Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Novel Introduction: Harem Wizard Academy

Harem Wizard Academy (ハーレムウィザードアカデミー)

Author: Takeuchi Ken (竹内けん)

Illustrations: SAIPACo.

Label: 2D Dream Bunko (二次元ドリーム文庫)

Timeline: 1044

Release Date: 12/25/2008

 

The son of Harem Engage’s MC joins a magic school along. He finds his childhood friend there, he immediately develops a crush on his teacher, and the student council president seems to have her eye on him for due to bad blood between their grandparents.

 

In addition, I have included a short story providing some backstory for the teacher. It includes characters from Harem Engage and Harem Sister.

 


The site keeps having issues when I try to post the full text like I usually do, so I'm going to try posting an epub and see if that works.

 

Download epub 

 

4 comments:

  1. Hey man, let me start by saying thank you for all your *research* contributions!
    I think that there is a problem with the EPUB you have posted and part of the chapter 1 and 2 text is missing. Also the short story at the end is missing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unzipped the EPUB file and took a look, and I don't think any text is actually missing in the html files, so maybe the EPUB was not generated properly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with missing chapters

    ReplyDelete