Sunday, November 25, 2018

Magical Princess Makina: Another End 1 - The Innkeeper’s Bride is 30 Years His Junior

The name’s Wanderin’ Joe.

I’m your typical adventurer. Y’know, a guy who travels from town to town bounty hunting and treasure hunting.

But as your typical adventurer, I’d found myself lost yet again.

I found my way to a town, but there was nowhere to stay.

I just barely had enough gold to reach Wells, Village of Fire and Water, but there were no vacancies in the inns.

I guess everyone had the same idea. Adventurers were pouring in from all over after word got out they dug up some rare minerals in the Wells Volcano.

Every SOB hoping to strike it rich had filled up the cheap inns, so there I was stuck trying to find anywhere at all to spend the night.

“Ain’t no way in hell I’m sleeping out in the cold tonight!”

I wanted to preserve my strength until I reached the volcano, but reality’s a bitch and every inn I tried had a “no vacancies” sign up and they all pointed and laughed when I asked if anything had opened up.

But while I wandered around dreading the worst case scenario…

“Oh?”

I happened across an inn with a vacancy.

But it had a real nice exterior, so it looked more like a hotel for tourists from the middle class and up, not a cheap inn for adventurers.

“But it’s here or the streets!”

It would be pricey, but I had to do what I had to do.

I made up my mind, opened the pretty white door, and set foot inside.

“Welcome!”

A beautiful voice greeted me.

The first thing I noticed was a shocking difference between the interior and exterior.

The first floor had a lobby plus the chairs, tables, and bar counter for decent little pub.

But the laughter and drinking seemed a little rough for such a nice-looking inn.

Then came the second surprise.

“Are you spending the night or getting something to eat?”

A blonde waitress cheerfully spoke to me.

I was slow to respond because I spent a little too long staring at her bright smile and the two bulges pushing out the chest of her uniform.

“Oh, u-um. Spending the night. And it’s just me.”

“Understood! You can check in over there.”

Her smooth-looking hand pointed me in the right direction and then she walked off to take someone’s order.

And when she twirled around, her absurdly short skirt fluttered up, giving a glimpse of the panties above her beautiful thighs.

“I think I hit the jackpot here.”

I whistled and gave a nihilistic smile to hide how turned on I was. I’d been alone out on the road for so long that this was enough for Li’l Wanderin’ Joe to perk up.

The way her giant tits and ass jiggled a bit with each step was enough to make me want to take her right then and there.

Her entire body seemed tailor made to inspire lust, but I suppressed those thoughts and approached the balding man at the reception counter to check in for the night.

I was mad when I heard a night was three times the cost of a cheap inn, but the innkeeper took advantage of my position.

I had nowhere else to go. And I could make back this money if I hit it big at the volcano, so I reluctantly paid up.

“Phew…”

After putting away my much lighter wallet, I sat in an empty seat.

Then some nearby drunk started talking to me like I was his friend.

“Hey, buddy. You goin’ to Wells Volcano too?”

“Yes, that’s the plan.”

“You hit the jackpot coming to this inn and staying in that room, you know?”

“What? The unlucky jackpot maybe. It’s more expensive than the other rooms, it’s not a corner room, and it doesn’t get a good amount of sun.”

“Heh heh. You’ll see what we mean soon enough.”

“…?”

They kept grinning at me and it really creeped me out.

But I forgot all about their creepiness and alcohol stench when that nice-smelling blonde waitress placed a small plate of nuts and a cup of cold water in front of me.

“Thank you for staying at our inn. Would you like something to eat?”

“Oh, um, I don’t really have any money left.”

“Is that so? Well, these are complimentary, so please relax and enjoy yourself.”

Her looks and her tits were even more violently sexy up close.

Any guy would let his guard down when she gave that kind smile and spoke with that pretty voice.

I sipped my water while staring at her cutely wiggling butt as she walked back over to the reception counter. I about spat out my drink when she leaned over to pick up a dropped spoon and gave me a full on view of her panties.

“Heh heh. Enjoying the view? As you can imagine, a lot of people come here just for her.”

“Yes, I can imagine. She’s got a cute face with the body of a succubus. I’ve never seen a sexier girl. …She must already have a boyfriend.”

The men erupted in laughter at the last word I mentioned: boyfriend.

I sipped more of my water while wondering what was so funny.

“No, she doesn’t got a boyfriend. Makina’s married to that innkeeper over there.”

“Bfff!”

This time, I really did spit out my water.

“The two of them run the inn. There is one other guy that works for them, though.”

“Can’t believe it, can you?”

“It’s a 30-year age gap. When we first heard Makina was marrying that balding innkeeper, we all fell out of our chairs.”

“I wonder how he won her over. Well, he has earned enough to remodel the inn since marrying her, so he must’ve always been a talented businessman.”

“A-are you serious?”

This was the third shock.

I looked over and saw the waitress named Makina was smiling brightly while chatting with the man at the reception desk.

But they didn’t look like a couple or even like father and daughter.

And why would such a hot girl fall in love with that balding man, even if he was an innkeeper? There had to have been plenty of better men out there.

I’d heard rumors of a small kingdom where all the residents were transformed into crystals overnight.

But I had an even harder time believing the couple I saw here was real.



Night had fallen and most of the guests were asleep.

The swordsman…no, the servant named Tet carried a bucket of hot water up to the inn’s second floor.

He had work early tomorrow morning, so he wanted to get to sleep early. But he still had one “duty” left, so he could not retire quite yet.

In fact, he had not been sleeping well at all recently. Not since Makina had married the innkeeper.

She had told him to go live his own life, but he had still chosen to live here as an employee.

Even if they were no longer a princess and her knight, supporting her happiness was everything to him.

And.

He stopped at the corner room at the very back of the second floor and knocked on the door.

“Sir, ma.am, the water is ready. …Excuse me.”

He turned the knob, stepped inside, and immediately shut and locked the door behind him.

And when he focused on what was inside…

“Nhhhh❤❤❤ Honey Ahh Hee hee Tease me more Lots more❤❤❤

“You’re as greedy as ever. But if you insist

Two animals lay on the double bed above the covers, their nudity exposed to the moonlight.

Makina’s husband and Tet’s employer lay on his back while Makina leaned over him to give him a passionate and very deep kiss.

They barely reacted to Tet’s entrance.

“Oh, Tet. Thank you. We’ll be done soon, so wait right there.”

“Understood, sir.”

Tet placed the bucket near the door and sat in a corner of the room.

His job was to wash off their bodies with a wet towel once they were finished.

His black eyes stared down at the fancy carpet, but his princess’s moans and sexual scent reached his ears and nose whether he liked it or not.

He could tell what was happening even with his eyes squeezed shut. No, closing his eyes only sharpened his other senses. And he knew her scent and voice so well after staying by her side for over a decade.

And now she was out of his reach.

“C’mon, don’t get distracted, honey Kiss Kiss

“Oh, sorry, sorry.”

Makina lay on top of the innkeeper and continued to kiss him.

She no longer had the kind smile she had shown the guests earlier. She stuck out her tongue in search of the innkeeper’s saliva, giving her the look of an animal in heat.

“You’re even more aggressive than normal, Makina. I take it you liked your new uniform’s shorter skirt. Did it turn you on that much to show off your panties to everyone? Did you get wet thinking about fucking other guys?”

“Nhh Don’t make me say it We both know it’s true, so don’t make me say that to my husband If you keep being so mean, I’ll have to seal up your mouth myself

She pressed her lips against his and moved her beautiful pink tongue to exchange their saliva.

She then reached down to the dick pressing against her stomach and rubbed the head.

She was fully intent on pleasuring her husband. She poured her love onto the middle-aged man as his wife.

She rolled over next to him, wrapped her arms around his balding head, and pressed it against her breasts.

“Here are the boobs you love so much Please suck them lots and lots like usual

The white bra she wore was made of sheer lace.

It seemed too flimsy to contain her great size, but the most noticeable feature was the horizontal slit over each nipple.

The bra just barely hid the breasts themselves, but anyone could easily pull the nipples out with his fingers.

The innkeeper extended his tongue toward that bra and began sucking on the pink nipples poking out through the slits.

“Ah Nh Hh Ahn Ah Oh You’re acting just like a baby

“Makina, Makina! Your tits are delicious. And you’ll be a mom soon enough, so you’d better get used to it.”

“And you will be a dad, so you need to shape up

It did not stand out much yet, but Makina’s belly was gradually growing day by day.

It would become more apparent later, but Makina was carrying her beloved husband’s child.

However, the innkeeper sucked at her nipples so passionately he seemed to be saying he would not even let his own child have them.

She did not actually produce any milk, but she moaned loudly as a man older than her own father sucked at her breasts.



“Pant, pant.”



“Hm? Ha ha. Sounds like it’s about time.”

“Y-yes

The couple enjoying some breast-sucking sensed the heavy breathing of a third party, so they parted for now and got up from the bed.

But this breathing did not belong to Tet. In fact, he was holding his breath to hide his presence as much as possible. The pain on his face was so great he looked about ready to kill himself.

“…”

All because of the self-hatred he felt at the reaction his lower body had to his beloved Makina’s behavior.

When he closed his black eyes, he still smelled Makina’s arousal and heard her utter words and moans of a type he had never before heard. And it all caused his penis to grow. It so pained him to have this sexual reaction to his master that he wanted to cut off the offending body part.

“How about we put on a little show?”

“It’s so exciting, isn’t it?

But the other two paid Tet no heed.

The innkeeper sat in a chair in the center of the room and Makina sat on top of him with her back to him.

However, she was not just sitting in his lap. When she lowered her hips, his erect cock penetrated her wet pussy.

But this did not bother her at all. In fact, she spread her legs while her vagina accepted the penis as if to show it off.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh❤❤❤

The innkeeper penetrated his wife from below, smelled her long blonde hair, reached out a hand to grope her bouncing breasts, and rubbed her growing belly with his other hand.

That was the proof of their love. It was the result of how much he had cum inside a virgin girl thirty years his junior. And he now thrust his rod back up in there.

At the same time, pregnant Makina waved her hair around and moved her hips. She faced the wall with an even more sexual and aroused smile.

“He’s watching, you know? I believe he gave his name as Wandering Joe.”

Her vagina squeezed tighter when he whispered that in her ear.

Having sex while being watched really did turn her on.

When they had remodeled the inn, this room had been made into the innkeeper’s room, but one part of the wall looked out of place.

The old and filthy wood remained there and it was thin enough for voices to reach the adjacent room.

But that wall and the peephole within it were a precious memento for this couple.

More importantly, it meant none of the guests who stayed in the adjacent room ever felt ripped off for having paid more than for the other rooms.

“Ahh Ah Nh Kyah Nh, hee hee

Makina showed off her body to the peephole in the wall and heard the breathing grow even heavier. She also heard the sound of something being vigorously rubbed.

Even she could tell just how tightly her vagina squeezed her husband’s cock when she heard that.

“Nothing turns you on like fucking while people watch, does it!? I’ve got the most wonderfully horny wife!”

“I’m sorry I can’t be fully faithful But I can’t help but get soaking wet – ahhn – with all the customers stare at my tits and ass Ahhn Your middle-aged cum knocked me up, but I’m still going to be an unfaithful cock-craving mommy Nwohhhhh❤❤❤

When she used the dirty words and ideas she had been taught since they got married, the innkeeper gave an ugly smile, the masturbation sounds beyond the wall accelerated, and Tet bit his lips hard enough to draw blood.

“Well, if my wife craves cock that much, I’ll just have to give her what she wants.” The innkeeper faced the peephole. “Hey, you there! We had that hole widened for a reason, so stand up and give my wife what she wants!”

The rubbing sounds stopped and, after some hesitation, an erect penis stuck out through the peephole…no, the glory hole. The innkeeper lifted Makina up, carried her over to the wall, and set her down on all fours. He continued pounding her from behind while she wrapped her lips around a stranger’s dick.

And while those three were very much enjoying themselves, the other person in the room was not.

Tet’s former master was being fucked right in front of him while she sucked a complete stranger’s cock. He still loved his childhood friend even as she moaned obscenely while being spit roasted. He could clearly hear the rhythmic movement of her body, the slapping of flesh against flesh, and the wet slurping of her tongue on the second penis.

Still, Tet did nothing. He simply sat there with his crotch swollen painfully large. He could do nothing more than that.

His loyalty and chivalry would not let him oppose Makina’s decision.

She was no longer a princess. So instead of continuing a reckless journey for her kingdom, she would likely be happier living a life with the man she had fallen in love with.

No one had forced her to do this. She had fallen in love, gotten married, and begun life as a normal girl all of her own free will.

Tet could not stop her just because he did not like it. Her happiness had to come first and foremost.

“Ahh! I’m cumming! Makina, Makina, Makina!”

“Ahh Honey So am I I’m cumming I’m cumming❤❤❤

The innkeeper released his milkiness inside that pregnant pussy, a voice of pleasure arrived from beyond the wall as that man’s cum erupted in Makina’s mouth, and Tet bled from the lip while remaining entirely motionless.

The three men had “climaxed” in their own ways.

And Makina, who had been released from all duty and responsibility and instead chosen happiness as a woman, swallowed the semen in her mouth while gently rubbing her lower stomach which contained a new life.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there, I dunno if you read these but I just wanna let you know that the final two volumes of Adam were just released! The series is over now at 9 volumes, just letting ya know that the wait is over now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I despise ntr, but tet was annoying, so eh.

    ReplyDelete