Thursday, December 30, 2021

Novel Introduction: Tales of Harem 3

Time to squeeze in a triple update right at the end of the year.


First up is the next Tales of Harem.


Tales of Harem 3: A Servant Contract with Succubi and a Lover Contract with a Pirate (異世界ハーレム物語3 ~淫魔と隷属契約、女海賊と愛人契約~)


Author: Kurona Yuu [黒名ユウ]
Original Manga/Illustrator: Tachibana Omina (Circle Shimapan) [立花オミナ (サークル しまぱん)]
Label: 2D Dream Bunko (二次元ドリーム文庫)
Release Date: 8/27/2021

Naoki and his party's journey continues as they arrive at a port town and try to buy passage on a ship, but there they encounter a pair of succubus sisters and a female pirate captain.
If you're curious, the succubus part is an adaptation of the manga and the pirate part is original to the novel.


Prologue

Chapter 1: Fivesome at Camp! The Harem Life Continues While on the Run!?

Chapter 2: Natalia’s Condition

Chapter 3: Attack of the Succubus Sisters!

Chapter 4: Lover Contract with a Pirate!?

Chapter 5: Dream Tales of Harem

Chapter 6: The Slave Girl Offers her Purity

Epilogue


Author and Illustrator Comments:

Kurona Yuu: I’m jealous of Naoki. I’m just so jealous. I’m jealous of most any harem MC, but never as jealous as I was writing these books! And I was jealous all over again writing this one!

Tachibana Omina: The novelization has finally reached its 3rd volume! I was eager to read the continuation as just another reader, so I’m grateful this could be a reality. The way Kurona-sensei blends his interpretation of my manga with the original elements is as splendid as ever, so I am in his debt. Please enjoy this further expansion of the Tales of Harem world!


1 comment: