Monday, August 9, 2021

Thunderclaps 2: Afterword

Welcome to the Offbeat Universe!

I’ve done it again. This is thanks to all of you who love the adventures and sexuality of superheroines. I was delighted by the unexpectedly strong response from comics fans.

What’s that? It’s called Thunderclaps 2 but the heroine is a flying announcer called Snow Wing instead of Flare and the others? And the story isn’t even over at the end of the book? Yes, the story will continue in Part 2, tentatively titled Dark Arena. Look forward to it.

We ended up having to change illustrators to Senbata Rou-sensei for this one, but swapping out artists just makes it more like an American comic, right? Miki ended up more lyrical than I had imagined in my head, so look forward to seeing more of her on that sexual stage.

I am working hard to become the Kurt Busiek, Grant Morrison, or John Ostrander of erotic novels, so I hope you will read Thunderclaps 3 as well. Hm, maybe I should have used names my Japanese readers might actually recognize.

 

April 2001, at the restaurant in the Peace TV building. -Hazawa Kouichi

No comments:

Post a Comment