Saturday, May 2, 2020

Flirting Sex Train: Chapter 3 - A Bizarre Pair


Youta had sworn to himself he would have nothing to do with those girls again, but then he had given into his desire and had sex on the train.

And while he had done it with Erisa on the sex train, he had done it with Yuzu on the ordinary train where they could get in serious trouble if they were caught.

Afterschool, he sighed and spoke to himself on the train station platform.

“I swear I’m not into that stuff. I really hope they don’t develop some weird fetish in me.”

On the sex train, most of the other passengers had been openly having sex and that had turned him on like crazy.

But on the normal train, his heart had been pounding at the thought of being caught and that thrill had left a vivid impression on him.

“I need to make sure I don’t run across those two again today. If I keep that up, I could be caught by someone I know. I mean, that other girl already saw me.”

He had barely ever spoken with her, but the tense expression of shock on Miyazae Suzuri’s pure-looking face was burned into his memory.

“They made it sound like she was interested in me, but I bet that’s changed. I really wish I could have gotten to know her without those other two messing it up.”

He took a peek inside the normal train to make sure they were not aboard and then he started to step on. However…

“Ohh? So you’re interested in Suzuri, are you?”

“Oh, no. And she saw you fucking me, huh? Sorry about that.”

Erisa and Yuzu suddenly grabbed at him from behind.

“Wagh! Where the hell did you two come from!?”

“We were here before you. Our classes let out early today, so we were waiting for you.”

“We snuck up behind you, hoping to surprise you, and you didn’t notice us at all.”

“B-before me? You mean…!?”

“Yep. We heard everything you said.”

“What!? Oh, no! The train’s leaving!!”

The normal train left the station while they were clinging to him.

“Don’t worry. Another train will be along soon enough.”

“You can ride home with us.”

They grabbed an arm each and forcibly moved him down the platform.

“No, I want to go home on my own! L-let go of me!!”

He tried to shake free, but Yuzu demonstrated abnormal strength again and he could not budge her hand.

He was helplessly dragged down to the loading area for the women-only car just as the rapid train arrived.

“H-hey, wait!! You can’t do this! Stop!”

“He’s embarrassed. How cute

“We’re allowed to have sex on this train, so there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Yes there is! I said let go! Ahh!!”

He struggled with all his might but was dragged onto the women-only car regardless.

As usual people were having sex all over the place in there.

“Yuzu told me what happened this morning. Sounds like a real disaster.”

“Suzuri was in a bad mood all day because of it.”

Erisa and Yuzu rubbed their bodies against him while speaking to him.

That soft sensation and their sweet girly scent got his heart racing.

“You’re right about it being a disaster. Suzuri-san seems to hate sexual stuff, so she was so mad when she saw what we were doing.”

He pictured her red face lowered in displeasure.

“Oh? She wasn’t mad. She was jealous!”

“Yeah, we said we would help her make friends with you, but then we went and did it without her. I can see why she’d be jealous.”

“Her? Jealous? A-and we aren’t friends!!”

He had simply given in to their persistent advances and had sex with them. That was all.

“Eh? That’s a mean thing to say,” said Erisa. “We made love and became sex friends.”

“Do you not like me?” asked Yuzu.

“It isn’t about ‘making love’ or ‘not liking’ you. We barely know each other and I don’t recall agreeing to be your sex friend. Besides- whoa! Wh-what are you doing!?”

With all the sexual moans surrounding them, the two girls could not contain their arousal any longer and they each suddenly opened the front of their blouse while giving him a sulking look.

They then pulled down their bra so the youthful mounds within lightly jiggled into view.

Erisa’s were a little smaller but had a beautiful bowl shape and Yuzu’s were enormous, especially for her small body. The sight of those bare breasts got his heart pounding even more.

“You keep glancing down at them, so I thought you might want a better look.”

“You should’ve just said you wanted to see my boobs. I would’ve let you look all you wanted. So? Are they pretty!?”

“I-I wasn’t, um!!”

He had only been glancing down out of curiosity when he felt those soft things pressing against him from either side.

Their aroused body heat had left them sweaty inside their uniforms, so they looked flushed enough to be giving off steam. He felt his eyes being drawn to them more and more, so he frantically looked away in embarrassment.

“Aww, you don’t like my boobs?” said Yuzu. “I bet you prefer a nicer shape like Suzuri-chan’s.”

“Hm, are mine not big enough for you?” asked Erisa. “Yes, Suzuri’s are incredibly large. I can’t hope to compete with her.”

They seemed confused as to why he had looked away, so they were both expressed disappointment.

“N-no, you misunderstand!! I’m not saying I don’t like them.”

They seemed so disappointed he felt a need to correct them.

“Erisa, yours have such a beautiful shape. They might seem small compared to the ridiculous size of your friends, but they’re still way bigger than average!! And Yuzu, yours are really firm and nicely shaped despite being so big.”

“M-mine are big!? No one’s ever told me that before.”

(I find that really hard to believe.)

“You mean mine aren’t shaped weird? Yay!!”

(Wait. Oh, no.)

He realized too late that their sad looks had returned to smiles. Erisa’s smile told him he had fallen for her trick, but Yuzu’s full-face smile actually looked genuine.

“But I wouldn’t mind if they were even bigger. They say getting a boy to grope them is the best way to do that. And what luck! There’s a boy with two good groping hands right here.”

“Th-that’s just an old wives’ tale. And I doubt I could make them grow even if it was possible.”

“But it feels good whether it works or not, so let’s do some experimentation!”

He tried to weasel out of it, but Erisa grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand to her chest.

He did not feel comfortable breaking free by force and then he felt that squishy mound in his fingers.

“Nh! Ahhh, your touch feels like a jolt of electricity. I bet this pleasure means it’s working, so…nh, start teasing me, Youta. Ahhh.”

(Wow, I’m touching Erisa’s bare tit again. It’s so soft but also firm enough to push back at my hand. It’s also sweatier than before, so it’s stickier. And…is this the beating of her heart? I can feel it pounding.)

He thought only his heart was racing from arousal, but hers was as well.

“Ahhh, I can feel your hand surrounding my boob.”

It stuck to his palm and his fingers gradually sank into it. He enjoyed the melting feeling of her breast while further aroused by sensing her arousal, but then Yuzu gave him a jealous look.

“I want you to touch me too, Youta-kun. You can grope mine to make them as big as Suzuri-chan’s and give them as nice a shape as Erisa-chan’s.”

She copied Erisa by grabbing his other hand and guiding it to her weighty mound.

“Ah, not you too, Yuzu! You can’t- ahh!!”

“Khhhhn! Your hand really does – ahhh – feel good.”

(How can such a small girl have such big tits? I’m barely squeezing at all and my fingers are sinking into it!! Erisa’s are firmer, but this softness is something else!)

From the moment he touched it, he was charmed by a melting sensation that felt like sinking into a bottomless swamp of pleasure.

(How am I lucky enough to touch these huge, soft tits and these beautiful, firm tits at the same time? Oh, but if theirs are this good, how incredible would Suzuri-chan’s be!?)

Experiencing these two types of seductive mound at once made him greedily want the complete set.

(I had sex with Erisa yesterday and Yuzu this morning and now I’m doing this with both of them. I must be dreaming.)

He had never been popular before, so he felt like he had stumbled into someone else’s life and it did not seem real at all.

(But these tits I’m feeling are all too real.)

“Nh, ah, ahh. Just squeezing them is nice and all, but, ah, kh, I really want you to tease them more than that.”

“Ah, ah, ah. The trembling of your hand is – ah, ahh – vibrating them in a weirdly nice way. Ahh!!”

The unpopular boy had zoned out while simply squeezing those two different breasts, but they were breathing heavily and wiggling their hips in hope of something more.

“Ahhh, please. I need more, Youta. Grope me like crazy.”

“Do it for me too, Youta-kun!”

“Y-you’re really okay with that? I can grope them however I like!?”

When they let out sweet breaths of desire with a sensual tremor to their voices, it was too much for him.

He had been hesitantly squeezing and getting a feel for them, but now he dug his fingers in and boldly kneaded them.

“Hyahhhh! Nhhh, ahhhh. Yes, that’s more like it. Ah, ahhh. The jolt is even more powerful. I…I feel dizzy. Ahh, but it’s so good. There’s a throbbing heat inside me, ahh, ahh, and it won’t stop!”

“Hwahhhhh! It’s like your stirring up the inside of my boob. Khhhn, ah, ahhhhh. Yes, be nice and rough. Ah, ahh, you’re squishing it into such weird shapes and it feels so good!!”

His uninhibited groping changed the shape of their breasts.

The sudden and intense stimulation caused both girls to moan and tremble.

“The difference between your tits is even clearer now! They’re both hot and soft and my fingers feel like they can sink into either one forever, but Erisa’s pushes back at my hand and immediately retakes its original shape. It’s so much fun to touch.”

“Nh, ah, keep it up. Ahhh, when your fingers squeeze just right, nh, kh, a hot sensation spreads from them and deep into my stomach.”

The smaller size must have concentrated the nerves and made them more sensitive.

When he massaged them both as if searching out the deeper area, the smaller girl wrinkled her brow even more and moaned louder.

“Yuzu, yours are even softer and it’s like your flesh surrounds my fingers and they stay buried there even when I stop squeezing. It feels so soft and nice.”

“When you squeeze that tight…my breath catches in my throat. But, ahhh, it feels so good. I love – ah, ahh, ahhh – being treated roughly so much!!”

“Oh, sorry!! I would be gentler, but I love this feeling so much I end up squeezing without meaning to!”

They had forced him to touch them, but once he felt those boobs, he could not stop himself.

Feeling those different types of mounds at the same time sent his desire boiling without end.

(Ah, ahhhh! I haven’t touched these ones yet!!)

He had only been teasing one breast each at this point.

The one had grown flushed, sweaty, and melted from the endless stimulation, so he moved his hands over to the other ones that had only been shaking from the nearby motion.

“Ahhhhh! Yes, ahh, touch that one too!!”

“Now they both – ahhhh! – feel good!”

He got a little carried away with his squeezing and kneading, but their legs grew unsteady and they had to cling to him while writhing in pleasure.

(Did leaving that tit untouched for so long make it more sensitive or something? They’re so sweaty and I haven’t even touched them before now. They’re so sticky and soft…but this part is nice and stiff.)

Once he began groping the other breast, the tip quickly grew pinker and more erect.

Erisa’s areolae and nipples were a little smaller to match the overall size, but Yuzu’s were a shade lighter in color.

As he kneaded the breasts, the nipples grew larger and quavered, so he lightly flicked them with his fingertip.

“Hyahhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Ahhhhhhhh! Yesssssssss!!”

He had not meant to get carried away, but Yuzu and Erisa ended up arching their backs, convulsing, and crying out all the same.

(Whoa, they liked it that much!? They seemed to enjoy just the tits a fair amount, but the nipples must be super sensitive.)
He let go of them when they began trembling so much, so the long-haired girl and twintail girl leaned up against him after their tensed bodies went limp.

“Ah…ah…I didn’t expect that. It was like an explosion of heat in my nipple…and then my mind went blank.”

“Hweh, my boob is still throbbing. It kind of hurt, but it felt really good too. It’s like something went boom inside of me and then my entire body melted.”

“S-sorry. Your nipples were so stiff I couldn’t help myself. And I was pretty rough with your boobs too, wasn’t I?”

Since he had let go, his rational mind finally won out over the uncontrollable arousal from before.

“Heh heh. That was so good I about passed out, but that’s why we’re here, I guess.”

“Ahh, how does a novice guy like you know how to grope like that? It’s like you were born for this train.”

He apologized because he felt bad for losing control, but they seemed to have liked it a lot.

“After that, I’m absolutely soaked.”

“Yeah, I’m wet too.”

They gave him damp looks and let out sexual breaths while lifting up their skirts.

“Wait, wet!? Y-you mean…”
Their panties were soaked with the love juices produced by the pleasure and their aroused labia faintly showed through.

“You made me like this, Youta. I’m ready to take your cock at any time.”

“My pussy wants your big fat cock too, Youta-kun. Ahh, just thinking about it is enough to, nh…ahh!!”

“And that look in his eyes as he stares at us. Ahhhh.”

“M-my eyes!? Whoa! I-it really is dripping out!”
Drops left the slit faintly visible through the thin fabric and dripped stickily to the train’s floor.

He could not keep his eyes off of that sexual sight, which caused them to tremble with arousal while even more nectar dripped down their thighs.

“Look, my pussy is drooling at the thought of your cock,” said Yuzu.

