Thursday, August 10, 2017

Adolescent Adam 6: Afterword

Hello. Diapers bought as reference material: 1300 yen. Pregnancy test bought for the same reason: 1000 yen. The look on my friend’s face upon finding diapers and a pregnancy test in a childless guy’s room: priceless. This is Sakakikasa.

Now, this one was Juvenile Attack. How did you like it? I called it “juvenile” and yet focused on the story of an upperclassman like Ren, but I think I made up for that with Ange in the end. Maybe.

I returned to the original trio and kept the sex scenes to only Ange, Machina, and Lucia this time. Even after six volumes, this was actually the first time to have it one-on-one with each of them. I need to pay more attention to that kind of structure.


Once again, I have to thank Amagai Yukino-sensei for the cute illustrations. …Ange with the pacifier and rattle was…dangerous. I think he has me beat when it comes to kinkiness.

And I once more received a lot of help from my editor, T-sama. Although he’s a little too into the backpack + bloomers outfit.

Now, until we meet again in the next one.

13 comments:

  1. now this going to be on hiatus? or you had the next volumen already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volume 7 raw supposedly already out on the web tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, volume 7 can be found on the web pretty easily. that's where it gets REALLY twisted from everything i've read and the illustrations i've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you post the link? Thanks

      Delete
    2. https://hitomi.la/galleries/882464.html i hope someone trans to english

      Delete
    3. Can you tell what kind of thing happen?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otsukare. Btw are you gonna translate volume 7?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the blog dead? It's been a while since the last update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where are blogger nơ , please translate volume 7 https://hitomi.la/galleries/882464.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please at least translate the NTR part

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the work! We really apreciate this.
    Im waiting for the next volume : )
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete