Saturday, July 25, 2020

Flirting Sex Train: Epilogue - Youta’s Fulfillment


A week had already passed since Youta became Suzuri’s boyfriend as well as Erisa and Yuzu’s train sex friends.

That Monday morning, he weaved between the people yawning after a busy weekend and boarded the rapid train from the women-only car section of the platform.

“Good morning, Youta-kun

“Ha ha. He’s here. Youta’s here.”

“Yahoo, Youta-kun. Over here.”

“Morning, Suzuri. You too, Erisa and Yuzu.”

The girls smiled over at him in a space filled with sensual moans and a sweet lusty smell.

“You actually showed up. That’s a good boy.”

He approached them while taking a look at the various kinds of sex going on around him and Erisa immediately started talking down to him.

“Yeah, because I promised Suzuri we would have sex on the way to school today.”

He brushed off the hand she used to pat his head and Suzuri gave him a blushing but happy look.

“Ha ha. You two really are in love, aren’t you? Way to go on making Youta-kun your boyfriend, Suzuri-chan.”

“It was all thanks to you two supporting me. So thank you.”

All Erisa and Yuzu had done was give into their lust and have sex with Youta, but it was true that had pushed Suzuri to action through jealousy.

“Okay, okay. You’re a cute couple and all, but you can flirt on your dates. You said we could fuck him on the train, so that cock is mine right now.”

Suzuri had wanted to have him to herself for a full week to enjoy their newfound relationship, so they had gone on dates every day that week. He had lost count of how many times they had sex during that time.

But that had ended yesterday, so Erisa and Yuzu could once more enjoy having train sex with him on the way to and from school.

Erisa must not have wanted to waste any time before they reached their stops because she hurriedly turned around, placed her hands on the door, stuck her butt out toward him, and pulled up her skirt.

“Look, I’m more than ready.”

She pulled down her panties and shook her hips, making her bare ass jiggle somewhat.

She spread her legs to shoulder width and love juices were already dripping from the labia between them.

“Already!?”

“To make sure I enjoyed today as much as possible, I made sure not to masturbate even once last night. So you’d better fill me with that fat cock of yours right away.”

“M-masturbate?”

Hearing that word from that strong-willed girl turned him on.

“That’s the opposite of me,” said Yuzu. “I was up all night masturbating while fantasizing about today, Youta-kun

“F-fantasizing!?”
The short girl did not keep her voice down at all as she made that confession. In fact, she spoke so loudly the entire car had to have heard her.

“I was thinking back on our date before bed last night, so my body started feeling hot…and, well…”

His heart was pounding and his crotch growing hot and swollen while he stared at those horny pussies with trembling flower petals, but then Suzuri placed her hands on the train door, pulled up her skirt, and stuck her butt out toward him like the other two were. All while blushing with embarrassment.

“You’re all dripping with love juices.”

He gulped as he stared at the three lust-filled vulvas dripping alongside each other.

“On the way to your stop, we were discussing how great your cock feels, so we’re super horny and we need the real thing right now.”

Yuzu said all that with childlike innocence in her voice and with an endless supply of thick nectar dripping from her exposed vagina.

“I was surprised to find how differently we all described how your penis feels.”

Suzuri spoke with an earnest sexual curiosity in her voice and with her vagina intermittently squeezing shut and squirting out female juices like a water gun.

(Erisa’s slowly opens and closes while the love juices spill to the floor. The shapes and reactions of their pussies are all subtly different.)

Yuzu had plump outer labia which made a clearly-defined slit. Suzuri’s nectar-covered inner labia were flushed as red as her face and the loosened slit trembled while giving a view inside.

Erisa’s labia opened wider than the other two’s and he could see how the sticky fluid gathered in the valley to drip out as larger drops.

While he marveled at how different their pussies looked when lined up like this, Erisa wiggled her butt impatiently.

“C’mon, I’m so horny I feel like I could cum at the slightest touch, so stick your cock in me already. It’s good and hard by now, right!?”
“O-okay, I’ll put my dick in your pussies.”

His penis was hard as a rock after seeing their indecent pose.

He pulled the erection from the cramped confines of his pants and pushed the tip into Erisa’s vagina.

“Hwehhh! Ahh, ahhhhhhn, ahh, ahhhhhhhhh!”

Once the penis pushed inside her, the hot liquid flowed out from the depths of her vagina.

She squeezed tight, but the pressure only increased the pleasure of the rubbing.

He easily pushed the entire length inside her in pursuit of that pleasure.

“Ahhh, there’s that thick cock. It’s hitting me deep inside, ahhhhhhh!”

“Kh, you’re squeezing…so tight. Your pussy is so sticky and tight. My dick feels so good!!”

In search of even greater stimulation, Erisa began to wiggle her sexy ass.

That inspired Youta to pound her hard from behind.

“Ahhhhh, nhh, yes, yessssss!! Your hard cock is pounding me deep inside! Ahh, ah, ahhhhhhhhh, yes, I love your cock. Cock in the morning, ah, ahhhh, is just what my pussy wanted, ahh, ah, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

“Ha ha, I think Erisa-chan is already about to cum,” said Yuzu. “She sure does like cock. But I like it more, so come stick that thing in my pussy now.”

“I’m his girlfriend, so he should do me first. Oh, but being the grand finale for him might be even better. Ahh, Youta-kun.”

Yuzu and Suzuri watched jealously as their friend was fucked hard.

“Sorry! I wish I could pleasure all three of you at once, but I can’t!!”

He unfortunately only had the one penis, but as a compromise, he stuck his fingers in their vaginas.

“Ah, ahh, Youta-kun is touching me inside, ah, ahh, it’s so embarrassing. He’s touching my indecent insides, ahhh, ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ahhhh, it’s not the same as cock, but getting fingered is pretty nice too. Ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhh!!”

“Ohh, Erisa’s pussy is squeezing my dick tight, but Suzuri and Yuzu are squeezing my fingers pretty tight too. Ah, ahhhhh!! I can’t believe I’m fucking one girl and fingering two others first thing in the morning!! This train is, ohh, ahhh, the besssst!”

He was having a foursome on the train to school, yet no one got after him for it. In fact, everyone else on the train was busy having sex too.

He had initially stumbled into this paradise by mistake, but his joy at having found it made his dick even harder.

“Ahhhhhh!! Yeah, getting fingered is pretty nice, but, ahh, ah, ahhhhhh, we all know you really want this fat cock in you! Ahh, yes! That hard thing is pounding my pussy, ahn, ah, ahhh, it’s hitting me so deep!”

The rubbing on her inner flesh and the pounding on her womb had Erisa moaning loud and her body trembling even more than before.

“Your pussy is really good, Erisa. Ahh, especially how it squeezes when I hit you deep inside. It’s like you’re trying to tear my dick off. You’re so wet, ahhh, so the rubbing is so sticky. Your pussy is so hot.”

“Not as hot as your cock. Ah, ahhh, ahh! You’re pounding so hard, ahh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”
“C’mon, I’m nothing special. I’m still new to this sex stuff. Your pussy is doing all the heavy lifting!”

(Kh, ahh, wow. Ahhh, shit, her pussy is squeezing even harder. And it’s so sticky and wet. Ahhh, oh, ahh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!)

They provided each other more and more pleasure as they climbed the stairs toward climax together.

“Ahhhhhhhn, ahhhhhhhhhh, I-I’m!! Ahh, I’m so close!”
Her vagina squeezed and throbbed while she moaned even louder.

The stimulation caused the urge within him to grow even more and he felt maddening pleasure as a scorching heat pushed up through his urethra.

“Ahhhh, I’m cumming!”

“Khhhh!! Ahhhhhhhh! There it is! Ahhhh, your cock is twitching, ah, ahhh, and shooting your hot cum deep inside me! There’s so much, ahhn, I’m c-cumming!”

Erisa’s entire body convulsed as she achieved orgasm from the impact of his ejaculation on her womb.

“Nhh…ahhhh, you came, ah, ahh, so much. I’m not your girlfriend and I’m just a sex friend, but with that much thick cum in my womb, you really are gonna knock me up.”

That would be a problem if it happened, but she almost seemed pleased with the prospect as she collapsed to the floor.

“Ah, ah, ahhh, that felt so good…I couldn’t stop myself from cumming inside you.”

After that worried response, he pulled his erect manhood out and it dripped with the thick milkiness that remained on it.

“You can cum inside me too,” said Yuzu. “I don’t mind at all, so give me your cock already!”

Seeing he was still plenty hard, the short girl stood up in her tiptoes and pushed her butt out to press her vaginal entrance against the tip of his erection.

“Khh, ahh, your pussy is already nibbling at the tip, Yuzu. Ahh! Ahhh, and now it’s…squeezing!”

Her vaginal flesh was soaked after he stirred it up with his fingers, so the tight squeezing was accompanied by a thick sticky lubricant.

“Ah, ahh, Yuzu-chan just got ahead of me too.”

“Sorry, Suzuri. But once she got the tip inside, I couldn’t help myself. Ahh, ahhh…my dick is melting, ahhhh!!”

“Sorry, Suzuri-chan. Ah, ahhh, I know Youta-kun is your boyfriend, but I’m just borrowing him for a bit. I’m gonna cum soon anyway. His cock is so good I just know I’ll cum right away, so just wait a bit. Ah, ah, ahhh, yesssssssssssss!”

Yuzu was even tighter than Erisa, so he could not help but thrust inside her. She made sure to apologize to Suzuri, but she could not keep from moaning when she felt him filling her up.

“Yeah…Erisa-chan was right. Getting fingered is fun, ahh, ah, ahhh, but a thick cock really is best. I’m so happy you’re kind enough to fuck me even though you’re Suzuri-chan’s boyfriend. Ahhhhh!!”

Yuzu seemed simultaneously apologetic and turned on by stealing her friend’s boyfriend like this. And either way, the extra-thick thing spreading open her tight pussy brought so much pleasure she began squeezing at it as if demanding it ejaculate.

“Suzuri said I could have sex with you on the train. Because we never would’ve gotten together without you two!! So you can use my dick as much as you want until you find boyfriends of your own!”

“Ahhh, ahhhhh, cock! Ahh, ahh, yes. Cock pounding my pussy! Nhhh, pounding me so hard! Ahh, yes! I love it! Ah, ahhhhhh!”

He was still not completely okay with how open they were about sex, but he would still be a lonely virgin if not for them.

He loved Suzuri as his girlfriend, but he also loved how open he could be with those train sex friends.

“What does it matter if I get a boyfriend!? As long as Suzuri-chan allows it, ahh, ahhh, I want to keep getting pounded by this cock even if I have a boyfriend too!! Suzuri-chan loves you, ahhh, and so do I, ahh, ahhhhhhhhhhn!!”

“Yuzu! You’re, ahh, ahhh, squeezing my dick so tight. Ahh, oh, ah, ahhhh!”

Erisa was keeping the boundaries of their relationship very clear, but Yuzu was willing to say whatever she thought.

The way her inner flesh wrapped around his shaft told him she meant every word of it.

“I’ll allow it, Yuzu-chan. I know you really care for him. I won’t give up my position as his girlfriend, but you can get to know him better. In fact, you can do it when you aren’t on the train if you really want to.”

Suzuri gave her friend an adoring look and permission to get closer to her boyfriend.

“Ahn, isn’t that great, Yuzu? You’ve really worked your way close to Youta, haven’t you?” said Erisa while still trembling from her earlier orgasm.

“Ahh, ah, ahh, thank you so much, Suzuri-chan. I love you, I love Youta-kun, and I love Erisa-chan too!! Ahh, ah, ahhhhhh, and, ah, ahhh, and I love Youta-kun’s cock!! Ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The twintail girl was overcome by emotion at being given permission to love Youta in her own way.

Hot spray squirted from her womb to soak the penis head while she squeezed at the full length of the erection.

“Khh, ahhhhhh, Yuzu, you care about me that much? I can’t love you like I do Suzuri, but I still do love you. If my dick is what you want, I’ll gladly give it to you! Khh, ahh, I’m cumming! I’m cumming inside you!! Ahhhhhh!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhn, Youta-kun’s, ahhhhhh, cum!! He’s cumming inside me! It’s so hot, nh, ahhhhhhh!! And it’s flowing into my womb, ahh, ah, ahhhhh! I’m so happy!”

Youta provided a powerful ejaculation to answer this unexpected outpouring of love from someone he thought only cared about sex.

“I love you, Youta-kun, Suzuri-chan, and Erisa-chan. Ah, ah, ahh, so I want to have sex with you all on the train every day. Ah, ahhhhhhhh, it’s so good, ahh, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssssss!!”

As the thick, hot goop shot from the throbbing manhood and filled her womb, her joy skyrocketed and she achieved climax.

“Ha ha…ahh, sorry about the wait, Suzuri…-chan. Youta-kun’s all yours now. Ahn, ahhhh…have lots and lots of fun with him, okay? Ahhh.”

Yuzu’s short body trembled violently, she moaned again as the erection left her, and then she collapsed to the floor.

Suzuri nodded at her friend’s message and then pushed her nectar-soaked vulva out toward her boyfriend with some obvious embarrassment.

“Youta-kun…I love you. I’m a naughty girl who loves having sex on the train where everyone can see us and who lets her friends have sex with her boyfriend, but can you still love me?”

“O-of course I can! Besides, I’m the kind of guy who has sex and even cums inside Erisa and Yuzu when I love you so much. But you’re my only girlfriend, so I’ll have sex with you every day, both on and off the train. I love you, Suzuri!!”

“Kh, ahhhh, your, ah, ahh, ahhhhh, penis is inside me! Ahhhh, Youta-kun said…said he loves me. Ahn, ah, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

The combination of his passionate words and his erection filling her vagina were enough for her to reach a light orgasm.

“Ahhh, your pussy is, ahh, already trembling so much. It’s squeezing and shaking my dick. Ahh, ah, ahhhh, your womb is dropping down before I can reach it. It’s greeting my dick, nhhh, and sucking at the tip, ahhhhhhhh!!”

Her vagina welcomed the penis entering it.

Her horny pussy was such a contrast to her polite and shy behavior that his dick grew even bigger and felt like it was going to burst.

“Ahh, I’m full of Youta-kun. My vagina is so full, ahhhn, ahh, I’m so happy. Use that thick penis to have your way with me!”

“Ahh, Suzuri!! This is the sex car, so that’s exactly what I’ll do!”

He had started to do her from behind like he had Erisa and Yuzu, but he decided to instead pleasure her in a position more suitable for lovers.

“Ahh!? Ah, ahh, what are you doing, Youta-kun? What are you doing with me!? Ah, ahhhhhhh!”

She was confused when he stopped thrusting.

He picked up her legs with his cock still deep inside her and lifted her up like he was helping a small child pee.

“Th-this is so embarrassing. Ah, ahh, my legs are spread so wide…with you still inside me.”

“I picked you up and put it in you our first time, remember?” he whispered in her ear.

“We were facing each other then. But now everyone will see me in this embarrassing pose!! Everyone on the train can see that you’re deep inside me. Ahhh!”
He was holding her from behind and spreading her legs wide to expose her pussy and the thick cock penetrating it.

The surrounding people took time away from their own sex to give them curious looks, which caused the braid girl’s embarrassment to skyrocket.

“We both know your shyness makes you something of an exhibitionist who gets off on embarrassment. I’ll make sure you enjoy this. I’ll make you cum with my dick!!”

“Ahh, Youta-kun, ah, ahh, it’s so embarrassing…but I love it so much. Ah, ahhhn, khhhhhhh!”

As the pleasurable embarrassment washed over her, he began thrusting into her wet hole.

“Ahh, ahhhh, it’s rubbing, ah, ahh, it’s rubbing at weird spots because of this embarrassing position, ahh, ah, ahh, it feels so different from usual, ahhhhhhhhh!”

“Y-you’re right. I’m hitting you at a different angle, so the pleasure is completely different. Kh, this is really rubbing at my frenulum.”

Her vaginal walls rubbed at a sensitive point of his penis, causing enough pleasure for his breath to catch in his throat.

“Kh, ah, ahh, this is too much. Heat is spiraling out across my entire lower body. I’m gonna cum in no time like this.”

He had planned to have sex with her right up until the train arrived at the station since she was last in the lineup, but he could already feel his ejaculation coming on.

“Ahh, Youta…-kun. I’m, ahh, feeling weird too. The places your penis is rubbing, ahh, are throbbing with heat. Ahhhn, I’m, ah, ahh, so close. I’m so close to cumming!!”

He had barely started moving, but the intense pleasure of this position had them both approaching climax.

“Ahh, I can’t stop it. Rubbing at your pussy is so good my mind is going to boil over. I want to keep going, ahh, and cum inside you!”

“Ahhh, but I feel, ah, ahhhn, this weird feeling deep inside me. Ahhhh, it’s like I need to pee, but different somehow. Ahhh, so…ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhh!!”

His penis kept rubbing at her g-spot and filling her with a sensation similar to needing to pee, so she was quickly brought to her limit.

“Kh…sorry, but I can’t stop. I’ll make you feel good while you make me feel good and then I’ll cum inside you. We can cum together, ah, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

He had no intention of slowing down and in fact picked up speed while his frenulum rubbed at her sensitive spot, causing the hot prelude to ejaculation to fill his urethra.

Meanwhile, the rapid train began to slow in preparation for its next stop.

He kept thrusting into her while holding her up in his arms and he walked toward the door that would open at the station.

“Ahh, ah, ahhh, Youta-kun, wh-what are you doing? W-wait, ahhn, I’m, ah, I’m going to cum, ah, ahhhhh!!”

“I’m so glad I met you on this sex-only car! I’m so glad I have a girlfriend who loves this dirty stuff enough to cum from it. I love you, Suzuri!”

The train came to a complete stop and the doors opened.

“Ahhhhhh, no, they’ll see! Everyone outside will see us having sex!! It’s too embarrassing! Ahhhn, your penis is throbbing inside me, kh, ah, ahhhh!!”

The girl being held up with legs spread wide and a cock plunging deep inside her pussy was exposed to the ordinary world outside the sexual space of the train car.

Meanwhile, Youta conveyed his feelings for the embarrassed girl by sending pleasurable heat racing up his urethra and shooting semen into her vagina.

“Ahh, ah, ahhh, your cum is so hot, nhh, ahhh, ahh, your cum, ah, ah, ahhhh, feels so good. There’s so much heat inside me, ahh.”

She desperately held back on her orgasm even as she felt his semen hitting her womb. And at the same time…

“Ha ha. I think she really likes being filled with Youta’s cum.”

“She looks like she’s about ready to cum too.”

Erisa and Yuzu buried their faces in her bouncing breasts and sucked at them.

“Ahhhh, wait, ah, ahhhh, not this toooooooo!!”

She had barely managed to avoid orgasming from what was happening in her vagina, but the sweet pleasure from her breasts pushed her over the edge.


“Ahhhhhhhhh! I’m cumming, ohhh, ahhhhhh, I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiing! Ahh, your penis keeps rubbing me in the best spot while Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan lick my boobs, so, ahhhn, I-I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiing!!”

Suzuri squirted an impressive amount when she achieved orgasm and it rained down on the people who had been waiting on the platform to board the sex-onlyl car.

“Ahhhhhhhh! I-I can’t stop it, khh, nhhhh, ahh!! Ahhh, I really can’t! I’m sorry! I’m not trying to squirt on you! And I promise you I’m not peeing on you, so, ah, ah, ahhhh, no, now more is coming out!”

She tried her best to stop it, but her orgasmic convulsions only caused the squirting to grow more powerful, soaking the new passengers with the sweet perfume of lust.

“Hm, a squirting welcome? That’s a new one.”

“I’d have preferred piss!”

But these were people boarding the sex-only car, so it only turned them on and they quickly found partners and got down to business.

“Man, that was a lot of squirting. I literally just came, but my dick feels ready to cum again inside you. I want to do a ton more dirty stuff with you on the train!!”

He lowered her to the floor, pushed his erection in her doggy style, and pushed the head against her womb.

“Ahhhh, please cum. I want your hot cum inside me. Having sex with you on the train is the best, so have your way with my naughty body all you want! Ahh, ah, ahhhh, yesssss!!”

“Ha ha. Youta, you can have your way with my body too,” said Erisa.

“Fill me up with so much cum I end up having your baby” said Yuzu.

The door closed, the train departed once more, and he used the shaking of its movement to resume pounding on Suzuri’s womb.

Erisa and Yuzu decided to “help” by giving him lusty looks and pressing their tits against him.

Some of the new passengers looked like they wanted to have sex with those two, but once it was apparent they were too focused on Youta and Suzuri at the moment, they moved further into the car in search of someone else.

“I’ll fuck all three of you until you can’t take it anymore!!”

“Nh, ahhh, Youta-kun, ahhh, so deep!!”

“Youta, ahh, my pussy feels so good!”

“Ahh, Youta-kun, you’re so good at fingering my pussy

He continued fucking Suzuri from behind while he stirred up Erisa and Yuzu’s female holes with his fingers, creating a trio of moans.

“Ahh, your penis is pounding me, kh, ahhhh, ahhh, even harder now. It’s hitting me where I’m so sensitive inside, ah, ahhh, so I’m cumming, I’m cumming again, ahhhhhhh!!”
When his endlessly accelerating thrusts pushed Suzuri toward climax again, she began to cry out even louder.

She began moving her own hips to distribute the stimulation to her entire vagina instead of just her womb.

“Ahh, ah, ah, ahhh, yes, ah, ahhh. That hard thing is rubbing me, ahhh, so much, ahhhhhh, I really am, ah, ahh, going to cum, ahn, ah, ahhh, how are penises so amazing? Ahhhhhh!”

As long as the still-growing erection remained inside her, nothing she could do would stop the pleasure that was pushing her toward sexual climax.

“Aghhh, your pussy is, ahhh, amazing too. It’s so wet and it won’t stop squeezing at my dick. I’m going to cum too! It’s too good, ahhhh!”

“Ahhhh, I’m so jealous,” said Yuzu. “I want your cock inside me again. I don’t care if you cum as soon as you penetrate me. I’ll have your baby.”

“Ahhhn, you can stick your dick in me and cum all you want too,” said Erisa. “Fill me with your thick cum, nh, ahh, ahhhhh!”

“Ahh, ahhhh, Yuzu and Erisa, my fingers can’t ejaculate even if your pussies squeeze and stroke them like that, you know?”

Yuzu’s vagina squeezed tight and Erisa’s vaginal flesh wriggled around his finger as if they were nonsensically asking him to knock them up with his fingers since they could not have his penis.

“Ahhh, you can’t have his penis right now, Erisa-chan, Yuzu-chan. It’s in me right now and he already came in both of you anyway, so wait until I’ve had my turn!!”

The shy girl laid her claim on his penis and her vaginal walls squeezed even tighter as if to make sure her friends could not steal the penis from her.

“Kh! Ah, ahhh, Suzuri. If you squeeze that tight, ahh, ahh, my dick. Ahh, ahhhhh!”

The squeezing pressure and movement of her vaginal flesh increased, causing his dick to throb so much his breath caught.

“Ha ha. I guess that is your right as his girlfriend, Suzuri,” said Erisa. “But we’re on the sex-only car right now, ahn, ahh, ah, ahh, which means I have as much right to his dick, kh, oh, ah, ahh, as you.”

“You’re his, nh, girlfriend right now, ahhn, Suruzi-chan,” said Yuzu. “But if I, ah, ahh, nh, have his baby first, maybe I could be his wife. Ah, ahhhh!”

“M-my wife!? Hey, don’t just make stuff up. Look, I, um, love both of you, but Suzuri is my girlfriend, so…agh, stop squeezing at my fingers like that.”

“The first one to get pregnant gets to be his wife!?” said Erisa. “Ha ha, challenge accepted!”

“I’m not about to lose a contest where you win by having a ton of sex,” said Yuzu.

The other two girls’ intentional provocation must have been effective because Suzuri’s vagina squeezed even more tightly.

“I-I’m not going to lose! I’ll have an adorable baby and start a happy family with him!! So please cum inside me, Youta-kun! Give me a baby. Ahn, ah, ahhhh!”

“Khhh, they’re just trying to get you worked up, Suzuri! And if you squeeze like that, ahh, my dick is going to- agh, ah, ah, ahhhhh!!”

His girlfriend was now begging him to cum inside her.

(Even if the other two are just kidding, I really might get them pregnant if I keep cumming inside them like this.)

That idea filled him with a different sort of desire from just having sex on the train and it inspired a guilty arousal in him.

“So what happens if I knock all three of you up at once!? Will you all be my wife?”

“Trying to marry all three of us, huh, Youta? You greedy bastard. Ahh, kh, ahhhh!”

“Me, Suzuri-chan, and Erisa-chan all married to Youta-kun? Ha ha. That would be hilarious! Ahh, ahh, ahhhhh!!”

“If that’s what you want, Youta-kun, ahn, ahh, ahhh, then I guess it would be okay. Ahhhhn!”

“N-no, Suzuri! I was just playing along with their little game. You don’t have to take it so seriously. Kh, ah, ahh, ahhhh!!”

He had just been curious what they would say, but now he was seriously worried about how accommodating Suzuri was to her friends.

At any rate, he began thrusting harder and bent his fingers like hooks to dig at the other two even more.

“Ghh! Ohhh, ahh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! If you spread my pussy open like that- ahhhhn!!”

“Hyah! Youta-kun, ahh, your fingers know just where to rub me. My naughty hole is so full…ahhhhhh!!”

He stimulated their g-spots with his bent fingers and also forcibly widened the contracting holes, which was enough for Erisa and Yuzu to arch their backs and tremble with pleasure.

“Ahh, yes, I’m cumming. I wanted you to cum inside me again, but I’m cumming, ahhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhn!!”

“So am I! I’m cumming too! I want all that hot cum inside me, but I’m being fingered to climax instead!!”
They both convulsed as their orgasm approached.

(Wow, they’re both about to cum. I’m fingering them to orgasm on the train!!)

That filled him with a sense of accomplishment that made him thrust even harder into his girlfriend.

“Ahh, yessss, ahn, ahhhhh. Wow, ah, ahhh, your penis, ah, ahh, your penis. Ahh, nhh, so deep. Ahh, it keeps hitting me, ah, ahh, where it feels good, ah, ah, ahh, ahhh, I’m cumming. My womb is, nh, ahhh, cumming!”

Within the uniquely sexual space of that train car, the pleasure built up endlessly in her honeypot as he pumped in and out of it, bringing her to climax. And he was close too.

“Me too, ah, ahhh, your pussy is so hot I can’t control my dick. I can’t stop the hot stuff from coming out. Ahh, ahh, I’m cumming!”

A scorching heat rose up his shaft and then a torrent burst from his penis and into his girlfriend’s vagina.

The stimulation seemed to come as a shock as her squeezing vaginal walls moved even more than before.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh! There’s so much of it, ahh, so deep inside me. Ahh, ahhhhhh. It’s so hot and filling me up. Ahhh, it’s so thick. Ahhhh, I’m definitely going to have your baby now. Ahhhhh, I’ll be your wife. Ah, ah, ahhh, I’m cumming, ahhhhhhh, I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!”

The ejaculation coating her womb in a great heat caused her joy and pleasure to arrive at their climax and she sprayed quite a bit onto the train’s floor.

“Lucky Suzuri. I wish that was me getting cummed inside. Ah, ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhh, ahh, I’m cumming, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“She looks so happy, ahh, getting cummed inside. I want him inside me next. Ah, ahh, his fingers, ahhhn, are good, but I still love having a cock cumming inside me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

There was too much to be contained in her womb, so the milkiness dripped from her vagina while Erisa an Yuzu voiced their jealousy and achieved their own climaxes.

“Ahh…ahh…ahh…how is this real? I’m on the train to school…having sex with a girl I love and even cumming inside her.”

“Ahh, ah, ahhh, you can cum inside me as many times as you want. I love having sex with you.”

After filling her with every last drop, he slumped back into a seat while still penetrating her from behind.

He had just ejaculated so much, but her vagina was throbbing as if to get him to do it again and she raised her voice in a moan.

“Youta-kun, you promised to cum in me next, remember?” said Yuzu.

“How about you leave Yuzu until last and do me right away, Youta?” said Erisa.

With their now fingerless vaginas drooling an endless supply of love juices, those two begged him for sex.

“Kh…ah, ahh. Hold on…you two. Ahhh.”

Their scent of female arousal was like a fermented fruit and it caused his rational mind to melt away.

“Check out that boy. He’s doing those three cute girls all on his own.”

“And with how much he’s cumming inside them, we might just get to see some pregnant sex in a few months.”

The other passengers gave Youta some envious looks, but they used that to fuel the actions that would normally be forbidden on a train and the sensual moans and sweet scent of lust only grew thicker.

“Man, I wish I could keep fucking all three of you until the end of the line!! I wish I could fuck you and cum inside you all day long, Suzuri, Erisa, and Yuzu!!”
The sex-only car’s rhythmic shaking only stirred up his sexual arousal even more.

5 comments:

  1. Do you plan on picking anything new js? I would suggest Magical Explorer or Neta Chara if you want to check them.. Thanks sooo much for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do penis valhalla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I recommend Neta Chara and Isekai Tensei Harem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you finish translating the Curse Eater series? (Vol 2 and 3)

    The raws are avaliable on hitomi.

    https://hitomi.la/manga/juso-kuraishi-%7C-curse-eater-vol.2-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E-598106.html

    https://hitomi.la/manga/juso-kuraishi-%7C-curse-eater-vol.3-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E-602551.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good novel u have here my friend, but rly i hope u continue translating harem castle and harem sister

    ReplyDelete