Saturday, July 25, 2020

Thunderclaps: Afterword


Welcome to the Offbeat Universe!

Hello, all you 2D Dream Novels fans. Good day, all you readers of other companies’ books. I will be your guide around Hazawa Kouichi’s new world.

First, I must apologize to Superman creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, Batman’s father Bob Kane, Wonder Woman’s inventor William Marston, and the architects of the Marvel Universe – Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, and Steve Ditko. I am so very sorry for writing something like this.


“That’s the thing, this lets you mix genres as much as modern horror does. By combining adult novels with SF, fantasy, spy action, horror, and mystery, you end up with something greater than the sum of its parts. So we just have to create a genre mix that’s never been done before. This will be the very first combination of adult novels with American comics.”

When I (Hazawa) made my pitch, my editor Okada-san replied coldly.

“And is your story sexy?”

“Yes, of course. I want to write a ton of scenes of superpowered girls making love.”

“Making love!? This is 2D Dream! When we say sexy, we mean fucking! Your characters need to get fucked and raped and fucked some more until they’re drowning in a pool of cum! Take a look at this!”

Okada-san grabbed me by my hair and had me look under his desk. One of Micro Design’s female employees was tied up bondage-style and sucking his dick with a look of ecstasy on her face.

“I-I don’t think you’re supposed to do that at work.”

“You still don’t get it!? Here, I’ll show you what I mean!”

He stood up tore off my pants and began sucking my rock-hard cock.

“W-wait, ahhhhhhhhhhhh………what even is eternity?”

Anyway, if this book does well, I hope to continue writing stories about new heroes in the Offbeat Universe.

Lastly, Okada-san has graciously let me advertise something else here. My other books Gakuen Higeichou 3: AishiteKokoro no Ohime-sama and Ekimae Kaibyou Dan are being released by Seishinsha Bunko at around the same time as this one, so please check them out too.


June, 2000. At the Micro Design Publishing Office on the 1st floor of the Justice Circus Building.

-Hazawa Kouichi

1 comment:

  1. thx, a lot of rare LN-s wouldn't get done to en readers if not for you works, thx a lot man

    ReplyDelete