Thursday, December 30, 2021

Tales of Harem 3: Chapter 5 - Dream Tales of Harem

 My name is Oikawa Naoki.

I’m just a student who lives for nothing more than jerking off.

I must have fapped to some really good shit tonight because I’m having the best dream ever.

I’m living the harem life in this dream.

Girls with big brains and even bigger boobs keep showing up and asking to have sex.

Then I cum inside them all, just like they want me to.

I couldn’t have come up with a better life if I tried.

Of course none of this could ever actually happen, but when you’re dreaming you can ignore things don’t make sense or seem out of place.

Just now, my real thoughts are starting to reach the dream as I start to wake up in the morning, so to my disappointment, it’s finally hit me that this is just a wonderful illusion playing out in my head during the night.

You know the feeling: “Oh, that was just a dream. Maybe I should go back to sleep and stay there.”

But…wait, something’s wrong!

This isn’t right! It’s not right at all!

I can feel sweet nasal breaths and warm tongues on my crotch.

I open my eyes to see Lyla and Dorothea sucking my cock like it’s the most delicious treat.

“Slurrrrp Oh, you woke up, master?”

“Isn’t this a little much for first thing in the morning?”
But no matter what I might say, I’m not about to stop them and I enjoy their meltingly-good oral technique.

It feels so good I start to feel like I’m dreaming again. I’m afraid I’ll fall back asleep.

This would explain why I had such a sexy dream.

“But cum milked from morning wood makes for the most delectable breakfast And it reaches the level of gourmet when it’s yours

Lyla licks up the shaft and kisses the head.

Silent Dorothea kisses it too, as if to say she agrees with her sister.

“God, yes. Two girls taking turns kissing my cock is the kind of thing I could only have dreamed of back in my world.”

I’m finally awake.

Like I’d said, I was just a student who lived for nothing more than jerking off.

But one day, I was summoned to another world and now I work on an ocean brothel as the master of two succubi.

The ocean brothel is actually the Lady Shark pirate ship anchored at the port of Lihanera.

I guess I need to explain why a pirate ship is running a brothel.

As you might guess from the Lady Shark name, it’s a ship of lady pirates. While they do attack merchant ships, they also use sex work to earn money from the soldiers stationed at the ports they stop at.

They aren’t villains.

See, they only attack slave ships, so they’re what you would call noble thieves.

But that doesn’t make very much money, so they also need a side business to make ends meet.

One day, they attacked an entire group of slave ships in the region of sea they call home.

They won, but it gathered too much attention and they came to Lihanera, a Lesdean port city, to wait for the heat to die down.

They decided to make their money with sex work instead of piracy for the time being.

However, Lesdea is an unusual kingdom where all of the soldiers are women.

The lack of male soldiers threw a wrench in the pirates’ plans.

That’s why they summoned me to this world using these two succubi here.

It was a shock when they asked me to save their ship by working as a male prostitute, but Lyla, Dorothea, and the pirates all treated me well and they’re all good looking too.

I had nowhere else to go if I refused, so I ended up agreeing.

I apparently have some special semen that women really like, so my reputation spread by word of mouth and soon all the soldiers in the port were demanding to come aboard the Lady Shark and have a turn with me.

Doing it one at a time wouldn’t have been nearly fast enough, so now I do it with them in groups of two or three. And sometimes four or five. I can still satisfy them all without collapsing from exhaustion, but that might be thanks to all the training I did jerking off.

I certainly never expected this, so you never know when an unusual skill will come in handy down the road.

After cumming inside Lyla and Dorothea’s mouths, I fill their pussies with three loads of semen each.

I stop by the kitchen to grab some breakfast and have sex with the pirate cook to say good morning. I’m chewing on some hard bread and enjoying the sea breeze on the edge of the ship when Captain Almera walks up.

“I still can’t believe how much stamina you have.”

Is she talking about my kitchen sex? I have sex all over the ship at all times of day, so she might mean any number of incidents.

“You’re always up for it yourself, Almera.”

“Want to test that theory?”
I give her a sexy smile and she licks her lips with a sidelong glance my way.

Then we kiss and climb the main mast while making out.

We strip each other on the way up and let the wind take our clothes, so we’re naked by the time we reach the lookout station.

Almera loves doing it out in the open like this. It was a surprise when I first met her, but I’m used to it now and I’ve come to like it a lot myself.

“Let your crew hear you cum.”

“Ahh You think I won’t? Cumming from your cock is nothing to be ashamed of. Ahh I never thought I would meet a man like you, ah, ahh, I’m cumming again…I’m cumming!”

I view the distant port through the morning fog while fucking a naked pirate captain from behind.

She climaxes four times and I ejaculate inside her just as many times.

“I’d decided to avoid romantic relationships, but you really test that decision sometimes.”

“So I’m still just your boytoy even though we’re so compatible?”

“Hee hee. For now anyway

I’m not familiar with the details, but an event in her past led her to become a pirate.

She was apparently sold into slavery after her fiancé tricked her.

She staged a slave rebellion to break free, hijacked the slave ship, gathered other women with nowhere left to go, and became a pirate.

Which is why…um, what was I saying?

I could swear there was some other important piece of her story, but my memories are really foggy for some reason and I can’t remember it.

Well, it’s probably not that important.

After that lookout sex with Almera, I walk back toward my cabin when another pirate stops me.

They’re all bored and horny with no male customers from this port, so they’re all after my dick. They grab my arm and invite me into different cabins where I have sex with them each in turn.

Before long, they can’t wait their turn and I end up doing it with all of them at once. This stamina is probably part of the reason for my reputation at the port.

Once I have sex with a woman once, they can never seem to get enough of me.

I’ve been so popular lately that some poor adventurers even tried infiltrating the ship.

After they were captured, I learned their names were Filia and Llusse.

They had apparently been living off of money earned by selling pieces of a centipede, so they definitely couldn’t afford my high prices. The poor things.

I felt so bad when they were about to be executed that I asked Almera to spare them and she agreed if I would look after them as my personal pets.

“Ahn. Hero, I was afraid you wouldn’t visit us today

The one shaking her red ponytail and lifting her butt to seduce me is the swordswoman named Filia.

The archer named Llusse spreads her wet pussy to do the same.

“Please have pity on us poor beggars and give us a taste of your cock, Hero.”

For some reason, they refer to me the Hero.

Well, I did save their lives, so maybe that’s just how they see me.

They’re down on all fours in the nude, waiting expectantly, so I pull out my hard cock for them to see.

“Wow. It’s such an amazing cock I can never take my eyes off of it

“Ahh…I need it inside me now. I’ll squeeze my pussy nice and tight for you

They’re both enthralled by my dick, but they said some crazy stuff when they were first captured.

Something about me traveling with them to defeat the Demon Lord.

They do seem like adventurers, but their story was so ridiculous I wasn’t about to believe it for a second.

Were they having delusions of grandeur to distract themselves from their depressing life of selling centipedes?

I couldn’t help feeling sorry for them Fortunately, my cock helped them forget all of that. All’s well that ends well.

It took some time to get them obedient, but as you can see, it worked out eventually.

Llusse is an elf, so her pride may have gotten in the way.

Hm? An elf?

I feel like I’m forgetting something important about elves, but I can’t remember what.

Well, it’s probably not that important.

“Now, who should I put it in first today?”

My teasing comment makes Filia and Llusse both say “me” over and over while wiggling their butts with their pussies fully exposed.

“That prize goes to whoever moans the sexiest.”

They’re honestly both absurdly good looking, so I really wish I had two cocks so I could fuck them both at the same time.

“Filia, your love juices always tangle so stickily around my fingers. That’s probably the power of your desire at play. Aren’t you ashamed of all these dripping juices?”

“Ahh…I…I can’t help it. This wouldn’t happen if you didn’t make me wait so long for your cock.”

“Laying the blame on me now, huh? Fortunately, I like lewd girls.”

“Ahh Thank you Nh, ahh

I rub her nectar onto her clit and then give it a nice thorough rubbing.

I place my hand on her labia and teasingly massage it to increase her sensitivity.

“Nh…ahh…I can’t wait any longer…I’m about to cum just from your hand

She wiggles her hips around like she’s overwhelmed with joy.

“Llusse, your pussy is twitching like crazy too. Do you like my fingers that much?”

“I-I do Because I…love you, Naoki. Ah, ahh.”

Her elf pussy drips love juices onto my hand and radiates plenty of heat.

I finger her even deeper, making her hips writhe around. Her vulva swells out and even more nectar drips from it.

“That’s not what you said when we started doing this. You’ve had a real change of heart, haven’t you?”

“I’m sorry! Ahn…I stubbornly refused…to tell the truth. Ahhhhhn

I push on her weak point and she moans in joy.

“This mouth down here is a whole lot more honest.”

Stimulating her g-spot makes her very honest indeed.

“Eek…ahh Naoki Make me…make me even more honest❤❤❤

The elf girl shakes the braid on her back and speaks a line that really turns me on.

“Okay, you win. I’ll put it in you first.”

“Ahn…thank you

However, I look down to find my cock is already occupied.

“Heh heh. You’re making me jealous.”

Almera is running her tongue along the head with damp eyes.

When did she get here!?

Then again, who cares?

“H-hey, I was just about to put that in Llusse! Hey!”

She silences me by licking along my balls from below, sending a tremor through me.

Her blowjobs are always so passionate.

She presses her whole tongue against my dick and thoroughly licks the whole thing.

She slurps and sucks and swallows its full length while using her tongue inside her mouth.

“Ahh…fuck, you really know how to deepthroat. I-I’m going to cum!”

“Go ahead. I’ll swallow it all.”

Pleased by my reaction, the pirate’s deepthroating grows even more passionate.

“Ahn, no! Naoki said I get his cock!”

“Hero, I want it too

Llusse and Filia approach me and press their boobs against me.

“There you are, master. I wondered where you’d gotten off to and here you are having all the fun yourself!”

“…

Lyla and Dorothea appear out of nowhere and I end up seated on the floor with the five of them all over me.

“W-wait. I’ll cum for all of you, okay!?”
They shout happily as they fight over my cock and their feminine scents fill the room while my desire only continues to grow.

If I get to fuck girls like this every day, life as a sex worker sounds pretty good to me.

And so my Tales of Harem will continue like this forevermore.

 

No, this is wrong! It’s wrong!!

I’m forgetting something important. There’s someone else on this pirate ship. Someone important that’s slipped my mind!

An image of a small elf girl flashes in my mind.

She has deep blue eyes that refuse to display any emotion.

I remember the taste of water brought in a bowl just for me.

That’s right. Her. Who is she?

Her name is…

“Limly! Now I remember!”

 

Reality rushed back into Naoki’s mind.

It hit him that everything he had been experiencing was only a dream.

“Good morning, master

“…

Clarity returned to his vision and mind like fog clearing up.

He lay naked on a bed in the cabin assigned him and the succubus sisters lay next to him.

That wasn’t much different from when he “woke up” in the dream, but this was different. He really had woken up.

“Lyla! And Dorothea! What are you doing here!?”
“That’s our line, master. You abandoned us for three whole days! What happened to your promise to love us?”
Lyla mischievously pouted her lips and Dorothea wrinkled her brow in agreement.

“Three days? It wasn’t longer?”
He still hadn’t worked out what was a dream and what was real.

In the dream, he had lived on the Lady Shark for months. In hindsight, some of it hadn’t made sense, but it had felt so real.

(Hm? Don’t tell me.)

“Lyla, did you create that dream I just had using your succubus power?”

“Bingo, master That’s right” She sounded entirely carefree. “You were away for so long that Llusse insisted on boarding the pirate ship to get you back…but we’re pacifists, you see. So we did this instead

“How are you pacifists? You attacked me on the Demon Lord’s orders.”

“But not violently So we decided to save you from within your dream

“I see…but wait. Then where’s Llusse? Didn’t she board the ship with you?”
“She and Filia did, yes. But they fought the pirates and got captured. Those stupid meatheads!”

“Are they okay? Where are they being held?”

“The same place you saw in your dream: the ship’s hold. But don’t worry. I let them share your dream so they would know we found you.”

“They shared my dream!?”

“Yes, every last bit of it Isn’t succubus magic handy?”
Lyla grinned, but Naoki felt a chill down his spine at learning Llusse and Filia had seen all of that. Llusse in particular was not going to be happy.

(Oh, god! If only they could accept it like they did in the dream.)

Unfortunately, reality wasn’t so convenient.

But he could worry about that later.

“F-for now, thanks for coming for me! Let’s get out of here!”

He tried to open the cabin door, but it was locked.

(They were giving me a lot of freedom, but they must have imprisoned me too while I slept!)

“How do I escape now? How did you two get in here?” he asked Lyla and Dorothea.

“We can use dreams to pass through walls

“Nothing I can use, you mean!?”
He tried the door again and rattled it, but it wouldn’t budge.

His hope was fading fast, but Lyla was still smiling.

“Not to worry, master Just wait a bit longer.”

“Wait for what?”

“Like I said, I used the dream sharing to inform some others of- oh, there she is!”

The lock clicked and the knob turned.

The door opened to reveal…

“Limly!”

