Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tales of Harem 2: Chapter 5 - A Fancy Foursome with the Royal Mother and Daughter!

“Man, this place is great. All the sex I could want and the best food I’ve ever had.”

Naoki was deeply satisfied as he returned to his bedroom with Mila.

After his bath, he had changed into a robe and had beautiful women feed him.

“They treat me like I’m a king!”

“But…the princess worries me. She still hasn’t made plans for us to leave.”

Mila was not as optimistic as Naoki.

“You have a point.”

Marie had not been at dinner just now.

She normally sat right next to him and peppered him with questions at meals.

“Well, she’s a confusing girl, but she seems harmless to me.”

“I hope you’re right…”

Just then, they saw Leonora approaching from the direction of his bedroom.

“There you are, Hero. Do you have a moment?”

Evidently, she had been searching for him.

He realized she had not been at dinner either.

He wished she would be less tense around him, but she kept up her formal behavior in a way that prevented them from getting any closer.

“What do you need, Leonora?”

“I apologize if you were busy, but the princess wishes to speak with you in her room.”

“The princess?”
He exchanged a glance with Mila that said “speak of the devil”.

Leonora’s “I am on duty” face gave no clues to what this was about.

The only way to find out was to obey Marie’s summons.

(Not like I could refuse if I wanted to. Maybe something will happen, but I can cross that bridge when I come to it.)

Naoki followed Leonora to the princess’s room.

 

Only the clack of shoes on the floor rang through the large hallway deep in the silent palace.

Leonora took Naoki and Mila to an especially large pair of double doors.

“The royal family’s living area is beyond this point.”

“Then I shall wait out here.”

Apparently, Mila could not accompany him any further.

“Man, I’m nervous now.”

Not knowing what Marie wanted added to his anxiety.

But he knew he was probably worrying needlessly.

By the time they walked further in and reached the princess’s room, he had convinced himself it was nothing.

“Princess Marie awaits inside. I cannot accompany you, but I will guide you back when you leave.”

“Got it. Thanks.”

Leonora bowed and opened the door.

“Excuse m- whoa!”

The princess’s room felt more like an entire house.

The space reminded him of a suite at a 5-star hotel.

A chandelier hung from the ceiling.

It was all in the plain Lesdean-style, but he could tell the table, the bench, the shelves, and all the other furniture were of the highest quality.

Marie stood in the center spreading her arms to greet him.

“Welcome, Hero!! Didn’t take you long at all to arrive.”

“Because who knows what you’d do to me if I kept you waiting.”

His caution led him to make a carelessly biting remark.

“Hee hee. You’re such a joker

But Marie casually brushed it aside and nestled up against him.

“The truth is…I have the most wonderful present for you

“What kind of present?”

“It’s in the bedroom

“Bedroom?”

“Hee hee hee. I just know you’ll love it.”

She gave him a suggestive smile that confirmed she was plotting something.

On the other hand, he could only think of one kind of “present” a girl would give a guy in her bedroom.

(Is she finally letting me fuck her!? But that sounds like a bad idea…)

But if she demanded it, what choice did he have?

And doing a princess did sound pretty exciting.

Personality aside, she was as cute as could be.

The scales of caution and desire had yet to settle down in his head when she took his arm and guided him to the bedroom.

“This way. Hurry

He saw a pink bed with a canopy…and Sophie sleeping on it in her dress.

(Hm?)

He blinked in confusion and Marie whispered in his ear.

“Now, Hero Please fuck my mother to your heart’s content

“Bfff!” spat Naoki.

This was an even greater surprise than Ekaterina’s request.

It had at least made sense with Ekaterina. This, on the other hand was nonsensical!

“What the hell is wrong with you!?”

“Shush or Leonora will hear you.”

Marie was a lot more worried about the knight outside the room hearing than she was of her the queen waking up. Which meant…

“Nhh…”

Sophie turned in her sleep, but she only groaned a bit without waking.

“What did you do to your own mother?”

“Hee hee. I drugged her tea. The effects don’t last long, but she will never wake up for as long as they do You can do whatever you want to her in the meantime. Now, hop onto the bed

“H-hey, wait!”

She pushed him onto the bed and he had no idea what he could do.

The queen was undeniably attractive sleeping in front of him.

Large mounds swelled out at her chest and her build was unbelievably slim for a mother.

(Damn, she really does have a hot body.)

The look of defenseless sleep on her face did nothing to diminish her beauty. In fact, it gave her the charm of a sleeping beauty.

(I’m supposed to have sex…with a sleeping woman?)

He gulped at the thought.

“Hee hee hee Don’t worry, it’s perfectly fine

“I-in no world is this ‘fine’!”

“I assure you it is. She won’t admit it, but mother wants it.”

Marie pulled up her mother’s skirt.

“Wait!?”

The queen’s underwear was revealed.

It was made from a high-quality material that may have been thin silk with decorative lace. There was a faint stain at the center of the crotch.

“She got wet seeing your bath orgy earlier, but as a widow, she has no one to go to with those desires

“Um, well, she’s definitely wet…”

“And take a look at these

Marie bared her mother’s breasts.

They jiggled out into view with a translucent liquid seeping from the tips.

“What!? Is she lactating!?”

Naoki wanted so badly to suck at them, but he managed to stop himself.

(Wait, wait, wait, wait! It’s hot, yes, but she’s the queen! I’m dead if I touch her.)

But he lacked the self-control to stop after seeing all of this.

His fingers stretched toward her nipples.

“Social status means nothing in bed,” whispered Marie, filling in for the devil on his shoulder.

(No…I can’t! I just can’t! Nothing good comes from this. I need to stop!)

He gathered his self-control to try and pull his hands back before they touched those attractive lactating boobs.

For a brief moment, he thought he had succeeded, but a moment later…

“Whoa!? H-how are they so soft? And that milk just keeps coming!”

He had failed.

All ten of his fingers were latched onto and sinking into the impressive volume of those mounds.

Her mother’s milk flowed out as he kneaded them.

He had to rate their softness an A+++. They managed to be both soft and firm at the same time.

But then his rational mind reengaged.

“No, I can’t!! She’s a queen…not to mention asleep!!”

He came back to his senses just before licking them, so he pulled violently back from her.

But Marie placed her hands on his shoulders, keeping him from doing so.

“Oh, dear. If you refuse, I will call Leonora in here.”

“What!?”
He looked back to see she still had a soft expression, but her eyes were not smiling.

“She would never believe your side of the story.”

(I-is she threatening- wait, this was a trap!?)
Mila’s concerns had become a reality.

“Mother might wake up and realize what you are doing, but you just have to win her over with your Hero’s power. Hee hee hee. And then you will have a queen at your beck and call

(Sh-she’s not wrong, but that’s not the point.)

He remembered what had happened with Forest Witch Ina.

Once the Hero’s semen was inside a woman, they could not fight the temptation to have sex with him. It made him nearly irresistible with women.

But just because he could didn’t mean he should.

He had managed to reach an understanding with Ina, but this was different.

If he attacked the queen in her sleep, he would be 100% in the wrong and they could never reach an understanding.

“Y-you really are plotting something, aren’t you!? And you’re using your own mother as a pawn!”

“My, my. Such vile accusations But don’t worry. I assure you you will enjoy what I have planned

Marie had already won. She had set the stage so he was already in checkmate.

He looked back down at Sophie on the bed.

(She’s part of the royal family.)

But so was Marie. And if he refused, she would make some false accusations to have him executed.

He was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t.

(Kh, this isn’t my fault!)
Preparing himself for the worst, he climbed onto the bed and removed his clothing.

He removed the queen’s panties, lifted her legs, and spread them.

“Wow, she really is soaked.”

And she still showed no sign of waking.

She was sleeping peacefully, entirely unaware that a guy was staring at her beautiful slit.

(I know this is wrong, but if I have to do it, I might as well get it over with.)

He went ahead and pushed his penis into her vagina.

“Ah, oh…h-holy shit! H-her pussy is squeezing so tight!”

Sophie’s vagina wrapped around him like that one part of her was awake.

It squeezed like it was sucking at him and it rippled.

“Ah!? Damn! Wait…I-I’m going to cum…”

Naoki pathetically announced his imminent defeat.

“My So the rumors were true – mother does have an incredible pussy

Where had she heard rumors like that?

But he was in no position to worry about that.

“Pant…pant…a little bit leaked out…”

If he relaxed in the slightest, all of his semen would explode out all at once.

Sophie’s vagina was just that good.

He had experienced enough pussies now to say for sure that hers was the best.

“Keep going, Hero!” urged Marie. “You aren’t going to satisfy my mother like that You need to put some real effort into it

(O-okay, fine! U-ugh.)

He would have resumed thrusting even if she hadn’t said so. And harder this time!
Stopping or slowing to help him last would actually work against him.

He would lose if he couldn’t hold back his ejaculation while thrusting as hard as he could.

(I can’t believe how good this is. Are royal bodies just better somehow?)

“Pant, pant…I thought she was hot when I first saw her, but this more than I ever imagined!!”

He sucked at her tits, enjoying the sweet and elegant flavor of her milk.

He buried himself in her motherly nudity while thrusting his scorching cock into the center of her body over and over again!

The pleasure was so great he could have ejaculated at any time and his dick felt like it was going to burst into flames.

He focused on the pleasure coursing through every nerve in his body until the woman in front of him and the pleasure itself fused in his mind. He doubted he would ever experience sex like this again.

Her feminine softness accepted his entire being and he sank into it.

“Hh!! Nhh…nh.”

A hint of sweetness entered Sophie’s breaths and her brow wrinkled as he thrusted inside her.

Her body was responding without her mind knowing what was happening.

“Ugh, that’s it!! I-I’m cumming!!”

