”

“I do.”

“How many more times?”

“Another…5 times, I think.”

“Oh, my.”

She gasped.

She needed him to cum inside her five more times tonight.

Just imagining it filled her body with that throbbing sensation again.

“I fail to see the problem, Kyle. The night is still young, after all.”
“Emilia?”
She was already breathing heavily.

She pointed toward her vagina full of semen and love juices with one hand and reached the other hand out to him in invitation.

“Please use me to get off lots, lots more

 

A wet, rhythmic sound echoed through a steamy and humid room.

The room was the bath adjacent to Emilia’s room.

Her maid would always prepare her an evening bath in there.

This was a private bath, not the palace’s main bath. It was only a tiled room containing a bathtub a bit larger than an average Japanese household bath.

But it was still large enough to hold two.

Kyle lay on his back, soaking in the tub, while Emilia was crouching by his legs lifting his hips with her hands.

His penis was sticking halfway above the water like a submarine periscope and she was stroking up and down it with her lips.

It had started with her wanting to wash all the cum out of her hair.

That had led to both of them washing off their sweat, then they had both soaked in the tub, and the next thing either of them knew, this was happening.

“Ah, kh, god, you give good head, Emilia.”

“Nhh, good, I have your cock hard again

She sounded delighted and then she resumed the blowjob.

Whenever her lips touched the water, some of it would get into her mouth and she used that as a lubricant to ensure the stimulation was never too strong.

“Ugh, Emilia. I’m going to cum if you keep this up.”
“Then go ahead and cum Fill my mouth with it Then I can spit it into the water so we can soak in a semen bath❤❤

“That sounds lovely, but we have a job to complete tonight.”

He quickly stood up, pulling his penis out of her mouth.

“Ahn.”

“Over here, Emilia.”

He picked up the princess and carried her from the tub to the mantlepiece by the wall.

There was a brick fireplace there, but there was no fire in it at the moment. He placed a cloth on the narrow space and placed her on it.

“Eh? Um, what is this?”

“Are you really going to get embarrassed now after everything we’ve done?”

Her back was pressed against the wall with just her butt on top of the narrow mantlepiece and her legs spread wide and lifted high.

“Whew, you sure are wet. Were you dripping with love juices the entire time you sucked my dick?”

“…Yes.”

She tried to look away in embarrassment, but that was difficult in such a narrow space.

She had to continue watching him observe her dripping pussy.

“Um…stop looking and put it inside me

“Yes, of course. If my horny princess demands a hard cock in her pussy, then her wish is my command.”

“Don’t put it like that…ahn

He pushed his penis inside her.

His hips were a little lower than the hole this time, so he felt like he was thrusting up into her.

The head rubbed along the upper wall of her vagina, providing her with a ticklish pleasure.

“Ah, yes, I love this It’s like you keep knocking on me❤❤

“Kh, Emilia. I’m going to cum! This is #2. Take it inside you.”

“Ahh Yes I want more of your cum in my lower mouth❤❤

He filled her pussy with his semen a second time.

“Incredible There’s just as much as the first time❤❤
She twisted her body on the narrow mantlepiece.

When he pulled out of her, a white thread dripped down from her vagina to the head. That was a mixture of his semen and her love juices.

“Oh, what a waste.”

She reached down to keep it inside her and lost her balance.

She pitched forward and he caught her.

“Calm down, Emilia.”

“But I don’t want to waste any of your semen

“I appreciate it, but you don’t have to worry. We’ll be doing this four more times.”

“Oh, that’s right

Four more times.

Imagining that level of pleasure four more times nearly made her cum again.

 

“Ah, wait, Kyle. This pose is embarrassing.”

“You’re easily embarrassed tonight.”

“Anyone would be…”

After he lowered her from the mantlepiece, she thought he was going to lay her down on her back, but he instead held her around the hips and placed her on all fours.

“We’ve done it from behind once already, remember?”

“That was completely different. This makes me feel like an animal.”

It probably didn’t help that there was a large mirror in front of her, so she could see what she looked like doing this.

“We’re having sex six times in one night. We basically are animals.”

“Ah, hyahh

Without warning, his penis pushed all the way inside her.

Her vagina had been so loosened by the last two times that barely any foreplay was necessary. She only had to sit there feeling it moving in and out of her.