The slave elf girl stood there a keyring in hand.

“But I doubt your thoughts reached her through the dream since you couldn’t remember her there” said Lyla.

(Hm, I’m not sure I understand.)

Maybe you needed to be a succubus to comprehend the principle behind it.

But Limly was here to rescue him, so she must have sensed something.

“Thanks, Limly. I said I was going to save you, but here you are saving me.”

“You…really will save me?”

“Of course I will.” He hastily added something that occurred to him. “If you want me to, that is.”

Now that he understood Almera’s real purpose with her, he could understand why Limly would be confused.

She must have sensed something while living here.

Sensed kindness instead of cruelty.

So she was trapped between a desire to escape and a desire to stay.

Naoki crouched down to her eye level and stared straight into those dark blue eyes.

Almera would tell Limly to decide for herself. Because that was how she lived her life.

But Naoki…

“Come with me, Limly!”

For the first time, he saw light shining in those eyes that refused to display any emotion.

“I want to…go back home. I want to see my mom and dad again! Help me! I don’t want to be a slave. So take me away from here! Take me away!”

Tears fell from her blue eyes.

All the emotion she had kept bottled up for so long seemed to explode out at once.

He nodded and hugged her.

He kept her in his arms until she stopped crying.

“I’m sure Almera was waiting for you to say that.”

 

The keyring Limly had brought had a key to open the hold where Filia and Llusse were being kept.

“We need to have a long talk about what happened in that dream,” insisted Llusse. “With you too, Lyla and Dorothea!”

“Oh? What is there to talk about?” asked Lyla.

“If that was your plan, you should have let us know ahead of time!”

“Like you would’ve listened.”

“Now is not the time, you two!” scolded Filia, keeping her voice down so as not to wake the sleeping pirates.

Naoki worked to stay focused as well.

He had no excuse for his actions this time. He had succumbed to temptation and worried them all.

They managed to sneak up onto the deck, but there was still a fair distance from the ship to the wharf.

With Limly, they couldn’t swim to shore.

After some thought, they noticed a light rocking in the dark predawn waves.

“What is that? Oh, it’s Mila and Tianne!”

The rest of their party was aboard a small boat.

The dog girl servant was rowing and the nun was holding up a lantern to view their surroundings.

“Hero! And the rest! We were so worried!”

Tianne’s face lit up when she saw Naoki waving and she waved back.

“Okay, this will work. Climb down the rope ladder and board the boat!”

Once they were in the boat, Naoki noticed Dorothea was holding something.

“Where did you get that!?”

It was a sack full of money. A bulging sack. There had to be a hefty sum inside.

“She says it was in a safe in the captain’s quarters,” explained Lyla.

“The safe wasn’t locked?”

“Like I said, we can go anywhere in people’s dreams!”

“Yeah, but…it would still be locked in the real world. So, um, what???”

Whatever.

He decided not to worry about it.

Demon magic was beyond human understanding.

“Will that be enough to pay for passage on a ship?” he asked.

Mila checked inside and nodded.

“In fact, we could travel there and back and have some leftover.”

“I did do it with a lot of people over the past three days. This must be the earnings from that.”

He ignored the cold look from Llusse and took only half of the sack’s contents.

He asked Dorothea to return the rest.

“Now we can continue our journey!”

 

The sea shined bright on the horizon. Dawn had arrived.

The boat carrying Naoki’s party vanished into Lihanera’s morning fog.

Almera continued watching from the deck as if she could still see it.

“Why did you just let them go, captain?”

“That was always my intention. I was only interested in seeing if that boy was trustworthy.”

Her voice was calm, but her face looked somehow sad in profile.

Her crew kept their silence.

“I knew this day had to come, but I still wasn’t ready.”

She had played the role of the wicked pirate to keep Limly from growing attached to life on the ship, but she felt a hole in her heart now that it was time to say goodbye.

(I don’t care what she thinks of me. She found the will to escape, so this is a cause for celebration.)

Once you could fight for yourself, you were no longer a slave.

So…

This was for the best. For the best.

And in a dream, she had learned that Naoki was in fact the legendary Hero.

But even if that was only a dream, she knew he wouldn’t treat Limly badly.

“I’m not going to force him to stay. Besides, you all had plenty of fun with him already, didn’t you?”
“So did you, captain.”

“Hah. I can’t believe I got to do it with the Hero. I can’t tell if I have the best luck with men, or the worst.”

She laughed out loud.

But the sadness was still there on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment