Sunday, June 7, 2020

Flirting Sex Train: Chapter 4 - Suzuri


Youta knew nothing good would come of Erisa and Yuzu knowing his phone number and email address, so he kept his phone on vibrate at all times.

He cautiously checked it the next morning to find more missed calls and emails than a stalker might have left.

“If I showed this to the police, they’d probably treat it like a criminal case.”

He wanted to just delete all the emails unread, but he decided to check some of them.

“Sigh.”

They started off fairly wordy with things like “I’m sitting here thinking about you and all the love juices pouring from my pussy are forming a puddle on my seat” or “I want you to fuck me with your thick cock until I pass out because this dildo just isn’t enough right now”.

But they clearly got tired of coming up with those lengthy messages and they eventually started sending short messages that just said “cock” or “cum” or things like that at a rate of a one every few seconds.

Yuzu also sent a bunch of entirely pointless emails like “This candy I’m eating now is so good” or “I just saw the cutest cat on the way home!!”

“What am I supposed to reply to any of this? This is all such a waste of time!”

He was tempted to break his phone, but he instead chose to delete all their emails along with their numbers and addresses.

“Hm? Wait, I can’t delete their addresses!? Why is it asking for a password to delete address book entries? That’s different from an overall password, isn’t it!? D-did they do this!?”

That was probably his fault for not password locking his phone because it was too much trouble.

While messing with his phone, they must have changed the settings so a special password was needed to delete address book entries.

He hung his head when he found he did not have control over his own phone.

“And I just got a new phone last week.”

He guessed some random numbers, but none of them worked. He doubted they would tell him if he asked and approaching them for that was bound to end up with them having sex.

“Well, this doesn’t keep me from using the phone, so I just have to resist answering any of their calls. I should just get to school already.”

He was in a bad mood first thing in the morning, so he left home earlier than usual.


He had a decent chance of running into those two even with somewhat different timing. They had been lying in wait for him afterschool yesterday and he had been unable to resist the sexual pleasure.

So today, he left considerably earlier, hoping this was too soon for them.

(Neither of them seem like the type to get to school early. And I am kind of liking how much less crowded it is at this time. Maybe I should get up this early every day.)

The train was still fairly crowded and all the seats were full, but there was plenty of room to stand in.

He boarded the train and looked around to take in the less crowded atmosphere, but…

“Oh, no!! That’s their uniform!”

He spotted a girl in that pink blazer and red checked skirt that had grown to be such a familiar sight recently.

(Wait, that’s not them. I’m way too jumpy.)

He panicked with nowhere to run as the door shut and the train left the station, but the girl looked nothing like Erisa or Yuzu. She wore her long black hair in a braid and looked shy.

(Miyazae Suzuri!?)

He was not mistaken this time. This was that reserved and quiet looking girl who he could hardly believe was friends with that blunt, shameless, and loose pair. She looked sad at the moment.

(I can’t believe I left early to avoid Erisa and Yuzu only to run into her.)

It was a surprise, but he could not possibly call out to her.

He had scared her when they first met because Erisa and Yuzu had convinced him to grab her tits and she had been disgusted with him when she later saw him having sex on the ordinary train with Yuzu.

(I’m probably the last person she wants to see first thing in the morning.)

He wanted to argue his case, but excuses would not change the things he had actually done and the inevitable look of rejection would only depress him.

He decided to move over to the edge of the car so she would not notice him, but…

(Hang on. Who are those guys talking to her?)
He had initially thought they were some classmates she was friends with, but she went to St. Lucio Academy, a girl’s schools. She would not have male classmates.

“C’mon, we just want a name and a number. Hell, just an email address would do.”

“How is it that every single Lucio girl is hot as fuck? You should invite your friends so we can have a group date. I know a good place for that.”

“You’ve got a pretty nice rack there. How big are those things?”
When he listened in, he found them saying all sorts of rude things like they were masters of the train car or something.

Their overly friendly behavior left the shy girl unsure how to respond.

She had tears in her eyes and she was trembling while lowering her head in fear, so he approached her with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

“Morning, Suzu! So that’s where you were. You weren’t in your usual spot, so I was looking all over.”

He cheerfully called out to her using a nickname.

“Y-Youta-kun!!”

Her eyes widened at the sudden turn of events.

“Wh-who the fuck are you?”

He moved between her and the boys giving him a suspicious look and pulled her hips in toward him to show the boys how close they were.

“Are you still mad about yesterday? I’m really sorry you had to see that, but Yuzu pressured me in that inimitable way of hers and…well, it looked like she was going to trouble someone else if I didn’t give her what she wanted and one thing led to another. But I told her I’m not doing that anymore and I mean it!”

He used the confused situation to get his excuse out there.

“You really don’t have to say it was Yuzu-chan’s fault. I could figure that one out myself. I swear she and Erisa-chan have no sense whatsoever when it comes to those things.”

“Y-yeah, I have to agree with you on that one.”

He laughed bitterly and she must have known what he was trying to say because she laughed too.

“So…you’ll forgive me?”

“I don’t have to because I was never really mad in the first place. It was just so sudden…and such a shock. So don’t let it bother you.”

“Oh, that’s a relief. I was worried you’d never want to speak to me again.”

They smiled at each other and completely ignored the other boys.

“Tch. What, you’ve already got a boyfriend?”
“Fucking hell, even the quiet ones from a girl’s school have boyfriends these days?”

“Sigh, what a joke. Go be a happy couple together or whatever the hell.”

He had been afraid they would pick a fight with him even if they thought he was her boyfriend, but they left and immediately turned their attention to a cute girl from another school they spotted on the next car over.

“Oh, thank god. I thought for sure they would argue or get pissed, so at least they weren’t that persistent. Oh, and sorry about getting so close like this! I thought they might give up more easily if I acted like your boyfriend, so I got carried away.”

He had even moved his face in close enough to easily kiss her.

He could smell the sweet floral aroma of her hair and he still felt the softness of her hips on his hand. He was reluctant to do so, but he quickly let go of her and moved back.

“No!! It’s, um, fine. I don’t mind…at all.”

She had been scared into silence when those boys tried to hit on her, so he was worried he had frightened her by touching her, but she nervously told him otherwise.

Just then, the train arrived at the next station, the doors opened, and a ton of passengers poured on.

“Kyah!!”

“Whoa, this station sure gets busy early!”

The train was filled in no time, so Suzuri and Youta were forced to the opposite door while facing each other and practically in each other’s arms.

“This is more or less what happened with Yuzu yesterday.”

“Eh? It was like this with her?”
“Y-yeah. Like I said, it was a ‘one thing leads to another’ situation, but it started when the train got real crowded, we were pushed up against each other, and she got in a weird mood.”

He decided to omit the fact that they had been doing sexual stuff before that and that they were pushed against each other with him grabbing her tits from behind.

“Oh, but that won’t happen today. I know you aren’t like her and I’m not gonna start doing that kind of thing for no reason!”

To put her at ease, he did his best to back away from her and held his hands behind his back.

“I…see.”

But he could not back away far with the train so full and her face clouded over.

The enormous breasts that seemed too large for her blouse were unavoidably squished against his chest.

(Man, hers are way bigger than even Yuzu’s. Such a contrast to her pure-looking face.)

His eyes were subconsciously drawn to them and he ended up comparing them to the short girl’s breasts.

Not only were they so abnormally large, but they felt so soft yet also pushed back at his chest as much as Erisa’s would have.

(Wow, these feel good. They felt good in my hand too. I wish I’d gotten a better feel of them while I had the chance, but it was my first time touching a girl’s tits and I didn’t know what I was doing. Wait, what am I thinking? I can’t do anything she doesn’t want.)

He could feel every little jiggle they made as the train moved and shook.

When he had pulled her hips close to pretend to be her boyfriend, he had noticed how light her slender build was and how soft her skin was through her uniform. Both those sensations came back to him so vividly it took self-control to drive it out of his mind.

He felt an obvious swelling at his crotch, so he pulled his hips back to desperately avoid the temptation, but then he noticed her breasts seemed to be pressing against him all the more.

(Hm? Why is that? I’m trying to move away from her. She isn’t intentionally pressing them against me, is she!?)

She also seemed to be fidgeting a lot, so he looked down at her to check.

She looked even more displeased than before.

(Oh, no, did I make her mad somehow? Y-Yeah, that’s gotta be it. A girl like her wouldn’t be trying to seduce me. Th-the passengers behind her must be pushing her toward me.)

It did not feel fair that she was mad at him for that, but he was the one actually touching her breasts.

He gave her a polite smile while desperately thinking about his studies and the stupid stories his friends told to avoid getting any harder than he already was. He managed to keep it relatively under control all the way to his stop.

“U-um, this is my stop, so, um, sorry about everything.”

He followed the other disembarking passengers and Suzuri followed him to the door to see him off.

“No, I’m the one who’s sorry. Come to think of it, I never thanked you for helping me earlier. Thank you, Youta…-kun. Can I call you that?”
“Yes, o-of course! Can I call you Suzuri-chan?”

“Yes!”

He responded to her awkward question with a hesitant one of his own and she smiled happily as she answered him.

He lost himself in the bright smile on that shy girl who had always looked more embarrassed or afraid.

Just before the door closed, she asked him something while still smiling.

“Um…am I really that unattractive, Youta-kun?”

“Eh?”
That caught him by surprise and he froze up, allowing the train to speed away with her onboard before he could respond.



She had seen a certain boy on the train to school a lot.

Before long, she had been watching him whenever she could.

When she told some of her friends in her class about it, they had said they would help look into who he was.

He attended Tourin Academy, he was in Class 1-A, and he was Student Number 5.

He was not part of any clubs and his hobbies were video games and light novels.

His name was Ousumi Youta.

She had gone over and over the boy’s personality data that Erisa and Yuzu had found almost entirely on their own after saying they were only going to help out a little.

Somewhere along the way, those two had apparently taken an interest in him as well and approached it in their usual fashion.

She had run across them in the act yesterday. Or rather, immediately after the act.

He had hurriedly zipped up his pants which still had a large bulge at the crotch and Yuzu had looked happy as could be with milky drips falling from her skirt.

She had never wanted to see that again, so she had started leaving home extra early to catch a much earlier train, but she had never imagined that would mean running into him.

He had also helped her when some strangers were harassing her.

(Instead of resorting to violence, he pretended to be my boyfriend to resolve it peacefully.)

More than just kindness, he had shown courage and cleverness there.

(And he did his best to be a gentleman when we were squished together on the train…so why did I have to say that?)

She knew he was only trying to be nice, but the way he had worked so hard not to touch her had not sat well with her and she had ended up asking that weird question.

“He had sex with Yuzu-chan and Erisa-chan, but he won’t even touch me. Maybe he just doesn’t think I’m attractive.”

She knew intellectually that was not it, but her frustrated emotions led her thoughts in a different direction as she took the train the rest of the way to school.



Youta had thought he would be free from worries by avoiding Erisa and Yuzu today, but he ended up worried about something else even more.

(Come to think of it, that was my first time ever speaking with her. It’s just that Erisa and Yuzu talked about her so much it felt like I knew her better than that.)

All throughout lunch, his head was in the clouds thinking about Suzuri instead of focusing on whatever nonsense his classmates were discussing.

(I thought she would be hard to talk to, but she wasn’t at all. She’s nothing at all like her two friends.)

If they were pressed together on a packed train, Erisa or Yuzu would have excitedly pressed their breasts against him and tried to get him to have sex, but Suzuri had blushed in embarrassment.

(That’s a normal reaction. She’s good looking, she has a pleasant personality, and…oh man, those tits. If only I’d met her without Erisa and Yuzu around.)

Those two had said she had been fond of him, but he was certain that had changed after he grabbed her tits and she saw him just after having sex with Yuzu.

(But what was that about asking if she’s unattractive? Of course she’s attractive.)

He wished he could have said so then, but he had been too surprised to say anything before the door closed and the train left.

(Will I see her again if I leave at the same time again?)

He wanted to ask why she had asked that.

(But tomorrow’s the weekend, so I won’t be able to see her until Monday. I don’t know when she’ll ride the train home after school and I might run into those two.)

Running into the three of them together would be the worst-case scenario. It depressed him to even think about those two doing sexual things to him while Suzuri was there.

“Hey, Ousumi, are you listening?”

“Hm? Y-yeah.”

He was so lost in thought about Suzuri his friends started to get suspicious. He tried to pretend otherwise, but then he got an email.

“E-excuse me a moment.”

After seeing who it was from, he quickly got up from his seat.

“What’s with you lately? It’s like you’ve never got time for us. Did you get a girlfriend or something?”

“Y-you really think I wouldn’t have bragged about it every chance I got if I had one!?”
He could say he had made two sex friends from a fancy girl’s school, but his friends would never believe him. And he had just received an email from the shy and pure girl who was friends with those sex friends.

He went to the deserted landing of the stairs leading up to the roof and opened the email with his heart pounding and his breathing heavy.

“Dear Ousumi Youta, this is Miyazae Suzuri. Thank you very much for helping me this morning. I am sure this message comes as a surprise, but Erisa-chan told me your number and email address and I decided to use that information. Now, I know this is sudden, but do you have any plans tomorrow?”
The lack of emoji and unnecessarily formal writing was exactly what he would have expected from her.

He of course had no plans for tomorrow. On the weekend, he would always sleep in, play games, read any new light novels, and kill any remaining time at the arcade.

“Suzuri-chan, thank you for the message. This is Youta. I do not have any plans.”

His reply was much more polite than what he generally sent his male friends.

“Then can you meet me at the usual station platform tomorrow at 10 AM? There is a lot I want to discuss with you. And please do not tell Erisa-chan or Yuzu-chan about this.”

Her reply arrived before long.

“A lot she wants to discuss? Like what?”
Text alone made it hard to judge whether this was something serious or if she just wanted a casual chat, so he was not sure what to make of this.

“But having plans to meet a girl on the weekend is kind of exciting. I’m feeling nervous already.”

This was a new experience for him.

His heart leapt at this unexpected arrangement, so he reread her message over and over.



Youta got up early the next morning, so around when he normally would have been eating a late breakfast, he was at the usual station platform.

“Maybe I should have worn some nicer clothes.”

He grew more and more nervous as the arranged time approached.

He did not own any fashionable clothes, so he had worn a plain T-shirt and jeans, hoping that would look nice enough.

He kept fidgeting with the hem of his shirt, afraid of how a girl would think he looked, but then a train pulled into the station.

(There’s still 10 minutes to go, so maybe the next train?)

He was absentmindedly watching the passengers leaving the train when he spotted a girl in a pure white dress with a gentle smile on her soft features.

“Suzuri…-chan?”

“Youta-kun, you’re here early. Were you waiting long?”

“N-no, I only just got here.”

She looked cute enough in her uniform, but the simple design of the dress really drew out her looks and he ended up staring.

Her carefully-braided hair and white skin stood out against the bright fabric and she looked even more elegant than usual.

Her extraordinarily large chest looked ready to burst from the low-cut dress that showed off her cleavage, creating a seductive contrast with the otherwise pure look.

(God, she’s hot. She also has this weird mix of pure and sexy.)

Ever since they were pressed together on the packed train the day before, he had sensed an odd sexual side to her beyond simply having a large chest.

(Even though the way she talks and behaves is as pure as could be.)

He sensed a sexuality coming from within her, but it was the polar opposite of the boldly open sexuality demonstrated by Erisa and Yuzu.

Meanwhile, she blushed and asked a worried question.

“W-was this a weird thing to wear? I bought it a while back because Erisa-chan picked it out for me.”

“N-not at all, you look great. White is a good color for you. You look really cute and pretty!!”

“Th-thank…you.”

She must have taken his staring the wrong way, so he quickly spoke his mind, which made her blush and fall quiet but with a happy smile on her face.

That behavior perfectly matched her pure and shy personality.

(Erisa picked out this dress? That explains the sexy cut of the chest.)

The dress looked pure at first, but it was clearly designed to accentuate her enormous breasts as much as possible.

“You’re definitely attractive! I thought you were cute the moment I first saw you, which is why I lost control then…and I had a hard time staying in control of myself yesterday!!”

After complimenting her dress, he plowed on ahead and answered her question from yesterday.

He was afraid she would be disillusioned to learn he had been filled with lust yesterday, but he revealed it all anyway.

“Oh. I’m…glad, Youta-kun.”

As he blushed with embarrassment and resisted the urge to just run away, she blushed too and grabbed his hand tight.

Their meetup time of 10 AM was when a rapid train arrived at the station.

“Please…come with me.”

She pulled on his hand and guided him to the rearmost car.

“Eh? But wait!!”

He had lost himself in her smile, but he came back to his senses once they stepped onboard.

“This is the women-only car! And since this is the rapid train…”

But it was too late now. He was already onboard.

The door shut behind him and the train began to move.

Lustful moans filled this closed space.

Even on the weekend, people had come to this car for sex.

“The…sex-only car? Wh-what are we doing here, Suzuri-chan!?”
When they had first met, Erisa and Yuzu had pressured her to board this car and she had looked terribly embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Yet now she had boarded it of her own free will. Youta was taken aback, but she smiled cheerfully at him.

“I told you I’ve been interested in you for a while, right?”

“Y-yes.”

Erisa and Yuzu had told him before she had herself. He had thought they were joking at the time because it seemed too good to be true.

“On that first day, Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan convinced me to come here because they said they had a plan to get to know you, but I never imagined they meant ‘learn how to have sex’. And none of us expected to run into you there.”

“Sorry about what I did then. I got carried away.”

He could still remember the feel of her enormous mounds, but the memory was stained with regret.

“That wasn’t my point. I’m not mad at you or anything. It’s just…I was really overwhelmed at the time and a little scared of all the sex going on around me. I also assumed you must be the kind of person who regularly uses this car, so I was kind of disillusioned.”

“I really am sorry about everything.”

She sounded apologetic, but her words only made him shrink down with greater and greater guilt.

“But then I learned you wandered on here by accident…and the way you acted yesterday was exactly the kind of person I imagined you were.”

“I really don’t think I did anything special.”

She gave him a spellbound look, but he only felt embarrassed after everything she talked about.

“Anyway, my point wasn’t about you. It was about me. That first time on the train was so overwhelming and I wasn’t prepared for any of it, but that doesn’t mean I’m not interested in sex. I initially started hanging out with Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan to hear their stories about stuff I was too embarrassed to do myself. And I can’t deny I’m a little jealous after seeing how easily they got to know you through sex.”

Those two had simply pressured him for sex, so he was not sure if that really qualified as actually getting to know him. But he did not want to talk ill of her friends, so he held his tongue. Meanwhile, she gave him a seductive look and stepped in toward him.

“Whoa! Suzuri…-chan?”
“So I think I’m finally ready to be open about the desires inside me. When you grabbed my boobs, I got scared and ran away, but it actually felt good and I haven’t been able to forget the sensation since.”

(It felt…good? But I had no idea what I was doing back then.)

The pure girl’s unexpected confession left his heart pounding.

“And on the packed train yesterday, I actually wanted you to hold me tight so I could feel your body against mine. So I’m not going to hold those feelings inside anymore. I’m going to be honest about it like Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan.”

It turned out her purity was a mask for the desires hidden below and her embarrassment was fueled by the fear that those desires would escape out.

“S-Suzuri-chan!!”

“I love you, Youta-kun. Would you be willing to date a dirty girl like me?”
As if continuing where they left off on that packed train, she pressed her weighty breasts against his chest and wrapped hear arms around him. This all came as a surprise, but he managed to gather enough courage to get out a shaky voice.

“Really? You want to date me? But I’m a huge pervert who clearly can’t control himself. I mean, I already had sex with Erisa and Yuzu.”

“But that’s the version of you I fell in love with.”

She gave him a bashful smile and tilted her head.

“I…I think I love you too, Suzuri.”

He could not find anything clever to say and simply spoke his feelings while holding her tight.

“Ahh, you finally just called me Suzuri like how you do with Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan! Youta-kun…Youta- ahhhhhhhh!!”

He held her so tight he could feel her breasts squishing against his chest.

Calling each other’s name like that seemed to bring them a lot closer all of a sudden.

(I can’t believe a girl this cute loves me!)

Excited by their shared feelings, they both moved in for a kiss at the same time.

“Khh, nh…ah, ahhh…I’m kissing…ah, ahh…a boy. I’m kissing…Youta-kun. I never knew this could feel so good.”

This must have been the shy girl’s first kiss. She was stiff and passive, but as the pleasure spread through her, her body and lips grew softer and more melted.

“Ahh, your lips are so cute, Suzuri. They’re so warm and soft I can barely think straight. I want go even further.”

As they exchanged a few kisses with their breaths heated and heavy, she only seemed to grow more attractive. He gently stuck his tongue in her mouth and her slender but busty body jumped in surprise.

“Ah, ahh…an adult kiss. Your tongue, ahh…feels so weird. I feel all floaty. The strength is leaving…my body.”

She initially stiffened at the unfamiliar feeling, but the tension soon melted and she began using her own tongue as well.

“Nh…this really does feel great. It’s like my tongue is melting together with yours.”

“Yes…my mouth feels so hot and sweet…nh.”

The people around them were engaging in all sorts of full-blown sex acts, but these two were engrossed in kissing and their tongues tangled with the sound of saliva.

(I wish I could kiss her for hours. This is even more exciting than having sex with Erisa or Yuzu!)

Those two had inspired lust in him whether he liked it or not, but he and Suzuri’s shared sense of love helped them increase each other’s pleasure more and more.

“Ahh…Youta-kun, I feel something hard against my stomach. That’s your…erection, isn’t it? You’re aroused. You want my body.”

“Um, w-well, the thing is…y-yes.”

His penis had of course reacted to the general sweetness of her saliva and tongue in his mouth.

The hard erection formed a large bulge in his jeans that pressed against her lower stomach.

When she pointed it out, he initially panicked but soon admitted to it.

“Kissing you feels good and you’re an attractive girl, so I got hard. Because my body wants you. But there’s no need to rush things. I don’t want to scare you again, so we can take our time until you’re ready.”

Unlike Erisa and Yuzu, Suzuri had to be a virgin, so he had to approach this differently with her. He tried to simply continue the kissing, but…

“It’s true I’m still a little nervous, but…but…”

She stopped the kiss by blushing and pulling up the bottom of her white dress.

“My body wants you too. All I can think about is having sex with you.”

“Eh? Ah, ahhh!! Y-you’re really wet!”

She made the confession with an embarrassed smile and the pure white panties revealed below her lifted dress were soaked with love juices.

“Yes…I am. Ever since you took me in your arms. No, that’s a lie. Even on the way to the station to meet you, I could feel a squeezing deep inside me while the juices seeped out.”

“B-before you even arrived to meet me?”
He gulped and stiffened at that sexual confession and she responded by reaching for her soaked panties and removing them with the sound of damp cloth.

“Ah!!”

The vulva faintly visible through the wet white material was fully exposed now.

Hers was different again from Erisa’s sexually melted one or Yuzu’s pure and youthful looking one. Her white skin had spread open to reveal the pink flesh flower within.

“Your kisses sent a hot throbbing deep inside me, so more and more love juices flowed out. The longing down here just kept growing…and I don’t think I can wait any longer. I want to do it with you.”

“Kissing me really made you that wet?”
He had been aroused and happy when the other two showed him their horny pussies, but the joy was so much greater to find shy Suzuri was so aroused and willing to let him see it.

(She wants to have sex with me and it made her this wet!!)

The nectar-coated flower petals within her opened labia were twitching with desire. And each time, more of her thick female nectar flowed out and down her thighs.

The sex-only car already smelled of sex, but an even sweeter smell of female arousal seemed to draw him in toward her dripping pussy. He got down on his knees and moved his face in close.

(Her pussy is so wet. She looks so shy and pure, but these lips have opened on their own and everything inside is so wet and sticky.)
He stared at her vulva from up close and breathed heavily while close enough to kiss it.

“Ahhhh!! Youta-kun, what are you doing!?”
She cried out in surprise when she felt his breath down there.

“All that nectar looks delicious.”

“Nhh!! Ah, ahh!?”
Her labia trembled in response to his heated breaths and he licked up the nectar flowing endlessly out.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhh, that place…ah, ahh, is dirty. Ahhhhhn!! Ah, ahhhhn!”
She cried out from the waves of sweet pleasure while her face grew red with embarrassment.

“Khh…ah, ahh, I-I pee from there, so, ah, ahhh, it’s…dirty. Ahhh, you don’t have to, ah, lick me there, ahhhhhh!!”

Whether or not she was familiar with cunnilingus, she must not have expected him to do this. She tried to pull his hips back, but he held her butt while further burying his face in her crotch.

“Ahh!”
The healthy size of her butt filled his hands while his nose touched her mons pubis and filled with a sweet female scent.

“It’s not dirty at all. And with all this naughty nectar flowing out, I’ve gotta lick it out or it’ll get all over your legs.”

He spread her labia further and licked along the sensitive flesh within, causing even thicker nectar to flow from the small hole further in that kept expanding and contracting like it was moaning.

“Ahh, you’re licking all over…that dirty place…nhhhh!!”

The fluid was flavorless and odorless, but it filled his heart with sweet arousal. He let that arousal guide his tongue as he toyed with and parted the thin flower petals to make her wiggle her hips in embarrassment.

“But it’s so pretty. Hm!? Wait, are you worried because you peed before coming here?”
“Ahhh!! Y-you’re mean, Youta-kun. Ah, ahhh, d-don’t lick that…it’s my pee hole, ahhhhhhhhhh!!”

Her reaction told him he was right.

(S-so that is what this is about!!)

Feeling oddly aroused, he licked all over her vulva and found he could detect a faint bitter flavor.

“Yeah, I can taste it a little. But it’s barely noticeable with all the love juices diluting it.”

“Ahhhh! D-don’t say that!! That’s why I told you not to lick me there! What happened to taking it slow!!”

Erisa and Yuzu had always taken the lead, so he ended up getting carried away with Suzuri’s more passive personality.

Her lovely face grew even more flushed and she produced even more love juices that he licked up and swallowed.

“This is taking it slow. It’s called thorough foreplay. And I’m willing to drink all your naughty juices if need be.”

“Ahhh! Ah, ahhhhhh!! I never asked for that!”
While teasing her, he pressed his lips against her lower lips and sucked up her nectar while intentionally making lots of noise.

“Khhhh! Ah, ahhhh, that’s so good, ah, ahhhhh!! Ahhhn, so gooooooood! Youta-kun is drinking all my naughty juices, ahhhh, and it feels, ah, ahhh, so good!!”

The stimulation was enough for her legs to tremble and nearly give out below her.

“Ah, ahh…you’re licking me there…and tasting my pee…so it should be embarrassing. And it is, but it feels so good too.”

She quickly held one of the leather straps in her hands to support herself and her body wiggled around out of a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment.

“Ahh, ahh…the more love juices I suck out, the more you give me. And this thing right here has decided to show itself.”

Once he had had enough hot nectar, he licked up along her vulva to the very top.

“Ahhhh, ah, ahh, wait, if you lick me there now…ah, ahh.”

She seemed almost afraid of what she would feel once his tongue reached that erect and throbbing body part, but she also pushed out her hips to make it happen sooner.

Her small clitoris grew even more erect and throbbed even more as her anticipation grew.

“That’s your most sensitive spot, right?”
He began boldly rolling it around with his tongue tip.

“Khhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn!!”

Her embarrassment and arousal had been driven to their height and then he mercilessly stimulated the most sensitive part of her anatomy.

“Ah, ahhhhhn, that’s it!! Ahh, yes, ah, ahhh, lick me there, ah, ah, ahhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

She achieved a light climax and her body jerked a few times like an electric current was running through her.


(Did she just cum? The clitoris really is sensitive. I just had to lick it a little and she came.)

He recalled that Erisa came the instant his penis head hit her clitoris during the thigh sex the day before.

(Suzuri moaned and enjoyed it just like those two. She’s just as horny as them!)

He never would have guessed it from how she normally looked, but now her pussy was soaked and a look of pleasure appeared on her face as he ate her out. The difference from her usual behavior turned him on like crazy and his dick grew painfully hard.

“Ah, ahh…you licked me…in all the right places…ahh, nh…so now my body won’t stop tingling. There’s this hot throbbing…deep inside me. I-I…ahh…I…”

He stood up with a bulge in the crotch of his jeans which were more cramped than his school uniform and he heard Suzuri’s voice tremble with longing while she continued to support herself with the leather strap.

“You look so sexy right now, Suzuri. You look like just as dirty a girl as Erisa and Yuzu.”

Drool dripped from her loosened red lips, sensual breaths escaped her mouth, and she viewed him with damp and longing eyes.

“Yes…I’m a dirty girl. Listening to Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan’s dirty stories always makes me wet…and at night I would pleasure myself while imagining myself doing those things. More recently, while imagining it was with you. I’m just as dirty as them…I just lacked the courage to do it myself.”

He had no idea what girls at a girl’s school would normally talk about, but he could not imagine Erisa and Yuzu talking about much other than sex.

Her tits jiggled before his eyes as she wiggled her hips and stared longingly down at the bulge in his pants.

“Those love juices still haven’t stopped flowing, have they? But I know that they want: this, right?”

He unzipped his jeans and the erect meat crammed inside sprang out.

“Ahh, ah, ahhh!! A…a penis. Youta-kun’s penis. Ah, ahhh.”

After being trapped in his pants while soaking in its own precum, his extra-thick meat gave off a strong male smell that placed an obscene look on Suzuri’s face.

A sexual fire glowed in the eyes of her pure face and she gulped while staring at the erection standing tall with several veins bulging out.

“Please give it to me. I should have just gone to you myself, but I was too afraid and Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan got to you ahead of me. But now you know how dirty a girl I am and I know you’re that hard because of me.”

She clearly regretted letting her more aggressive friends reach him first, but she was delighted to see his lust directed her way now.

“I did it with those two because they were so aggressive about it. I’ll admit I did enjoy it, though.”

There was no point in lying about that, so he came clean.

“But I want to do it with you for more than just the simple pleasure. I want to be inside you…I want to be joined with you!!”

The explosion of emotion inside him led him to hold her tight in his arms.

“Nhhh, ahhhh, Youta-kun, I’m so happy. You really love me. The boy I love wants me. Ahh, ah, ah, ahhh.”

She continued supporting herself from the leather strap above her while he picked her up by the thighs.

He pulled her toward him while he remained standing and then slowly lowered her crotch toward his erection.

“Ahhh! Nh, ah, ahhhh, your penis…ah, ahh, ah, is going inside me!! Ah, ah, ahhhh!”

A sticky sensation and a scorching heat surrounded his penis head.

(This is…ah, ahh, Suzuri’s vagina. It’s even more soaked after I made her cum. Only the tip is inside, but she’s already so tight.)

His dick entered the flesh he had loosened up with the foreplay.

“Nh, ahh, ahhhhh. I can feel, ah, ahh, your penis. It’s going, ahh, inside me. Ahh, I can’t believe it. You’re really inside me.”

He pushed his hips forward to move deeper into the flesh squeezing at his erection as if to get a feel for it. And then…

“Ghh!! Kh, ahh, ah, ahh, ow.”

Before the head was even fully inside, he felt something in the way and she grimaced while expressing pain.

“Oh, right, your hymen. This is supposed to hurt for virgins, isn’t it? What should I do, Suzuri?”

His dick grew harder and throbbed as if begging him to continue penetrating her.

“Kh, nh, ah, ahh. It hurts…but I want you to, nh, agh, have my first time. So, kh, nhhhh!!”

Once she made up her mind, the black-haired virgin loosened her grip on the leather strap and let her weight rest on him.

“Ahh, Suzuri!! Ah, ahhh!”

His penis was already partially inside her and she let her weight push down from above while the shaking of the train allowed it to work its way further in. Her nectar-soaked hole throbbed and tried to squeeze, but…

“Ahh! Kh…hh, ahhhhhh!!”

His massive erection forced open that tight hole and tore through her hymen before burying itself deep within her.

“Ghhh!! Ahhhhhhhn, owwwwwwwwww! It’s inside…your penis is…ah, ghh, inside me.”

“Wow, ah, ahh, my dick is all the way inside you. Ahhh, you’re so tight. The sticky walls are wrapping around and squeezing my dick.”

He was lifting her up by the thighs and they embraced each other while his penis penetrated her vagina.

She had been too shy to reveal the pure and less pure feelings she had about him and kept them hidden inside, but now that she had let them out, her vaginal walls held his cock so tight he wondered if she ever planned to let it go again.

Those walls wet with love juices were in constant motion, bringing a stickily seductive pleasure to the entire length of his dick.

(Wow, it’s her first time. She’s a virgin, but her pussy is moving just like those other two’s did.)

In fact, the shy girl’s vagina sought the sensation of his penis even more greedily than Erisa or Yuzu’s had, so pleasure endlessly swelled up within him.

“Ahh! Ah, ah, ahh!! Your penis is throbbing within me. I can feel it. Ah, ahh, it feels so good…ahh, ahn, ahhhhh, I’m going crazy.”

“Being inside you feels so good I can’t hold back. I’m going to move. I’m going to stir up your virgin pussy with my dick!”

“You’re going to stir up my vagina with your penis!? Don’t worry. The pleasure is so much greater than the pain, so I want more. Do what you want to me with your thing.”

“Suzuri, ahhhhhhhhhhh!!”

More than tell him not to worry, she actually asked for more. He could not help but start thrusting after hearing that.

“Khhhh! Ah, ah, ahhh!! Your penis is, ahh, moving and rubbing inside me. Ahh, this is what…sex is like!? It’s so much rougher than I- ahhh, ahhhhhh!”

When he thrust up inside her, her tits bounced and she cried out happily at this new pleasure.

“Sorry! It’s your first time and I should be gentler!! Ahh, but your pussy feels so good and you’re so cute and you’re so hot. I can’t help myself! Sorry I’m being so rough!”

“Ah, ahh, Youta…-kun!! This…feels good for me too. Ah, ahhh, it really does. Khhh, ah, ahh, ahhh. I’m so happy. I-I love it, ah, ah, ahh, when you rub your hard thing inside me like this.”
She moaned in pleasure as a penis rubbed inside her for the very first time.

“I’m finally having sex with you. Ah, ahh, I was so jealous of Erisa-chan and Yuzu-chan, but now I can have you do this with me too!! Ahhh, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhh!”

“Those two only had sex with me to tease me, so I only want to have sex with you now. So we can make love far more times than I ever did with them!!”

“I, ahh, really don’t think they were only teasing you. They really do seem to, ahh, ahh, like you. But I’m still glad to hear you say that. Ah, ahhh, this is so good!”

Suzuri apparently understood her friends’ actions better than he did, but she was still delighted that he felt that way about her and her vagina began to squeeze in a rhythmic throbbing sort of way.

“Kh, ah, ahh. You’re squeezing my dick in time with my thrusts. I need to pleasure you even more, but I’m going to reach my limit first at this rate!!”

He knew he had to last longer, like during the thigh sex with Erisa and Yuzu, but he was so turned on doing it with a girl who really had feelings for him, the pleasure was too great for him.

“Eh? You mean…I’m actually pleasuring you? Ah, ahh, I can barely think every time you thrust…nh, ah, ahh, your thick thing is spreading me wide open and rubbing inside me…ah, ahh.”

“Suzuri!?”

“See? Y-your hard penis just rubbed me where it feels really good. My breath caught in my throat…ah, and my heart is pounding. Ah, ahh.”

She was surprised to hear his apologetic statement, so she told him how much pleasure his penis was bringing her.

And when it hits me deep inside, ah, ahh, this heat swells up inside me…and it feels weird. Ahhh, i-it’s kind of scary, but it feels so good. Kh, ah, ahh, ah, ahhhhhhhhh!!”

“Deep inside? Ah,ahh, yeah, my dick is hitting your womb.”

Their position allowed his penis to thrust deep inside her and endlessly pound on her womb, which was bringing her toward climax.

“My…womb? Ahh, yes, I can feel you hitting it. Ahh, I didn’t realize the penis would hit it directly like this during sex. Ah, ahhh, it feels so good.”

She blushed in embarrassment, but she was also turned on by the penis stimulating that female organ.

“Kh! Ahhh, you’re squeezing so tight, Suzuri. And there are so many hot juices. Ah, ahhhhh!!”

The more she learned how sexual her body was, the more the girl’s lust grew and the more sweetly she reacted to everything.

“I’m…ah, ahh, about to cum. Kh, the sperm is at the base of my dick. Ahhh, ahh, and now your pussy is squeezing me again!”

“Ahh, ah, ahhhhhhh, nhh!! Only because your penis, ah, ahh, is making me feel so good. Ahhh, wow, it keeps growing bigger. All the heat in my womb is going to flow out!”

Her vaginal walls began to squirm and squeeze as if trying to milk the semen from his cock. Her braless breasts bounced while showing through her sweat-soaked dress and her face melted with pleasure. He could not control himself after seeing both those things, so his thrusting intensified.

“Ahh, ah, ahhh, your penis is making my womb only want sex. Ah, ahhh, having sex, ah, ahhh, feels so good, ahhhhh!!”

Her love juices grew even stickier and his thick erection pumped in and out of her trembling and tight hole, making the sex-only car smell even more sweetly of sex than before. They had initially looked like an innocent couple that boarded this car by mistake, but now they were making just as much noise as anyone else on the car.

“Ahhh, they’re watching. Everyone is, ah, ahh, watching me have sex!!”

Lustful eyes turned toward them from every part of the car and the shy girl’s cheeks flushed while her pussy squeezed the cock inside her.

“Having sex and watching other people have sex are both allowed on here. Ahhh, your pussy is even better when you’re embarrassed. Ahhhhh!”                              

“Your penis just got bigger again too. Ah, ahhh, I feel so full inside, kh, nh, khhh, I can…ah, ahh, barely breathe. It keeps hitting me so deep inside. I’m, ahh, I’m…!”

Suzuri began to move her own hips in pursuit of the pleasure she felt from the erect shaft spreading her vagina open no matter how hard it tried to squeeze shut.

She moaned sweetly and held him tight while using the shaking of the train to aid her movements. They both gasped from the sweet pleasure as her pussy squeezed at his erect meat.

“Ah, ahhhh, I’m so glad I met you, Suzuri. Yes, I had sex with Erisa and Yuzu too, but I never would have gotten to know you like this otherwise.”

“I was so scared of talking to a boy I never imagined you would look my way. Ah, ahh, but now you’re sticking your penis inside me on the train while everyone watches!!”

“It all started when I grabbed your tits that first time!! They were so soft and felt so nice I couldn’t stop myself!”

He continued thrusting his hips while he buried his face in her weighty breasts.

“Ahh, yeah, that softness really is the best!”

“Ahhh!! Nh, ahh, yes! Ah, ahhhh, ahhhh!!”

He sucked at those mounds that smelled sweet and milky despite being so sweaty and he held her tight in his arms.

The pleasure coming from her breasts joined the pleasure of his erection pounding her deep inside.

“My boobs…feel so good, but so does my womb. Ah, ahh, ahn, it’s so good, ahhhh, I’m so close, ahh, ahh, I’m going to cum. Ahhh, I’m cumming, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

The sweet pleasure building up within her finally burst.

“Ahh!! You’re cumming? You’re actually cumming! Khhh, ahhh, your pussy is squeezing so tight, ahh, I-I’m cumming too!!”

The maddening liquid rising up from the base of his throbbing dick filled his urethra with a sweet heat before erupting out into her vagina.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh, that heat…d-deep inside me, ahhhhh!! Ahhhhn, your hot milk keeps hitting me inside! Ah, ahh, ahh, it’s filling my womb!”

The ejaculation hit her throbbing womb while she continued trembling in orgasm.


“Nh, ahh, ah, ahhh, Youta-kun, you just, ahh, came inside me, didn’t you!?”

“Y-yeah, I did. I couldn’t pull out in time.”

He belatedly tried to pull out of her, but he had already started shooting his load inside her without using any kind of protection.

“Ahhhhh, I’m so happy!!”

“Agh, Suzuri?”
But she wrapped her legs around his hips and forced his ejaculating penis deep inside her again.

“I’m so…happy. All your baby-making juice is right there inside me. Ahh, and you’re still throbbing inside me. Is more coming out? Ah, ah, ahhh!”

He continued ejaculating while the thick milky substance dripped back out from between his penis and her vagina.

“Suzuri…ah, ah, ah…my adorable girlfriend…ahhh.”

“Nh, ahh, Youta-kun. I love you. Ahhh.”

They held each other tight with him still penetrating her while occasional tremors of pleasure ran through them.

When the rapid train arrived at its next stop and the passengers enjoying various types of sex left, Suzuri and Youta sat down at an empty seat while still in each other’s arms and continued to enjoy the small waves of pleasure.

2 comments: