Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Novel Introduction: Milk Academy SS

  Milk Academy SS: Titty Beach of Tropical Love (ミルク学園SS 南国イチャラブにゅ~ビーチ)


Author: Kanzaki Misora (神崎美宙)
Illustrator: FCT
Label: 2D Dream Bunko (二次元ドリーム文庫)
Release Date: 6/22/2013

More of Milk Academy but with a lot more swimsuits since they're at the beach.



Author Comment:

Kanzaki Misora - This is less of a sequel and more of a Milk Beach that uses the Milk Academy characters. That let me include the flirting and milky sex right from the get-go. I hope you enjoy this Special Summer packed full of girls enjoying themselves on the summer breach.

Illustrator Comment:

FCT - I did the illustrations for Milk Academy SS since I did them for Milk Academy. I drew these while looking at my old drawings for reference, which was surprisingly difficult. My art style has changed a lot more than I thought. I recommend keeping a copy of Milk Academy with you so you can enjoy that change.


Prologue

Chapter 1: Summer Beach and Swimsuit Girls

Chapter 2: Sweet Seduction of Older Girls

Chapter 3: Heart-Pounding Sex on the Beach

Chapter 4: Loving 1-Day Date

Chapter 5: Special Summer

Epilogue

3 comments:

  1. The link to chapter 1 is broken. The correct one is https://erolns.blogspot.com/2021/04/milk-academy-ss-chapter-1-summer-beach.html

    ReplyDelete