Her vagina seemed to be milking him, so a prodigious amount of semen erupted from the tip of his erection.

He had cummed so much in the bath earlier, but the sticky torrent was strong enough for it to overflow back out of the slit containing his dick.

“My, my

“Pant, pant…I-I actually came inside the queen.”

He pulled out of the queen’s nectar swamp and the princess gave him a triumphant look.

“Hee hee hee hee Now no one can stop my dream!”

“Y-your dream? What are you plotting?”

“Hee hee. It is a simple matter, Hero.” Marie looked spellbound. “I want every single woman in the kingdom to give birth to the Hero’s child!”

“What!?”
“Hee hee hee hee The Hero’s children will be Heroes too The Hero’s bloodline will be passed down in every part of the kingdom

“Um…but isn’t the Demon Lord already back!?”

“Not to worry They have only just awoken and it should take years for them to regain their full power.”

“Not sure I like the sound of that ‘should’.”

“Anyway, by creating as many Hero children as possible…”

Marie looked almost feverish as she began describing her plan, but then…

“Marie?”

Sophie opened her eyes. She had come to.

“My, my. So you’ve woken, mother.”

“H-hi…”

Naoki had no idea what to say, but decided some kind of greeting was in order.

“The Hero too? What is going- eh!? Why are you naked? Why am I naked!?”

She then scooped up some of the white stuff flowing from her crotch.

Only then did she realize what had been done to her.

“Is this what I think it is!?”

“I’m sorry, mother. Hee hee hee.” Marie did not sound remotely sorry. “I had to take some drastic measures, but this is necessary to make everyone happy Hee hee hee And I’m sure you understand me now

The power the Hero’s semen had on women had already been proven with the knights.

And that power had to be even more intense on that sexually frustrated mother.

She would not criticize what he had done to her and she would not send him on a journey against Marie’s will. In fact, she would probably support Marie’s plan now.

“Heh…heh heh heh heh Heh heh heh heh…ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!”

Laughter rang through the room.

But Sophie calmly looked up at her daughter…and spoke.

“Marie…the Hero’s power won’t work on me.”

“Eh?”
Marie’s smile froze on her face.

“Mother? What are you talking about?”

“We carry the legendary Hero’s blood in our veins.”

“!?”
Naoki was just as surprised as the princess, so they both widened their eyes.

“Three hundred years ago, the current queen of Lesdea secretly had a child with the Hero…and that child is an ancestor of the current royal family. We possess the same power as the Hero, so it will not work on us.”

“But…everything I’ve read said the Hero left no descendants behind!”

“This is a secret that has never left the royal family. It is directly passed down from mother to daughter.”

“To daughter? Then why didn’t you tell me!?”

“Because I know you! You would have abused the power the instant you knew!”

“…!!”

Marie knew it was true and had no rebuttal.

(Huh, I thought she was too easy on her daughter, but she knew what she was doing all along.)

Naoki could see she really was deserving of the throne.

She hardened her face.

This was the look of a mother preparing to punish a disobedient child.

She got up on her knees and looked arrogantly down on her daughter.

“And it turns out I was right about you abusing that power as soon as you had a chance.”

“Eek!?”
The villainous look vanished from Marie’s face.

She now looked like a small child afraid of a scolding.

“Now, what to do with you? Oh, I know. Leonora!”

“Mother!?” shouted Marie, sounding flustered.

Leonora entered the bedroom as asked, her eyes immediately widening.

“Wh-what is going on here?”

Yeah, that was about the right response to seeing the mother and daughter confronting each other with naked Naoki in the middle.

“Marie needs to be punished, so give me a hand.” Sophie commanded the knight captain and then turned to her daughter. “You crossed a line this time, Marie. As punishment, you must offer your virginity to the Hero.”

“Ehhh!?”

The most surprise came from Naoki.

What kind of punishment was that!? Not to mention all the other aspects of it that made no sense!

“N-no…!? I can’t!! I’m not worthy of the Hero…”

Marie tried to weasel out of it, but Sophie would not allow it and put some menace in her voice.

“No, Marie. You’re just afraid to lose your virginity. I’m right, aren’t I?”
“Um!!”

The princess froze.

“You’ve always been excessively afraid of pain. You would cry all day when you simply tripped.”

Recalling her daughter’s younger days put a hint of nostalgia on Sophie’s face.

“And I can’t think of any other reason you wouldn’t want to be with your beloved Hero.”

That explained it.

Naoki thought he understood the real motive behind Marie’s plan now.

She wanted the Hero to be with her always, but she was afraid of the pain if she offered her own body.

So she used other people instead. She offered up her knights, she sent her two best friends…and she came up with a master plan where he would impregnate every woman in the kingdom.

Sophie wouldn’t have heard the plan, but her lecture still hit home.

“Listen, Marie. A royal must never force others to do what she doesn’t want to do herself! It is our duty to protect our subjects!”
“Eek…”

Marie squeezed her eyes shut against the intensity of this head of state.

And Sophie finished off her lecture.

“You will one day inherit the throne, so I must teach you a lesson here.”

At the queen’s command, Leonora restrained Marie’s arms behind her back and had the girl get down on all fours in the bed.

Sophie pulled up her daughter’s dress to reveal a cute butt in pink panties and turned that toward Naoki.

“Eek!! S-stop…”

“Now, Hero. I require your assistance as well.”

Sophie gently touched his dick.

“Um…”

“Did you enjoy my body earlier?”

“O-oh, that…um.”

He had completely forgotten while the mother and daughter argued, but he had in fact done the deed for Marie’s plan.

“You will do as I say, won’t you?”

“…I will.”

How could he refuse her after what he had done?

He approached and pulled down Marie’s panties.

“Don’t blame me, princess.”

“Hero!?”
With only the garters on her lower body, he could see the light pink slit breathing at her crotch.

It looked just like he would have imagined for a pure princess’s pussy. He kissed at it with his erection.

Marie cowered down and raised her voice in fear of the coming penetration.

“Ah…no!! Help me, Leonora!”

She sought help from her faithful bodyguard, but the queen’s commands took precedence.

Leonora did not loosen her grip.

“I-I am sorry, princess.”

Meanwhile, Sophie pushed on Naoki’s back so his penis sank into the princess’s sexual flesh.

“I was wrong! I-I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m-”

Her temporary piece of flesh audibly tore.

“Ow…!! Ahhhhh!!”

She screamed from the shock of defloration and the pressure of that unfamiliar organ inside her.

But as much as she wailed, her vagina sensually surrounded his penis and rubbed at it.

Hers was just like Sophie’s! Was this how the Hero’s bloodline manifested in women?

“Ugh…sorry, princess, but this feels so damn good.”

“Ah, ahh, wh-why does this have to happen to me?”

“This is exactly what you’ve been making other people go through. Have you learned your lesson now?”

Sophie refused to listen to Marie’s cries.

“L-Leonora…i-it hurts…”

Marie pleaded the knight captain again.

All Marie’s life, Leonora had been on her side.

Whenever Sidica and Moona pulled a prank on her or teased her and whenever anything else might happen to her, Leonora had always been the first to come running whenever she cried.

But this time, Marie’s tearful eyes reflected Leonora’s blushing and lowered face.

“You will be fine, Princess Marie. It hurt my first time too, but the pain soon, um, turned to p-pleasure. I don’t know if that was the Hero’s power or what, but I promise you it happened.”

If she were still a virgin and had not had sex with the Hero, she might have done everything in her power to rescue Marie, but after losing her virginity, the knight captain did not view this as a crisis.

And Marie herself had commanded Leonora to have sex with Naoki, so she only had herself to blame.

“B-but the Hero’s power…doesn’t work on me…”

“Oh, dear. What a silly girl. Does nothing you say ever apply to yourself? Isn’t the Hero our world’s only hope? Don’t we need to build up his heroic spirit before we send him off to battle?”
When Sophie used the exact line Marie had used in the bath, Marie again only had herself to blame.

With each thrust, her pure slit was spread wide and agonizing pain raced through her

She had never been more aware of where exactly that feminine organ was in her body.

“Ah, ahh…I can’t breathe!! Th-the Hero’s thing…is hitting me…ah, ahh…deep inside!! Oh, oh…ohhh.”

Naoki may have been the most sympathetic to Marie’s situation.

It was still a powerful blow to Marie, but he did try to restrain his thrusting as much as he could.

But Sophie noticed his attempt.

“Hee hee. You can be rougher with her, Hero.”

That told him he could not hide what he was doing.

Plus, the pleasure from Marie’s vagina was so good he was having trouble holding back anyway.

“Pant, pant. She’s squeezing me just right deep in there!! Her pussy’s as great as her mother’s!! I-I can’t help it…I’m about to cum!”

“My, my. The gentleman is not supposed to cum first, you know? Show my daughter some real pleasure. I wouldn’t want her first time to be a disappointment.”

Just as he was about to blow his load, Sophie tightly gripped the base of his erection.

“Ugh!? Uh…”

Her grip told him very clearly that he would not like what happened if he came before her daughter.

(Ohhhh! Mila was right! The royal family really will have me executed if I upset them! My life is on the line here!)

That meant he had to do this right.

He resisted the pleasure, searched out Marie’s weak points, and stirred up her virgin vagina.

“Ahh, ahhh, th-this feels weird…ahh, s-so weird.”

She clung to her pillow and trembled.

The pleasure was winning out, no Hero’s power necessary.

The pleasure increased the amount of love juices, the love juices reduced the pain, and the penetration provided wonderful female pleasure. Her girl’s body was transformed into a woman’s body.

“Ahhh Ahh…ahn Ah, ahn Ah, ah…”

That rapid transformation attacked Naoki’s dick with greater pleasure too.

Her young and tight vagina squeezed at him.

The soft flesh pursued him whether he pushed in or pulled out.

It squeezed as tight as could be…but it also allowed him to move smoothly.

If not for the pain she was still feeling, her pussy would have been the perfect place for a penis!

“I’m going to cum!!”

The trembling of his shaft told her womb it was about to ejaculate.

“Wait…ahh!”

“You cum too, princess!! Cum!!”

Marie cried out in pleasure as he made his last spurt.

“Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhn, ahh, ahh! Ahhn Ah!”

“Uh…”

Right as he ejaculated, Naoki reached out, grabbed her breasts, and pulled her body close to him.

Their hips pressed together to stab his dick as deep as it would go.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn!”

Marie’s hips hopped up when she felt the hot goop erupting inside her and then she orgasmed so hard she passed out.

But even while unconscious, her vagina squeezed rhythmically like it did not want to let a single sperm escape.

“Ohh…she keeps squeezing tighter.”

Her ability to provide pleasure even after passing out showed the same talent as her mother.

“Hee hee. All that complaining and then her pussy greedily sucks down every drop.”

Maybe the apple didn’t fall too far from the tree in this case.

White cum dripped from unconscious Marie’s pussy, but Sophie did not seem remotely bothered by seeing her daughter that way.

“My, my. The Hero gives her all that semen and the girl lets it leak out. Hopefully she has learned her lesson.”
Then she turned toward Naoki.

“And now, Hero, it is your turn.”

“Eh!? Can’t you just forgive me?”

“Absolutely not.”

Sophie undid her sash and slowly lowered her dress for Naoki’s benefit.

She showed off her unblemished skin and the flowing golden waterfall that was her hair.

She managed to look both young and dignified while in the nude.

The queen’s perfect proportions were revealed before him.

“Wait…”

“By the way, do you know why Marie and I have such amazing pussies?”

“Eh!?”

“It appears to be a trait of the Hero’s bloodline. The same can be said of the men’s penises. But these things are meant to be enjoyed together, not while one side is asleep.”

He could not resist as she pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him in her black garters.

“So for your punishment, I will be enjoying this Hero cock until I am satisfied

“Oh, ohhh!!”

She pulled his penis close, guided it toward her fleshpot, and lowered her hips.

His dick was once more surrounded by the queen’s hot flesh.

“Y-Your Majesty, this is taking things too far,” protested Leonora.

“Silence,” snapped back Sophie. “This is a royal bedroom and I can sleep with whoever I like.”

Her sexual labia gradually swallowed his penis.

The inside was squirming far more lewdly than when she had been asleep.

“Hh…ah, ahh.”

“Ah Yes…yes This is what I’ve always wanted Ahhhn

Each time her rhythmically bouncing butt dropped down, her melting nectar flesh squeezed his manhood tight.

And her royal titties bounced again and again.

(I-I can’t resist!)

He reached up and grabbed her breasts as if to provide support.

“You do love these, don’t you? So what if I do this?

Sophie pressed her chest against his face, holding his head between her smooth boobs.

With her hips still moving, of course. The lewd sound of his penis moving in and out her vagina never stopped.

He was under a double attack from her soft but heavy breasts and her tightly squeezing sexpot.

He could not help but cry out.

“Ahh, ah…I-I’m going to cum!”

“My, my. You need to work on your stamina.”

Sophie straightened up and addressed the knight captain who was still standing next to the bed.

“Okay, Leonora. You straddle the Hero and pleasure him that way.”
“Eh!? Y-yes, Your Majesty.”

After a moment’s hesitation, Leonora looked down at Naoki, had some kind of thought, and made up her mind.

She began briskly removing her armor.

She left on the all-black below-armor garments, but removed her panties. The result was equal parts beautiful and sexy.

She wore a skintight sleeveless top and arm coverings that ran from her elbows to her palms.

That left her bare skin showing for just her shoulders and upper arms and she wore knee-high socks on her legs.

Her lower stomach and butt stood out with nothing to hide them, the pure labia at her crotch were fully exposed, and they spread open when she spread her legs to straddle Naoki.

“E-excuse me, hero.”

“W-wait…”

“Hee hee Surely the great Hero can handle this

The sudden facesitting came as a surprise, but he could not fight it when Sophie said that so gently.

“O-of course!”

He was also glad he could have sex with Leonora again.

The vulva pressed against his face was already wet and dripping.

And for whatever reason, she actively moved her hips. She reacted strongly when he sucked at her clit, and this was before she had been exposed to any of his Hero semen this time!
“Ahhhn

“Hee hee. Does this feel good?”

Sophie lifted her hips with the penis still inside her and had Leonora suck at the base.

The knight captain used her tongue as sexily as she was using her hips on his face, so “good” did not even come close to describing it.

“I-I’m about to cum!”

“How many times do I have to tell you to resist?”

“Ugh…I can’t…I really can’t! Ahhh!”

He could not hope to fight the double attack from Sophie’s indecent hip movements and Leonora’s tongue. His semen leaked out against his will.

“Oh, you hopeless boy You really came inside me when I told you not to…but what’s this? You’re still hard Then we can keep going, can’t we?

“Nhhhh!”

Sophie’s desire was far from sated. She lifted her hips again and resumed making the bedsprings creak and Naoki writhe in pleasure.

Then Marie came to.

“Nhh…m-mother? Wait, why are you doing it with the Hero!?”

“Oh? Enjoy your nap, Marie?”
“I was right! You did want it!”

Marie’s tone made it clear she felt this made her punishment unfair, but Sophie remained calm.

“Hee hee. Of course I did, but that doesn’t make it okay to do it in my sleep Now, it’s been years, so let me enjoy this Ahh, Hero, you really do have an incredible cock Now you just need better technique and stamina

“I-I’ll work on it…”

“Good You can practice with us as much as you like

(P-practice!?)

He could barely keep up with this unbelievably pussy, so what would happen to him if he was trained by it?

Sophie kept her hips moving as she invited her daughter over.

“Marie, come on over if you want to join in.”

“Eh? B-but I don’t want any more pain.”

“It started to feel good before, didn’t it?”

Sophie and Leonora got off of Naoki and lined up side to side with their butts sticking out. Then they had him fuck them from behind while Marie watched.

“Ah, ahhn The Hero is pounding me so hard…I love it Ahh Ahhh

Sophie had Naoki finger Leonora’s pussy while filling her own womb with semen.

“Ahhhn It’s so hot Pant, pant…wouldn’t it be a waste to call it quits after just once? You were born a woman, so you should learn the pleasures that allows you

She ran a finger along her own vulva to scoop up some semen and seductively licked it off. Then she pulled Naoki’s head to her chest and had him suck her tits.

“Ohh…mhh hmhhm…”

She stole his dick back from Leonora’s pussy so she could enjoy its pleasure once more.

“Hee hee Does that taste good, Hero?

Her skin was flushed pink and her cheeks were a sensual red.

She shined bright after being freed from all the lust that had built up within her after losing her husband.

Marie had frozen up and could only watch, but she finally approached Naoki without saying a word.

“P-princess?”

“…”

When she looked up at him, she did not have her usual devilish grin.

She just looked like a girl in love.

 

“Listen, Marie. When doing oral, you need to look him in the eye. Men really like that.”

“Ugh…b-but that’s so embarrassing.”

Naoki stood tall with three women gathered around his crotch.

They were the queen, the princess, and the knight captain – literally the top-ranking women in the kingdom.

All three had their tongue crawling along his dick.

(Has any other guy experienced something like this?)

That thought sent a tingling through his body.

Marie embarrassedly obeyed her mother’s lecture on proper blowjob technique.

Leonora listened in and did the same.

And Sophie demonstrated such overwhelming oral technique that his dick was ready to swear fealty to the crown.

“Kh…that’s so good.”

The ultimate triple blowjob provided so much pleasure Naoki thought he would pass out.

“Hee hee We need to make sure it’s good and hard Nhh Because you need to be able to satisfy all three of us

Sophie ran her lewdly-wriggling tongue along the base of his dick as she spoke.

Next to her, Leonora was focused on deep-throating the rest of the shaft.

The knight captain’s tongue technique came from passion, not reluctant duty.

But she used more than just her tongue. Her dedicated blowjob used her lips, jaw, and throat as well. It was different from when she was motivated by the Hero’s power. It was a heartfelt act, like something one would do for a boyfriend.

(What happened to her pride as a knight?)

He was curious what had caused this change, but it felt so good he stopped caring.

Marie’s pure lips were pressed against his balls and rubbed her saliva into every last wrinkle while she agreed with her mother’s words.

“That’s right. You had better take responsibility after what you did to me.”

“Ugh, that’s hardly fair…”

How could she say that when it had been meant as a punishment for her own misdeeds?

She really was a princess in that regard.

But he was not about to argue when it felt this good.

(It’s crazy for a mother and daughter to do this together, but at least they’re getting along now. Maybe if I sit back and enjoy this, everything will work itself out in the end.)

Naoki was starting to regain his usual hedonism, but…

“Ahh You really do have an amazing penis A shame we have to let it go

“Oh, but mother My plan aims to solve that very problem

“My, my, what plan is this? You have my attention We can discuss it more later

“What!?”

He had a very bad feeling about Marie’s comment.

(Oh, no! They’re getting along, but they’re going to work together to imprison me here!! I need to stay as far away from the royal family as I can!)

“Hee hee hee

“But that can wait, Hero

Just as he started to pull away, the mother and daughter worked in perfect unison to grab his arms.

“Um…”

“It’s time for another round

“Make sure it doesn’t hurt this time

“Sure…” he weakly replied to Marie.

(I might have a chance to escape if my power worked on them…)

But they had the hero’s blood in their veins, so they were immune.

Did that make them his greatest enemy?

(I’m in trouble, but what options do I even have? Fuck them until they pass out? Actually, that just might work! I just have to fuck like there’s no tomorrow!)

This time, he had Marie lie on the bed in the missionary position.

And he slowly penetrated her.

“Nh Hh…gh…nhh Nh

She was ready for it this time, so she appeared to be experiencing more than just pain.

She actively spread her legs to accept the erection inside her.

“You’re still tight as can be, though!? Can you loosen up some, princess? I’ll cum right away if you don’t.”

His plan was going to fail at this rate. And Marie responded with embarrassment in her voice.

“Hee hee Come on, Hero We’re not strangers anymore, so call me Marie

“Eh!?”

She draped her arms around his neck and pulled him close…for a passionate kiss.

“Nh, nhHee hee I just kissed the Hero

The sweet and loving kiss kept him from focusing his mind.

“Congratulations, Marie Now, I think I need to do that too

Sophie leaned in from the side and stole Naoki’s lips the instant they were released.

She made it an adult kiss where they traded saliva.

“Ahh Fantastic

When her warm tongue rubbed all over the inside of his mouth, his mind faded even further.

(Shit, how can I last against these two when they’re doing stuff like this?)

His previous resolve was already shaken, but they were not going to wait for him to recover.

Sophie had her daughter lie face up and then lay on top of her with her butt sticking out.

“Take turns stirring me and my daughter up inside

He first put it inside the queen and Marie couldn’t help but stare at the pleasure in her mother’s face.

“Wow, mother. You really like that, don’t you?

Leonora embraced Naoki from behind.

He was fucking a mother and her daughter while the knight captain squished her breasts against his back.

“Ahh…yes, Hero I can feel you so deep inside

“You’re rubbing all through my pussy

He would thrust into Sophie and then penetrate Marie.

Doing a mother and daughter at the same time provided an incomparable feeling of accomplishment.

And this wasn’t just any mother and daughter. He was fucking two generations of royal pussy!
(I really can’t believe it. This could only happen in another world!)

Plus, their pussies were the best he had ever experienced.

“U-uhh…ahhhh!”

“Hero, you just came again, didn’t you?
The queen gently chided him when he blew his load inside her.

“S-sorry.”

“Hee hee. You need much more training Oh, I know. Leonora, you climb on top of me.”

“Eh?”

“Hurry.”

“Yes, Your Majesty! E-excuse me…”

The knight captain used her long, lithe legs to straddle her queen, bringing her pussy to Naoki’s eye level.

“Ohh…a triple stack of pussy.”

The knight, queen, and princess’s asses and pussies were lined up vertically before him.

Marie’s remained tightly shut as a pure vertical line, Sophie’s twitched hungrily, and Leonora’s dripped with a combination of embarrassment and hidden anticipation.

“Now, let’s see how well you can handle three at once

He gave up on the idea of escaping by fucking them all until they passed out.

Instead, his dick grew extra hard at the thought of simply enjoying the sex.

First, he put it in Marie while fingering Sophie and eating out Leonora.

“The queen and princess have great pussies, but yours is pretty tasty too, Leonora. And you’re absolutely soaked.”

“Nhh, H-Hero…”

Leonora had not yet received any semen after Sophie intervened earlier.

That meant she would not be under the effect of the arousal brought by his cum.

Nevertheless, she pressed her vulva against his face, offering her exposed clitoris to his tongue. Her beautiful legs trembled as she accepted the pleasure.

“Okay, I’m putting it in you now.”

He pulled out of Marie and stood up.

He grabbed Leonora’s heated ass in both hands and thrusted hard into her.

“Nhh, ah Ahh, ah…”

“Yeah, your pussy really is great. And knowing I’m fucking a proud knight makes it even better.”

He got carried away and started verbally provoking her.

But she did not fight back at all. In fact, she started moving her own butt to assist him.

(Ohhhh! I love it!)

Boiling lust coursed through his body.

He could do this! Fucking them unconscious was actually looking possible again!
“Okay, I’ll make all three of you cum at the same time!”

His dick made a journey down the triple pussy stack and then back up again.

“Ah Ahh I-It doesn’t hurt at all anymore! Ahhn, more

“Khh…Hero, be a little gentler…ahh

“Ahhhh Yes…right there, yes…harder

His dick mixed the mother’s sexual fluids with the daughter’s virgin nectar and even the loyal servant’s indecent juices.

He altered the position of his hips and reached out his hands to grope all the tits he wanted.

He squeezed Leonora’s and pinched her erect nipples to make her squirm.

He sent milk squirting from Sophie’s and enjoyed the youthful bounciness of Marie’s.

He made one circuit, another, and another! He kept going and going!

“I-I…can’t keep this up! Ugh, I’m going to cum! I’ll cum in each of you in order!”

He was pressed against the knight captain close enough to reach her breasts while he sent his first shot inside her.

“Ahhh, it feels so good…I-I can’t help it…ahhh, I’m cumming, ahhhhn, I’m cumming, I’m cumming…ahhhhhhhh…I-I’m cummiiiiiiiiiing!”

Then he penetrated the queen and sent his second shot deep inside her.

“Ahhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhn! Incredible! It’s even hotter than before! I can’t believe how good it is, ahhh…I’m cumming, I’m cumming…I’m cumming cumming cumming cumming!”

Lastly, he pumped his third shot of love inside the princess’s pussy.

“Ah, ahhh! Th-the Hero is – ahhhhhn – making me his now, isn’t he!? Ahhhn! Ahh, here it comes It’s that same weird feeling from before… My mind is going blank Nhhhh…th-this is what it means to ‘cum’, isn’t it? This is a woman’s greatest pleasure, isn’t it? Ahhhn I’m cumming Ahh, ahh, I’m cumming I’m cumming, ahhhhh I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing❤❤❤

The three women came one after another.

Semen spilled back out of their stacked vaginas, mixing with their sweat and nectar to form a sticky waterfall.

The goop that dripped from Leonora landed on Sophie’s butt, joined with the semen leaving the queen’s hole, formed a puddle on Marie’s lower stomach, and mixed with the cum emerging from her lovely virgin slit to form a large semen lake on the sheets.

“Pant…pant…that felt so good. I-I couldn’t get out another drop…”

But he must have satisfied them all with this, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

However.

“What’s wrong, Hero? That wasn’t enough for me.”

“Um!?”
Sophie was already getting up.

“No time for rest I said you needed a lot of practice, didn’t I?”

(She’s still raring to go. I’ll just have to push myself to the very limit!!)

His power might not work on them, but he was still the Hero!

Practice? He had spent his entire life in his original world doing that!

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” he roared.

“That’s more like it Ahhhn Ah… Ah

“M-me too!? Ahhn

“Kyahhh I’m still sensitive from cumming

His wild lovemaking had all three of them moaning.

(I can do this! I can! I can handle three people in bed!)

He sent his throbbing erection inside pussy after pussy. These three made a worthy challenge for the great Hero!

 

But.

He ultimately failed.

After only an hour, he was the one collapsed on the bed.

“Ahh, that was wonderful

“Yes, it really was

“You were right, mother I’m so happy I was born a woman

They were all ignoring groggy Naoki while Sophie and Marie enjoyed an elegant nudist teatime with Leonora serving them.

(Those two have too powerful a libido. They keep coming back for more no matter how many times I make them cum.)

Was that what you got with the Hero’s bloodline?

But they had more than just the libido. Their vaginas could milk him of more sperm than average.

The sex was so good he would normally be rejoicing, but his life was at risk here.

Leaving on a journey would be safer than letting those two imprison him.

(I really won’t be able to see the others if this keeps up.)

His thoughts turned to his party members.

What was he supposed to do? Fucking them until they passed out was simply not possible.

“Now, then I think that’s long enough of a break.”

“Yes, let’s get back to it, shall we?

“Uh!!”

“What should we try this time?”

“Well, we’ve had the Hero fuck us this whole time, so how about we tie him up and fuck him this time?”

“Splendid idea, mother Ah ha ha

The mother and daughter approached the bed while holding one of the last conversations he wanted to hear right now.

“Eek!”
He wanted to run away, but they had moved to either side of the bed, cutting off his escape.

“The Hero, tied up and unable to move…oh, I can’t wait

“Yes, it reminds me of my younger days I did always love taking the dominant role

Marie and Sophie approached with a sweet tone to their breaths.

(Shit…shit, shit, shit!)

“Hero You can stay with us in the castle…”

“Forever…and…ever…”

But then they both wobbled on their feet and collapsed forward.

“What in the world just happened!?” he shouted in surprise.
A calm voice reached him from behind.

“Hero, you must leave the castle while they are asleep.”

“Leonora!?”

She was holding a small bottle full of a suspicious-looking liquid.

“Did you drug them!? But why!?”

“I can’t believe I did it either.” He could see solid conviction in her eyes. “But it appears both of them have lost their ability to think rationally. And I realized it is my duty to correct my master’s mistakes,” she explained in the nude. “Also, your job is to slay the Demon Lord, so you cannot stay here forever.”

She did not let her nudity distract her in this moment, showing the dignity of a true knight.

“I never imagined you would save me,” he said. “I put you through a lot of humiliating and embarrassing stuff. You don’t hold a grudge?”

“Knights do not hold grudges. And…”

“And?”
The proud knight captain briefly mumbled instead of answering.

And was that a flush on her cheeks?

But after shaking her head, she changed the subject.

“Forget it. Now, hurry. The drug will not last long.”

“Y-yeah…you’re right.”

While he collected his removed clothing and left the room, Leonora whispered toward his departing back.

“You were the one that made me realize that. Take care, Hero.”

No comments:

Post a Comment