Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I Awoke: Afterword

To continue after Pilgrim Maiden, I’ve written another genderbending story. Mwa ha ha~ This is Karino Kei. Man, what an age we live in.

You’ve probably noticed if you read my previous series, but this story takes places in the same world as Pilgrim Maiden but about 15 or 16 years later. The Ichijou family that protects this country from supernatural beings was briefly mentioned in that series. The protagonists this time are a normal boy and girl from the branch family that chose to abandon the abilities of the exorcist family to live a peaceful life.

For a change from my harder and heavier previous series, I focused on making this one a cheerful academy love comedy without a violent nun or a roaring chainsaw, but how do you think I did?

Amanooni Touri, thank you very much for the wonderful illustrations. The cute and attractive character designs helped stimulate my imagination.

As for my editor Okada, thank you for all the advice you gave me. And thank you very, very much for giving me the chance to write another genderbending story.

And most of all, I give my utmost thanks to all of the readers who bought the book.


If there is a second volume, we will meet again there.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for translating this to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to vol 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, can't wait for the sequels, and looks like the author has more gender bender h stories too^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you will do the other volumes and the authors previous TS work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to vol 2 and 3, will you translate them?

    ReplyDelete