Sunday, August 2, 2020

Kiragem Knights: Afterword


It has been a while, 2D Dream Novels readers. This is Ookuma Tanuki.

This is the story of two transforming heroines’ final battle. After falling for an enemy ploy, the fairy queen and the two Star Knight Girls are subjected to a (sexual) hell.

Star Queen Esmeralda provided them with the power to transform and their power ups, but she was defeated and raped. Short-haired Nanato the straight-A student and boyish, long-haired Tomoka must now have sex with their classmates and more.

I hope you enjoyed the efforts and failures of the queen and the two Star Knight Girls.

Thanks to their curvy and sexy designs, I imagine you will enjoy this even more than from the text alone.

I must thank my editor for suggestions on restructuring the plot and my illustrator Hayakawa Akari for providing such cute and sexy illustrations.

But more than that, I must thank all of you who picked up this book.

Thank you very much.

I believe we will meet again someday.


Early June, 2014

-Ookuma Tanuki

No comments:

Post a Comment