“Ah Ah That’s amazing It feels so much stronger than before It’s like my body is going to break to pieces❤❤

“C’mon, look at yourself in the mirror. See what you look like getting fucked.”
“Ah, ahhhh

She looked up as told and saw her face melting like ice, her four limbs on the floor, her hips lifted high, and a man pounding on her pussy from behind.

“That’s That’s me? That’s me on all fours like a dog? And getting pounded by Kyle?❤❤

“It is.”

He slapped her ass with the palm of his hand.

There was barely any pain, but it sent a shock through her lower body.

“Nhhh❤❤

“You’re a princess, but you stripped down for a man!” Slap! “You shook your hips to ask for it!” Slap! “And you’re moaning while you take his cock!” Slap!

“Ahn Ahh But But it feels so good Your cock feels so good I can’t help it I want your cum So I’ll do it like a dog if I have to❤❤❤

“Then start moving your hips. Rub my cock and make me cum a third time.”

“Ahh, okay Like this? Is this good enough?

She moved her hips to rub her pussy up and down his penis. And she failed to realize this was several times lewder than just letting him thrust inside her.

“Ah, I’m cumming. I’m cumming a third time.”

“Yes Yes, yes, yes Fill me with your doggy style cum❤❤

He shot out just as much semen as the last two times.

Her exhausted arms bent and she rested her head on them like a pillow while she caught her breath in satisfaction.

 

“Ahhh This is so wonderful My pussy is never going to be the same❤❤

Emilia was moaning while lying nearly on her side.

Kyle held her left leg which was resting on his shoulder. Their legs were intertwined in a cross shape while he thrusted inside her to stimulate her in a different place than before.

“Ah Ahn Yes, I love it there

“Here? Or here?”
He moved his hips around to send his penis all over her vagina.

Every time, it sent a tingling pleasure through her body.

“I love them both It feels so good You haven’t shot your semen there yet, so please cum there this time I want you to cover every bit of my vagina with your cum

“Kh, I can’t do much else when you squeeze like that. Okay, Emilia. I’m going to cum.”

“Yes Fill me up a fourth time❤❤❤

His penis throbbed as a milky liquid surged from the tip.

The intensity of his ejaculations showed no sign of waning.

 

“Ahhhhn Yes, yesssss I love it on my cervix

This time, Kyle lay on his back while Emilia moved her hips on top of him. Those movements were so seductive his weary penis was back in business just from watching it.

And the squeezing of her vagina was still going strong.

Her pussy held onto his penis like it refused to let him escape before morning.

“Ahh Your cock just got bigger again That means you’re still enjoying my pussy, doesn’t it?

She moved her hips so the tip of the head would hit her as deep as it could go. She could feel the head covered in some remaining sticky semen hitting her in that deep pleasure point.

“Ahn I want your cock even harder than that Kyle, move my body Use me to get off❤❤

“Excuse me, then.”

He grabbed her hips and lifted them.

She was supporting herself with her legs, so it was not a difficult task.

After lifting her, he lowered her hard. He also thrusted his hips up to penetrate her deep.

“Nhhhhhhhhhh Yes That’s what I wanted It feels like you’re penetrating me all the way to the top of my head Harder Pound me even harder❤❤

“Do you like it a little rough?”

“I like it either way Because you’re so good at this You can make me feel so good when you try And I love iiiiiit❤❤

Her hips shook and her upper body collapsed toward him.

“But I also like it when you just use me to get off I love it when you cum I love it when my body makes you feel good❤❤❤

She held him tight in her arms.

Her vagina held his penis just as tight.

And she moved her hips up and down all the while.

“So cum❤❤ Cum even more❤❤ Cum over and over in my pussy Cum until there’s no room left in my body for more cum Remake my body until it’s made of cum❤❤❤

“…Emilia.”

He held her tight too.

And he moved his own hips.

Their hip movements synchronized as they sought the most possible pleasure.

Her vagina squeezed tight around his penis.

The tip of the head pounded on her cervix, sending jolts of pleasure through her vagina, womb, and the rest of her body.

“I’m going to cum, Emilia. This is #5.”

“Yes Give me your sperm I want more, more, more Lots and lots and lots I want your cock inside me forever I want you to fuck me until my pussy is permanently shaped like your cock Fill me with so much cum it can’t fit inside meeeeeee❤❤❤❤❤

 

Kyle’s penis throbbed again and filled Emilia’s vagina with more semen.

“That’s, um, how many times now?”

“Twelve❤❤

Kyle had lost count, but Emilia had not.

He pulled his penis out of her.

It had been a while since he had kept cumming inside her over and over without pulling out.

“Wow…look at all that cum dripping from your pussy.”

“Hee hee. Because you filled me with so much of it I feel like I’m pregnant already❤❤

She rubbed her stomach. She felt like semen would flood out of her vagina if she pushed on her stomach. That was just how many times he had cummed inside her.

“So has that boosted my magic circuit?”

“Yes. You have nothing to worry about now. Your lightning magic should be even more powerful than Roxene’s. In fact, I bet it will be the most powerful lightning magic in history.”

“Thank goodness. Now I can save Finegard.”

“Let’s take a break.”

He rubbed the princess’s golden hair while making that suggestion, but she grabbed his hand.

“What is it, Emilia?”

“The night isn’t over yet, Kyle.”

“Eh?”

She sat up with her eyes shining bright…and glistening lewdly.

He even thought he saw a heart-sharped light shining deep in those eyes.

“You don’t have to cum inside me anymore and that opens up a lot more options.”

“Um, what do you mean?”

“I know you keep filling Rosetta’s mouth with your cum. And let’s not forget that dark elf prisoner’s b-butt.”

“Y-you saw that?”

“I did.”

She held him tight and then moved her face toward his lower body. His penis had finally run out of energy, but she supported it with both hands and placed her lips around the head.

It soon began to grow once more.

“See? You can keep going” She lovingly rubbed her cheek against his erection. “My body still wants more of your cum, so how about you use a different hole this time?❤❤❤



 

The following day, Emilia viewed the eastern plains from the castle balcony.

Just like the day before, the dark elf army had a unit there waiting for the moment to strike.

“Do you see him, Princess Emilia?”

Kyle and the prime minister accompanied her on the balcony. So did Rosetta and a few more bodyguard knights. The nobles were watching from inside.

Emilia answered Kyle’s question with a nod.

“Yes, I do. That man riding an impressive steed at the center of the dark elf army must be Roxene.”

Kyle could see him too.

That great mage was 5000 years old, just like the king had been, but he had the look of a powerful warrior.

He wore heavy armor that left only his face exposed. Long gray hair and a gray beard covered a wrinkled face that still carried a great strength of will.

That ancient elf was the one whose lightning magic had driven back Finegard’s army and who had demanded the capital surrender.

Magic seemed to gather around him. Emilia and Rosetta were not trained to see magic, but they could still sense a stagnant and oppressive pressure coming from him.

“Cast your most powerful lightning at that point. You can do this now.”
“…Yes, I can.”

Emilia agreed with Kyle.

She held her staff tight and spoke her incantation.

 

“Spirits, hear my call. My name is Emilia, the one bound to you by contract.

“Spirits, gather here and grant me your power. My name is Emilia, the one who wishes to seed her lightning power.

“Spirits, Emilia seeks your power, so please grant it!”

 

Once her incantation was complete, she held her staff aloft.

With a deafening noise, a section of the sky distorted and filled with bright light.

The light threatened to scorch the eyes of all who saw it and it soon dropped toward the center of the dark elf army where Roxene was preparing to make one last demand for Finegard’s surrender.

 

Roxene sensed the magic attack directed at him and immediately swung his staff.

He rapidly recited an incantation, surrounding himself with lightning magic to defend himself.

Emilia’s magic crashed into his magic barrier.

Blinding light covered the plain, the capital, and the sky.

“Khhhhh!”

“Princess Emilia!”

Emilia groaned in pain as the magic rushed back at her, pushing her backwards.

Kyle supported her.

“Kyle…”

“Don’t worry. I promise that you can win.”

“…Of course.”

She raised her staff again.

Just like her father had once driven out this man to save the kingdom millennia ago.

To reclaim peace, she launched every bit of her magic at that historical foe.

And.

Emilia’s boosted magic broke through Roxene’s magic barrier.

With nothing left in its way, her lightning crashed down on the dark elf mage.

Roxene’s raised right arm was vaporized and he was knocked from his horse.

The dark elf army was shaken by their leader’s injury.

At that very moment, the capital’s tightly-shut gate burst open and Finegard’s army rushed out to attack.

Roxene had already lost all will to fight.

With their leader gone, more and more of the dark elves threw down their weapons and surrendered.

The battle was over in less than an hour.

 

And that is the story of how a dark elf rebellion attempted shortly after the king’s tragic death was stopped with the help of a poor rural noble by the name of Baron Vermilion.

No comments:

Post a Comment