“You had better take responsibility for making me so fucking horny,” said Erisa.

He felt like he had no responsibility here since they were the ones who had seduced him and forced him to touch their chests.

But when they both turned around and stuck out their asses with their skirts still lifted, he lost all inclination toward arguing the point and simply stared.

(I-I’m going to have sex with them on the train again. N-no, I can’t let this continue. Ahh, but my dick is so damn hard and they’re so wet. I bet their pussies feel so good. I so want to stick it in them.)

The more he tried to resist, the harder his throbbing penis grew inside the cramped confines of his pants.

When he tried looking away to reduce his arousal, he saw a man in a suit sticking his penis between a woman’s stockinged thighs and thrusting as if to enjoy the smooth texture.

(Y-you can do it like that? I bet that feels good.)

Seeing those two moaning as they enjoyed their thigh sex, his pulse picked up speed with further arousal.

(I-it doesn’t count as sex if I don’t actually put it in them, right? Y-yeah, that’s gotta be how it works. And after how much they played with me, it’s only fair for me to get off using them!!)

Once he had found an excuse for releasing his desire, he pulled out his dick.

“Oh, look at that hard cock,” said Erisa. “There’s precum dripping from the tip and down the throbbing shaft.”

“Ahhh, I love that sexual smell,” said Yuzu. “And I swear it’s bigger than it was yesterday. I need that inside me right now.”

The two of them looked back to check out his raging erection and trembled with expectation.

He pulled Erisa’s hips in, placed his penis along her vulva with her panties still on, and slid it between her legs.

“Hwah!? Ah, you missed. C’mon, Youta, slow down. My hole is higher up than that. Oh, but not too far up because that’s my butt. I’ve been meaning to try that out, but not right now, okay? Hm? Why are you just, nh, rubbing between my thighs?”

Erisa tried to get him to insert it into her vagina that had its secret fluid dripping from her panties, but he intentionally avoided that and instead stuck his penis between her soft thighs and rubbed against her slit through her underwear.

(Yeah, I was right. Her thighs are all sticky from the love juices, so my dick feels so good rubbing against them!! And when I push open her slit with the tip and push her underwear a little inside of her, her body trembles in obvious pleasure!)

Rubbing against her underwear instead of penetrating her felt like something a molester on a train would do, so it brought a twinge of guilt accompanied by arousal.

“Ahhhh! This isn’t, ah, ahh, what I had in mind. But the way the tip keeps pushing in through my underwear, ahh, feels so good. But that only makes me want it inside me all the more!! Ah, ahhhhh!”

She clearly wanted more, but as his thigh sex picked up speed, she began moaning and writhing more.

“Hm? What, he’s not putting it in for you, Erisa-chan? But I can tell you’re enjoying it and I can hear that dirty sticky sound. Now, I want to do that too. Stop leaving me out, Youta-kun.”

The short girl with an innocent face grew jealous when she saw her best friend moaning, wrinkling her brow, and asking for more.

“If this is good enough for you, Yuzu, then I’ll give it to you!”

He suddenly pulled his penis from between Erisa’s thighs.

“Ahhh! Nh, ahhhhh. Th-thigh sex is always so weird. It doesn’t feel like enough and you want it inside you, but the dick rubbing against your slit still feels good and that longing for more makes it all the better somehow. Nh, ah.”

Erisa’s legs were trembling too much to stand, so she grabbed the leather straps hanging from the ceiling to support herself.

Seeing her like that turned him on even more while he grabbed Yuzu’s hips, pressed his penis head against her soaked pussy through her panties, and began pushing at her slit.

“Hwahhhhhhhh! Anh. Yes, th-that rubbing tip. Ah, ahh. And I can feel your thick thing moving between my legs. Ah, ahh, it keeps moving and rubbing. Ahh, it’s not inside me, but it’s moving just like it does when it is.”

The hot and hard rod stirred up that crevice full of female nectar and Yuzu moaned in the frustration of not quite getting what she wanted. She had to place her hands on the handrail for the seats to support herself while he thrust at her thighs.

“Your dick is, ah, ahh, rubbing at my slit, ahhhh, and it feels so hot and good. My pussy won’t stop throbbing and it wants more!!”

“The rubbing of your thighs feels so good! And it’s so sticky and hot because of all those sex juices!!”

“Hyah, ah, Youta-kun! Ah, but, ah, ahh, I want it inside me!! This is good, but it doesn’t satisfy the squeezing inside me!”

She rejoiced at the pleasure of him rubbing at her sensitive parts, but her womb throbbed all the more and she shook her little butt to ask for more.

“Kh!! Ah, ahh, yes, the tip is pushing against the entrance…ah! Now it’s rubbing against the slit!! Ahh, nh! That’s good, but…I want it inside me, Youta-kun!! Ahh!”

She slid her panties aside and tried to get him to push the penis head into her exposed vaginal entrance, but the hard meatstick slipped on her love juices and remained on the outside.

“Kh, ahh, rubbing like this is plenty good for me,” he said. “The squeezing of your thighs feels just as good as your pussy.”

In order to keep herself from collapsing, she squeezed her legs together, providing incredible pressure on his erection.

Plus, the shaking of her legs caused her soft inner thighs to quiver and it felt a lot like a vagina during orgasm.

“Nhh, but, but, I want your cock, hh, nh, inside meeee!”

Concerned by his claims that the thigh sex was good enough for him, Yuzu began moving her butt a lot more to try to get his manhood inside her.

“Ahh! Yuzu, if you keep that up…kh!”

“Hyah! Ahh, your dick!!”

Instead of getting his penis in her vagina, the excessive movement caused it to slip out from between her thighs.

“Oh, Youta’s cock is up for grabs – don’t mind if I do. Ahh, yes, you don’t have to put it in me, so just keep, ah, ahh, rubbing my slit!”

Turned on by Yuzu’s sexual display, Erisa moved her hips into position while still holding onto the leather straps for support.

“Ahh, wait, Erisa-chan, you cock thief! That belongs in my pussy!!”

“You just had him rub it against you for a lot longer than he did me, so it’s my turn now!!”

The two best friends used the leather straps and the handrail to support them and begged for the boy’s cock while they swayed with the shaking of the train.

“If you’re taking turns, then it would be Erisa’s turn. You can wait a bit, Yuzu.”

“Sigh. But you’d better put it in me.”

Once he promised her she would be next, Yuzu reluctantly agreed.

“Ahh, Youta. I want it inside me too, but this rubbing is still pretty good. Ah, ahhhh, yes, ah, ah, it’s even thicker and more curved than before! Ahhhh, and harder.”

Erisa was still holding onto the leather straps while he wrapped his arms around her hips from behind and slid his penis head along her vulva through her panties, causing her lithe back to tremble with pleasure.

“This sticky rubbing feels so good I think my dick is about to explode. I don’t think I’ve ever felt it so hard. Kh, nhhh!”

She intentionally squeezed her legs together and the gap between was coated in love juices and precum. As the rubbing continued, Erisa noticed just how erect the penis between her thighs was.

“Yeah, his dick got super hard between my thighs,” bragged the short girl in a sweet nasal voice. “It just kept growing and growing cause he liked it so much.”

“Don’t think you’re winning this one. I’ll get him even harder than you did. Nh, ah, ah, ahhh.”

In order to compete with Yuzu, Erisa began moving her own thighs in time with Youta to stroke the penis held at her crotch.

“Ahhh, you’re squeezing it so tight. Ah, ahh. This is too much!”

She let herself swing back and forth while hanging from the leather straps and the movement joined with the intentional squeezing of her thighs to bring the throbbing of his erection to maddening levels.

“Ahhh, I can feel your cock throbbing. Hwah, ah, and it’s still rubbing me. The tip is digging into my slit and rubbing. Ahhh, ah, ahhhhh! Heat is, nh, kh, ahhh, growing inside me, ah, ahhhh!!”

As he grew more erect, the angle of the meatstick’s curve also grew, causing the head to spread open the labia and poke at a deeper area.

“The hole inside was definitely sticky, but rubbing here is plenty sticky too. All those hot juices feel so good I swear my dick is going to explode. Ah, ahh, Erisa!”

She worked her hips to actively increase the pleasure of the thigh sex, so his erect flesh was swollen and throbbing.

“Your refusal to put it in me, ah, ahhh, makes the rubbing feel even better somehow! I want it so bad and the denial is making my pussy so sensitive and throbbing. Hyah, your hard cock is spreading me open through my underwear! Ahhhh!!”

As their movements picked up speed, his shaft ended up pushing into her panties and the loosened labia below. The stimulation made her squeeze her legs all the tighter and speed up her hips.

“Kwahhhh! So tight!! It’s so sticky and good I’m going crazy. We’re only rubbing our dick and pussy together! I’m not even inside you, so how can it feel so good!?”

Her love juices grew even stickier and soaked into her panties, causing an indecent sound and sticky strings as he rubbed against the fabric.

That combination of lubrication and stickiness allowed them to move even faster and his swollen erection pushed into her spread slit.

“Nhhhhh, ah, ahhh, I want it in me so bad, but this rubbing just keeps feeling better. Ahhh, I’m so close. But it’s not enough. I need it inside me. Ahh, ahh, Youta, put it in me so I can cum!!”

The rubbing pleasure of their thigh sex only made the longing deep in her vagina grow.

“Ahh, Erisa! If I you keep moving like that- ahhh!!”

“Ahh!! No, your dick!”

Just like with Yuzu, she wiggled her butt a little too much trying to get his rod inside her female hole, so it slipped from between her thighs when she was so close to orgasm.

“Yay! You promised, so it’s my turn now

The twintails girl eagerly stuck out her small butt that gave off a powerful scent of an aroused girl.

“Wait, don’t go!! I was so close! Youtaaa!!”

Erisa pushed her butt out and tried to push Yuzu’s away to reclaim his erection.

“Sorry, but I did promise Yuzu she was next. Nh, kh!”

“Ahh…you’re kidding.”

“Ah, ahhh, I’m so glad you kept your promise. Dick, yes, dick rubbing against my pussy, ahh, yes!”

After apologizing to disappointed Erisa, the boy stuck his hard shaft against Yuzu’s crotch and began moving just as roughly as he had with the chestnut-haired girl.

“Ahh, ah, ahhhn, ah! Hwahhh, yesssss! Dick, ah, ahh, cock, ah, ahh, cock rubbing against my pussy. Khhh! It’s not inside me, but it still, ah, ahh, feels good.”

The hot pleasure swirling within her stirred-up slit had Yuzu moaning mindlessly in no time.

“Ah, ahh, ahhhhhhhh!! Youta-kun! Your cock feels so good. Ahhh, my pussy is so hot and melted, ah, ahhh! I’m throbbing deep inside and it just feels better and better…ah, ahhh.”
The sweet throbbing in her womb had tremors running through her small body. Her hands grew limp on the handrail and she started to fall over as the train shook.

“Whoa, Yuzu!”

“Ahhh! Ah, ah, ahhhhhh!!”

In his haste to grab her as her trembling legs gave out, his hands firmly grabbed her weighty mounds.

“Nhhh, ah, ahhhh! My boobs, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhh!!”

His fingers sank deep into her extra-soft breasts.

The unexpected pleasure caused her to lean back against him while trembling and letting out heated sighs.

His penis pushed all the harder at her crotch through her panties and her thighs squeeze tightly at the shaft.

“Kh, ah, ahhhh! Yuzuuu!!”

The pressure and the sensation of her giant tits in his hands increased his arousal all the further. He roughly kneaded the soft and sweaty mounds while intensifying his hips movements.

“Hyah!! Ah, ah, ahnn! You’re rubbing so rough! Nhhh, and my boobs too. Ah, ahhhh!! It all feels so good! That hard and thick cock is- nh, yes, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhh!”

Her squeezing legs trembled while she cried out at the pleasure of the erection rubbing against her wet vulva.

“No fair, Yuzu. I was supposed to get to do that. I was supposed to cum while that hard dick rubbed against me.”

Erisa stared jealously at her best friend’s pleasure-filled face and longingly at the penis.

“I-I wanted it so bad too, ahh, when you were getting it…but I waited. So, ah, I’m not giving this dick up until I cum. Ah, ah, ahhhh!”

“You’re so mean, Yuzu. I want it too. And I was so close before.”

(Wow, these two cute girls are fighting over my dick! And I’m about to cum from rubbing between their thighs like this.)
He had not been happy when they forcibly dragged him into this, but he could not deny he was lucky to experience this kind of pleasure and arousal.

(They’re both solely focused on using my dick for pleasure, so I might as well enjoy it!)

He had thought you should only do this with a special someone, so he had been disappointed when Erisa decided they were only sex friends.

But while enjoying the pleasure of rubbing his dick against two girls who were clearly enjoying it, he had started to think casual sex was not such a bad idea after all.

(Yeah, and everyone else on this train is doing it. This is the sex-only train where everyone’s supposed to do this stuff!!)

“I’m gonna keep pleasuring both of you until I cum! I hope you’re ready for a lot more of this!!”

He forced down the lingering sense of emptiness he felt about this and sped up his thrusting against Yuzu’s crotch.

“Hyahhhh! So rough, yesss!! Wow, nh, ahhh, yes. The heat in me keeps growing, ah, ahhh, and it feels so good! Ah, ah, ahhhhhhh!!”

He stimulated her vulva even more than before and she shook as if from a jolt of electricity as her climax approached.

“It feels good for me too. Rubbing against you has me so close to cumming. I thought I could last forever if I wasn’t inside you, but it feels too damn good.”

He squeezed her breasts even harder and she squeezed his erection even harder between her thighs, filling each other with an almost painful pleasure.

(Her entire body is sticky with sweat, Oh, but she doesn’t smell sweaty at all. It’s a nice sweet, honey-like smell that makes my dick even harder.)

“Hwah, ah, your dick is pushing up even more. Ah, ahhhh, it’s digging into my slit, ah, and rubbing so much. Nh, ah, ahhh. I want it inside me…ah, but this is a lot of fun too!”

The desire to put it in her continued to grow even as he lost himself in the pleasure of thigh sex.

“Oh, his dick is sticking out from Yuzu’s crotch. It looks a lot like Yuzu just grew big, fat cock.”

“My dick is growing from Yuzu?”

“Eh? Oh, oh wow. There is a big dick growing from my crotch. Nh, khh, ah, ahhhh. My girl parts feel so good, but I also have an erect cock like a boy!”

They all knew what was really going on, but seeing that erect and throbbing penis rising up from the small but busty girl’s crotch filled all three of them with a perverted sort of arousal.

“Yuzu, you’ll make your best friend cum with that new cock of yours, won’t you!?”

After slipping out so close to climaxing, the penis was throbbing with veins bulging. Seeing that, Erisa hugged her friend.

“Ahhn, I’m being squished between Youta-kun and Erisa. Ha ha, I’m so happy!”

(Wow, my hands are being squished between their boobs. Kh, and the tip of my dick is hitting something soft and sticky. I-is that Erisa’s?)

While Yuzu rejoiced, Erisa pressed her mounds against Youta’s hands that were grabbing Yuzu’s breasts, trapping them between that seductive softness.

“Ahhhh, Youta’s…nh, Yuzu and Youta’s dick is hitting me. The tip is digging into my pussy. Ah, ahhhhhhhhhh!”

And the penis head sticking out from Yuzu’s crotch pressed against the front of Erisa’s vulva, bringing him the sensation of her nectar-soaked underwear.

(Oh, wow. Having two girls after me is good enough, but now I’m doing them both at once. I’m pleasuring both their pussies at once on the train!!)

This dream come true just kept getting better.

“Ah, ahhh, your dick keeps twitching more!!” said Yuzu. “If you keep doing that, I’ll…I’ll…nh, ahhh!”

“I’ll pleasure you both! I’ll make sure you both cum!!”

The two girls embraced with the boy’s hands trapped between their sweetly-melted breasts.

Yuzu and Erisa both rubbed their vulva against the one erection and his thrusting picked up speed.

“Ahh, ahhn, y-yesss! The tip keeps rubbing me!! Ah, ahh, your dick is so good!! My womb loves it, ahhh, even though you won’t put it in me!”

“Ahhh, Erisa-chan, all your moving is rubbing it against my pussy too. It keeps rubbing where it feels so good. Ahn, the throbbing inside me is going to overflow. Ah, ahhhhh!!”

He continued stirring up their sensitive crevices that continually produced more love juices and they were both so close they could orgasm at any time.

“Because you won’t put it in, ah, ahhh, the pleasure just keeps going and going and going! It never ends, so I feel like I’m going to go crazy! Ah, ah, ahhh!”

They were experiencing so much pleasure, but it lacked the decisive stimulation they needed to bring them to climax.

(I’m close to cumming too. I’m so close but I can’t quite get there.)

This was only a never-ending continuation of the same stimulation, so he felt like he was gradually losing steam and slowing down.

To make up for that, he began thrusting harder, which did make them twist their hips, but it still was not enough.

(We’re going to reach my stop before long!)

The lack of time made him rush.

“Whoa!”

“Kyah!”
“Ahh!!”

The train must have had some kind of trouble because they heard an ear-splitting screech while the train applied its brakes.

They cried out in surprise, and…

“Khahhh! Ahhh, yes, there!!”

He screwed up his thrust and the tip ended up pushing at Erisa’s stiff and throbbing clitoris through her panties.

“Ahhhhn!! Kh, ahhh, yesss!”

Yuzu also pitched forward as if leaning against Erisa, pushing her clit against the shaft below her.

“Kaheeeeeee! Ahhhhhhh, yes, that’s what I needed! Ah, ahh, it’s so good, ahhh, so good, I’m cumming, ah, ahh, I’m cummiiiiiiing!!”

The stimulation to Erisa’s most sensitive part caused her stagnant pleasure to burst and she began writhing maddeningly in orgasm.

“Ahhhhhhhh, yesssss! My clit! It’s so good! Ah, ah, I’m cumming! I’m, ahh, yes, ah, ah, ah, ahh, I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!”

Yuzu was also pushed over the edge by the clitoral pleasure and her entire body convulsed as she achieved climax.


“Kh, ah, ahh, you’re both…cumming? I didn’t even put it in you and you’re both cumming? Ah, ahh, I am too! Ohhh!!”

The girls had lost their balance from the unexpected braking and it only grew worse as they orgasmed.

They tensed their thighs to avoid falling, which squeezed his erect cock tight while hot pleasure ran up the urethra and a massive amount of milkiness squirted out.

“Hwahhhh! Youta’s cum!!” shouted Erisa. “Ha ha, it just keeps squirting out. Look at it all! Wow, my underwear is soaked with it.”

“Ha ha. Its dripping back and soaking into mine too,” said Yuzu. “Ahh, that stinky cum smell is the best.”

“Ah, ahh, you didn’t cum inside me, but there’s so much I swear it’s going to flow on inside of me anyway.”

He about collapsed from the lingering pleasure and lethargy of having ejaculated so much semen, but the two girls excitedly discussed all the hot cum they could feel soaking into their vulvas through their underwear.

(Ah, ahh, I never put it in them, but I soaked their pussies with cum. How is this any different from having sex with them?)
Instead of reducing their carnal relationship, he had only shown them another way he could pleasure them.

While he tried to catch his breath, the train slowed to approach his stop.

“Wow, I’m glad we could have some fun together again, Youta. Your dick and me have great compatibility, so I’d love to do it again sometime soon. Oh, but you’d better put it in next time.”

While he quickly put his penis back in his pants and fixed his disheveled clothing, Erisa gave him a sexy look and invited him to do this again.

“N-need I remind you that we really need to stop doing this.”

He had avoided penetrating them as a way of saying they had to stop having sex, but he had only fired up their lust further. Plus, he had enjoyed the thigh sex so much that he too really wanted to stick it in them next time.

“I do feel bad ruining your chances of getting along with Suzuri-chan, so I’ll make it up to you by having lots of sex with you, okay?

Yuzu realized what he was thinking and she honestly seemed to think that was a good response.

“Forget about her. I’m asking you two to leave me alone from now on.”

“I’ll get you off whenever you want too,” said Erisa. “Oh, I know. Let’s swap phone numbers and email addresses so you can call us up whenever you’re feeling horny!”

“H-hey, don’t just swipe my phone. G-give that back.”

They completely ignored him as they snatched his phone from his bag and exchanged contact information.

“Now we can call each other up when we want to have sex,” said Erisa.

“Ha ha. I’m putting your number on speed dial, so we can have lots and lots and lots of sex,” said Yuzu.

“I’m never calling you and I’m not answering any of your calls!”

He snatched his phone back from them, bluntly responded to their excited comments, and left the stopped train as if fleeing.

“Oh, Youta. He’s so shy.”

“Ha ha. He’s so cute

The unmuted excitement of the voices pursuing him from the sex-only car put him in a terrible mood.

2 comments: