Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Novel Introduction: Tales of Harem 4

Tales of Harem 4: Battle over the Hero! Sexual Cruise Climax! Virgin Vampire! (異世界ハーレム物語4 ~勇者争奪!淫行クルージング 絶潮!処女吸血姫~)


Author: Kurona Yuu [黒名ユウ]

Original Manga/Illustrations: Tachibana Omina (Circle Shimapan) [立花オミナ (サークル しまぱん)]

Label: 2D Dream Bunko (二次元ドリーム文庫)

Release Date: 10/16/2022


Naoki's quest as the Hero continues, this time by sea. The princess and the knights make a reappearance, an old friend of Leonora's captains the ship, and a vampire attacks the group.



The site keeps having issues when I try to post the full text like I usually do, so I'm going to try posting an epub and see if that works.


Download epub

12 comments:

  1. Please upload epub's of your previously published novels too.As someone who only reads epubs and had to manually make epubs of your novels this is a godsend.Epubs are great for storing too incase something happens to the site

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a problem with the epub does not work neither the other ones try uploading a PDF file instead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. try change it to pdf works for me dont have cut off anymore

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this work! Please do not drop translating this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't seem to access the file. I've already downloaded an app to let me open epub files, but nothing's appearing.

    I was so excited to see Chapter 4 be translated too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind, it seems like I just needed to download the right app

      Delete
  6. please re upload again sir this file got cut again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the link broken it won't let me open it once I've downloaded it

    ReplyDelete