Monday, March 2, 2020

Flirting Sex Train: Chapter 2 - An Encounter with Yuzu


During the fourth grade or thereabouts, Youta had been assigned the seat next to a girl who he had gotten along oddly well with. They had often talked things like TV and manga.

When the class saw it, a rumor had spread that the two of them were dating.

It was not like he had not had any kind of ulterior motive. A part of him had in fact hoped that something like that could happen.

But when the girl was pressed for an explanation from some nosy classmates, she had insisted she had no feelings for him and was only talking with him because he would not leave her alone.

They had ended up in different classes the next year, she had actively worked to ignore him, and he had grown extremely passive when it came to interacting with girls, especially on the romantic front.

So when Erisa had treated him like no more than a sex friend after what seemed like a dream come true, it had dug up those old memories.

(I never want to deal with girls like that ever again.)

The morning after having sex with Erisa, he avoided the rapid train and instead boarded the earlier normal train that stopped at every station.

He was relieved to find the ordinary morning rush instead of that bizarre scene where people gladly groped each other and had sex in front of everyone.

“Oh, hey. It’s Youta-kun

A short girl pushed through the crowd to charge toward him.

“Gwah! O-oww.”

She headbutted his solar plexus and the back of his head slammed into the train door.

He groaned in pain and looked down to see a short girl innocently smiling up at him and hugging him, which pressed two weighty mounds against him.

“Y-you!?”
Those blonde twintails and that innocent face were undoubtedly one of the three he had met yesterday.

“Morning!”

This was the somewhat emptyheaded-seeming girl named Houmai Yuzu.

“Y-yes, good morning. You aren’t with the others today?”

He looked around, fearing he might see Erisa here on the same car.

“No. We promised to meet each other, but Suzuri-chan and Erisa-chan didn’t show up. I’m all alone.”
“I see. By the way, could you maybe let go of me?”
Relieved by her answer, he tried to extricate himself from her hug which was pressing her giant breasts against him.

“Why? Do you not like hugs?”
But she looked puzzled and made no attempt to let go. In fact, she was weirdly strong and she would not budge when he tried to shake free.

“Because this is a normal car. Hugging might not be strictly against the rules, but a guy and a girl shouldn’t be getting so close together.”

Even now, she was fidgeting and pressing even harder against him for whatever reason.

He did not want another passenger mistaking this for something it wasn’t.

“Come to think of it, no one’s grabbed my boobs or butt and no one’s tried to have sex with me yet today. I thought that was weird. It’s always so much fun and feels so good, so that was a real disappointment. But you’ll touch me for them, won’t you?”
While he tried to figure out what to do, she brought her complaint to him.

“Again, we can’t do that kind of thing on here!”

“Fweh? Why not? A train’s a train.”

She must have gotten on a completely different train, mistaking it for the usual rapid one.

She had probably gotten the time and place wrong for meeting up with Erisa and Suzuri.

“Well, if no one’s going to touch me, I’ll just have to touch them. That boy is pretty cute.”

He was shocked by how airheaded this girl could be, but then she made a truly shocking suggestion. He followed her gaze to see a good-looking boy of about middle school age who looked shy and pure.

“I said you can’t do that! You’ll get in trouble.”

He could not let that happen to her.

“F-fine. If it’ll stop you, then I’ll touch you!”

He had no real reason to go so far for a stranger he had only just met yesterday, but he could not just let her commit a crime out of some weird form of innocence.

She had completely ignored his warning and was gleefully on her way to assault the other boy when he reached around from behind and grabbed the enormous mounds on her chest.

“Ahn

She moaned sweetly and writhed in his arms while he easily lifted her light (yet strong) body. He then swapped their positions to place her by the door and hid her small body behind his own.

“We really really shouldn’t be doing this kind of thing here, so keep your voice down. We can’t have anyone hearing us.”

“Okay Ha ha. Finally, some fingers sinking into my boobs. Grope me harder, okay? Kh…nh, ah, ahhh.”

She immediately started moaning seductively, but she did seem to be restraining it a fair bit.

The train was noisy enough that he doubted anyone could hear her.

(Fuck, why am I doing this again!? Also, her tits are way better than they look. It’s like my fingers never stop sinking into them!!)

They did not push back at his fingers as much as Erisa’s, but they easily won when it came to size and softness.

(If they’re this soft through her clothes, how much better are they directly?)
He though back on how great Erisa’s bare breasts had felt while kneading these ones that felt a bit like they were melting.

“Nh, ah, ah, ahhh. More, tease my boobs…with your fingers. Kh, ahhhn.”

His awkward attempt must not have been good enough for her because she unbuttoned her blouse and bared her breasts herself.

“Whoa! W-we’re on the normal train here!! Y-you can’t just whip your tits out!”

He quickly got after her for the weight he felt spilling out of the large cups of her bra, but when he felt their heat and softness, he could not help but play with them.

(Ahh, Erisa’s were plenty big, but Yuzu’s don’t even fit in my hands. How did she get such a big rack when the rest of her is so small!?)

Every move of his fingers made the entire things jiggle like they were rippling.

“Hwah, ah, ahhh. Yes…nhh…ahh. I love it when you grope my boobs. Nh, your fingers feel so good.”

The way she tried to suppress her moans only concentrated the sexuality within.

(Their shape keeps changing in my hands. Ahh, it’s like they’re playing with my fingers. Her hot tits are melting…my fingers are going to drown in them.)
They jiggled as wildly as her personality and they caught his fingers in a loving way.

He could feel the nipples growing stiff and hard against his palms.

“Getting groped is turning you on? Your nipples are so damn hard.”

He softly bit her earlobe and whispered in her ear while pinching and twisting her nipples.

“Kheeeeeeee! Hyawahhhhh!! My nipples, hwahhhhh, nh, yes, my nipples, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The sweet pleasure of massaging her breasts quickly changed to a more powerful sensation that set her small body atremble while she writhed madly in his arms.

“Hyahhhh! Youta-kunnn! Ah, more, ah, ahhhh, tease my boobs more, ahhhh!! Be rough with my nipples. Khhh!”

She placed her hands on his and begged for even greater pleasure.

“Ahh, ah, ahhhh, yes. Grope me like crazy! Ahh, my- yessss!”

He squished her erect nipples along with the rest of her breasts and she lost all self-control with her moaning.

“H-hey, quiet down! This isn’t the sex-only car, so we’re in big trouble if we’re caught!!”

“Hwahhhhhhhhh! Ah, ahhh, my ears are my weak point…”

But his whispered warning tickled her earlobe, which only made it worse.

At this rate, the noise of the train would not be enough to mask it.

Worse, the train slowed down as it approached the next station.

(Shit! This one stops at each station!!)
The sex-only car was part of a rapid train, so they could lose themselves in their activity, but that did not work with the more frequent stops. Plus, Yuzu’s voice was getting louder while the train slowed down and thus quieted down, so the other passengers would notice before they arrived at the station.

“Sh-shit! Yuzu!! Nh.”

“Hwah? Ahm! Nh, hwah, ah, ahhhhh

He had no choice but to turn her head around and kiss her to stop the moans.

“Wow… Youta-kun just kissed me. Nh, ahhh.”

The moans did stop, but Yuzu was so delighted with the kiss she passionately pushed her lips back against his and stuck her tongue in his mouth.

“Kwh! You’re using your tongue? B-but!! Ahh! What the hell? Why does it feel so good!?”

Her tongue was covered in hot saliva and it seemed to toy with his tongue. His entire body was wrapped in a sweet pleasure that felt like floating.

(I never knew kisses felt so good. Fuck, I’m going to start moaning at this rate.)

Her tongue seemed to swim through his mouth and it went for his tongue, the inside of his cheeks, and the roof of his mouth.

Meanwhile, the train arrived at the station, the door on the opposite side opened, and…

“Whoa!?”

More passengers piled on, making the car even more crowded than before.

The push from behind caused him to press Yuzu against the door.

“Nh, ahh.”

There was no longer enough space for her to turn her head, so their kiss was forcibly ended.

“Wh-what? It’s not usually this crowded.”

He was so surprised by the state of the train he forgot to be disappointed in the abrupt end to that sweet sensation.

“Nh, ahh…kh.”

Yuzu groaned in distress while he squished her against the door.

“Oh, sorry. You okay? I forgot I was still holding onto you like that. I’ll let go now!”

With his left hand still on her breast, he moved his right hand down to her stomach in the hopes of giving her a little more space, but…

“Ahh! Ahn!! Ah, khhhh!”
The shaking as the train resumed moving pushed him against her and his fingers dug further into her boob. His right hand grabbed onto her soft stomach and his crotch pressed against her butt.

“S-sorry! I really will let go now, so give me a sec!!”

He tried to slip his hand away, but really only ended up moving her breast around.

“Khh, ah, ahhhh, ah, ahhh!”

“I-I’ve almost got it away.”

While he moved the hand squished below her warm and sweaty mound, his fingers kept providing enough of a stimulation for the short girl’s entire body to tremble while she moaned.

But he did manage to get his hand down to her underboob, so he could finally move it out of the way.

(That will give her more room. And we can stop doing this stuff on the train.)

It was not that he did not want to touch her. He would have loved to continue feeling up her tits and to tease other parts of her body.

But if they continued this while pressed so close together by the packed train, they would be unable to control how far they heated up. And he did not want to find out what happened if they were caught doing such indecent things on an ordinary train.

“N-no! It feels so good, so – ah, ahhh – don’t stop!! You’re holding me so tight and pressing against me, so don’t stop with just my boobs! I’ve got lots of other dirty places your fingers can tease! Ah, ah, ahhhh! So please!!”

“Yuzu!? Whoa, hey, this is not a good- wait, what!?”
She had not been groaning in distress like he assumed. She had been moaning in pleasure from the extra close bodily contact created by the push of the other passengers.

(She was enjoying it? I-I guess the feeling did grow when we were pushed together, but we really can’t keep doing this on a crowded train.)

But the more the train accelerated, the more the shaken passengers pushed on him and the harder it was to remove himself from her.

(Her tits are pressed against the window with my fingers still buried in one of them. And my dick is pressed against her soft ass. If I get any harder, she’s bound to notice!!)

“Ha ha. What’s that hard thing I feel on my butt? That’s your dick, isn’t it? Yay! My body made you hard!”

He tried to force his body back and away from her, but it was too late. Plus, she grabbed his hands and guided them toward where she wanted to be touched.

“H-hey! Ahh!!”

She had his left hand scoop up her underboob to support the mound and she brought his right hand below her skirt. She moved it between the fidgeting thighs she was rubbing together and she had his fingertips touch the underwear soaked from the hot juices that had flowed out.

“Khh!! Ah, ah, ahhhh! Yes, touch me there. Ahh, ah, ahhh, touch me right there where I like it. Ahhhhn, ah, ahhhh!!”

“B-but that’s… And your panties are soaked. Your pussy is hot and even more melted than your tits.”

The seductive sensation kept his rational brain from functioning.

“Kh, ahh.”

He pushed just a little and sticky juice flowed from her panties – no, from the flesh petals below – like it was a ripe peach.

(I can’t touch her here on a normal train. My life is over if I’m caught. But how can I not keep going?)
The warning signal flashing deep in his mind was obscured by a sexual fog.

To hide his heavy breathing from the other passengers, he buried his face in her nape and breathed there while he pushed his finger against her panties and slid it up and down.

“Ah, ahhhn! Yes, tease me there. Ahh, more, nh, I want you to touch me more. Kh, ah, ah, ahh.”


(I can feel where the slit is even through her panties! And when I push my fingertip in there through the cloth, she moans in the hottest fucking way.)

Fresh juices flowed out and got his fingertip all sticky.

Her wiggling butt massaged his agonizingly erect penis to urge him on.

“You’re telling me I can touch you more…and tease you more, right!?”
The sweaty contact of their uniforms brought the unique sweet aroma of a girl to his nose and he could no longer restrain his male instincts.

“Nhh! Khh!! Ahhhh!”
When he roughly pressed his hand into her breast, held her small body tight, and pushed her panties aside to touch her vulva directly, she let out a wordless moan and answered his question by spreading her legs to invite him in.

(Wow, she’s loosening up and it’s spreading open. All this sticky stuff is flowing out. She likes it when I rub her here. It’s trembling and she’s breathing heavily.)

“Kh, ah, ahhhn. Yes, tease me where it feels good. Ahhh, keep rubbing back and forth like that. I can feel this hot throbbing growing inside me. Nh, ahhh, it feels so good.”

He could not actually hear it over the noise of the train, but he could feel the obscene stickiness of the female juices soaking her labia.

“It’s so good…ah, ahh. Keep touching me, Youta-kun. This is why I can’t get enough of that train. Kh, nh, nhhh. I never want it to end.”

He was not in the habit of touching girls on the train and he knew the others on that train had to be more skilled than him, but he was still delighted with and proud of himself to hear she was enjoying it.

“Is this what you do every day? Get strangers to finger this horny pussy on the train? How many guy’s fingers have been in here!?”
The more she wanted it, the more roughly he wanted to stir her up inside.

“Hyahhh! I-I’ve lost count. Ahhhhn!! It started out as just, ahh, touching my butt, nh, or my boobs, but it felt so good I had to ask for more. Ahhhh.”

“They only touched you at first?”

“We only let nice guys on that car, so they won’t do more than you want. Some of the girls in my class were talking about it and, ahh, ahhh, I decided to check it out, thinking it sounded like fun. I’d never done anything like that before, but now I’m completely hooked.”

He gulped at the thought that one visit had been all it took for her to go all in on the train sex thing.

(Then again, I only stumbled on it by accident and look at me. I guess it would be unfair to tell her she can’t be that horny when I’m no better. But enough about that. I’m more interested in this dripping wet pussy.)

Being caught would be a disaster on this normal train, yet she was seducing him so she could reach the pleasures of train sex she so desired. It turned him on like crazy to see how hopelessly horny she was.

“Ahhn, your finger, ah, ahhn, yes. Stir up my dirty slit. I love it so much, ahhn, and don’t forget my boobs. Yes, your fingers are turning me into a dirty girl!”

“Your pussy is so hot I don’t think I could stop if I tried.”

They both tried to lay the blame on the other while their sex act picked up steam.

(Oh, fuck. I don’t think either of us can keep our voices down much longer. And we must reek of sex!!)

Some people nearby may have already noticed.

Who could say when someone would get after them about it. It might be reported to their parents and schools.

Yet that anxiety and guilt only accelerated his fingers.

“Ahhhhhhh! Yes, yes, yesssssssssss!”

His love-juice-coated fingers moved across a wider region and eventually reached the throbbing flesh bead wrapped in a fleshy hood at the top of her vulva.

“Hyah! That’s-…ahh, ahh, yes, ah, ahhhhhhh!”

A slight touch was all it took for her to tense up and gasp.

Her reaction inspired a dominant sort of arousal in him.

“So you like it there!!”

He rolled her clitoris around hard enough to push back its hood.

“Ahhhh, khh, ahhh, that’s too much, khhhhhh!”

Her small body shook as if from jolts of electricity.

A hot spray of joy left her labia and dripped down to the train floor.

(She must have really liked that! I’ve heard that’s the most sensitive part of a girl’s body and looks like it’s true! Wow, my hand is soaked with her pussy juices!!)

“Ahhh, Youta-kun! It’s because people like you keep teasing me in all the right places that I can’t stop doing this. You’ve all turned me into a dirty girl.”

“How can we resist when you moan so sexily and your pussy gets so wet? Yeah, look at all these juices coming from this hole. The one for a dick to go in.”
He rubbed along her wet flesh and found the small hole from which all the pleasure juices were coming.

(It’s so small. Hard to believe a dick can fit in here. Ahh.)

“Hyahhh! Ahh! Yes, do it there now. Nhh, ahhh. Finger me in that hole…ahh, stir me up inside!”
It already seemed too small for an erect penis, but then it trembled and squeezed even tighter as he stuck his fingertip inside.

(Yeah, Erisa’s felt tight too! Will she squeeze my dick like this if I put it in her? Ahh!!)

He now wanted Yuzu to give him the pleasure Erisa had. He began pumping his fingertip in and out of her as if trying to grant that desire with his finger instead.

“Ahh! Ahh!! Ah, ah, ahh! Youta-kun, that’s so – ahhhhhhhhh!! – so good. Ahh, do it harder, ah, ahh!!”

Just when he felt her starting to squeeze again, he pulled his finger out and then buried it just barely inside her. The frustrating teasing caused her to moan louder and writhe around in search of more stimulation.

(The other passengers are going to hear her!! The people right around us must have noticed by now, right? Fuck it, I’m not stopping now!)

He had originally meant to give her the bare minimum to keep her under control, but now he had fallen for the allure of train sex. The thrilling thought of people having already noticed increased the pleasure several times over.

“Ahh, yes, finger me harder and deeper, ahh, or I’ll go crazy!! Deeper, I need it deeper! Ah, ahh! Your fingers aren’t enough!! Ahh!”

That short but horny girl came slightly, but that was not enough for her. Her vagina squeezed at his finger, she breathed heavily, and her wiggling butt rubbed against his lower stomach.

“Kh! Ah, ah, ahhhh!! Keep that up, and my dick’s going to explode!”

The sensation of her soft butt on his erection caused his growing lust to overheat. The throbbing in his penis would be too much to bear if this continued.

“Dick…yes, your dick. Khhh, I want it inside me. My pussy needs something big and hard deep inside it, so give it to me. I need it. Ahh, ahhh!!”
She looked back to plead him with tearful eyes.

“Erisa-chan told me last night that she had sex with you. She said you’ve got a really nice dick and that I’ve got to try it out myself. Ahhh, your fingers aren’t enough, so will you give me your dick? Ah, ah, ahhh, I just know it’ll feel great for both of us. Ah, ah, ahhhh!”

The fingers inside her now and Erisa’s report about his dick filled her with curiosity about the pleasure that would bring her.

“You want me to put my dick inside you? But this is the normal train and it’s packed full. Oh, b-but…”

If they were found while he was balls deep inside her, there would be no defending their actions. At the same time, he wanted to do it so bad.

“I really can put it in you? You’re okay with having sex on the normal train?”

“Yes! I want you to fuck me on the train!! I want you to pound my horny pussy with your naughty dick!”

“Yuzu!! I’m going to pound you so hard!”

The dirty way she begged him was the last straw for him.

They were still pressed up against each other and their uniforms and bodies were sticky with each other’s sweat, but they held each other even tighter as he pulled his painfully erect penis from his pants and pressed it against her crotch from behind.

“Ahh! Ah, ah, ahh, it’s touching me, I can feel it. Ah, ahh, it’s so hot and throbbing. Hh, ah, ahhh, the tip is pushing inside me. Finally, a dick inside me. Nh, ahh, ahh, ahhhh!”

His fingering had loosened her up enough for the head to slip right inside once it touched her.

(Erisa’s pussy was all melted too, but Yuzu’s is…wow.)

His shaft was thick to bursting, but she accepted it so easily and the walls surrounded it to provide it with incredible pleasure.

“Ah, ahhh! Yes, it’s inside me. Ah, ahh, your dick is so deep inside. That’s just what I wanted. It feels so good I can barely stand it.”

(Ah, ahh. First Erisa and now Yuzu. I’m having sex with her right here on the train.)

Yuzu’s vagina seemed tighter than Erisa’s, perhaps due to her smaller frame. The inner flesh squeezed at his throbbing penis and he could feel her pounding heart in his hands on her chest.

“Nh, ahh, ahhh. It’s rubbing inside me…Your dick is so thick and it’s moving inside me, ahhhhh!”

She said it was moving, but she was actually the one moving her hips to rub at the penis inside her.

“How do you like my pussy, Youta-kun? You did it with Erisa-chan too, right? My body might not be as nice as hers or Suzuri-chan’s, but I hope you enjoy this. Ahh, ahh, ahhh, kh.”

He heard the sticky sexual sound of her love juices while she moved her hips every which way to enjoy the penis inside her and satisfy it at the same time.

“Your pussy feels great. So great. I can’t speak to Suzuri’s, but it’s just as good Erisa’s. Sex with you both is the best thing ever.”

“Ha ha. You think we’re equally good, huh? Well, I bet Suzuri-chan has a great pussy too. Ahh, nh…ahh…ahhh.”

Instead of blatantly flattering her by saying hers was way better, he honestly explained his thoughts and she actually sounded happier than if he had only praised hers.

“But now it’s my turn to pleasure you!”
In a weird sort of this way, this showed how good friends those three were. She really did seem happy to hear he enjoyed having sex with Erisa and she made sure to talk up the shy girl’s vagina as well.

But he did not want to focus too much on other girls right now. Right now, he wanted to think about Yuzu since his dick was currently inside her.

“Ahh!? Ahh, Youta-kun? Khh, ah, ahhh, so deep!”

He grabbed her wiggling butt by the hips and held her even closer than before.

She cried out in surprise when he pushed his cock as deep inside as he could manage.

(Kh, she really is tight. The twitching flesh inside is squeezing me and rubbing me in the best way.)

He wanted to thrust like crazy, but that was not an option.

(If I move too much, the other passengers will notice.)

When he lost his virginity to Erisa, the pleasure had been enhanced by having so many other couples fucking all around them, but this was the normal train.

He moved his hips slowly to try to hide what they were doing as he pushed the tip of his dick into the deepest part of her.

“Hyah!? Nh, ah, ahh, y-yes…ahn! J-just like that. Ah, ahh, fill me all the way up. Ah, ahh!! When you hit me deep inside like that, the breath catches in my throat!”

“Wh-what? Does it hurt? Should I stop?”
He did not actually know much of anything about the female body. Until yesterday, he had been a virgin who only dreamed of having sex one day.

He had been lost in the moment with Erisa and it had simply felt really good. He did not actually know how to pleasure a girl properly, so he was afraid he might have been hurting Yuzu while trying to find a way to do this without too much movement.

“My, ahh, breath catches, but not cause it hurts. Ahh, it feels too good. Ahh, so don’t stop. I love this, ah, ah, ahh.”

He was apparently doing it right. Every time he pushed up into her, she would gasp and tremble and then let out a heated breath and go limp.

(She squeezes so tight when I do that, so it’s pretty great for me too.)

The pleasure from her womb led her inner flesh to crawl pleasantly across his shaft.

“I can’t believe how wet you are inside. It’s so sticky.”

While he enjoyed the squeezing and repeatedly applied pressure deep inside her, he noticed her vagina filling with thicker love juices that gave off an even stronger sweet aroma.

“Ahh…nh, ah, ahh. That’s because your dick is hitting me right where I like it. I tense up inside and all those sticky juices flow out. It’s a lot like when someone plays with my clit.”

This stimulation to her womb apparently affected her similarly to clitoral stimulation.

(So is she about to cum? It could happen at any moment.)

If he stimulated her too much, she would cum right away, so he pushed against her womb gently, like handling an explosive that would go off if shaken too much.

“Khh! Nh, ahh, ah, ahh, yes, it’s so good, ah, ahh, the sticky juices won’t stop. Ah, ah, ahhhh!”

“Yuzu? Kh, ah, ahh, you’re rubbing my dick so good. Your pussy is so wet and sticky.”

Now that she was a little more used to the stimulation he was providing, the twintail girl began grinding her hips against him again. He had been worried about making her cum unexpectedly, but now he was way more worried about himself blowing his load.

(Sh-shit. Her pussy is squeezing and stroking my dick all over. How can this be so good?)

“Ah, ahh. Pushing on me deep inside is great, but I need this kind of rubbing too. I want it all.”

Her hips movements picked up speed as she greedily sought the pleasure, so the lewd sound of her thick love juices being stirred up grew loud enough he feared it could be heard over the train.

“Fuck being stealthy. I’m gonna start moving inside you, okay?”

“Yes, pound my pussy. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Okay, but this is only because your pussy feels so damn good I can’t help myself. So don’t blame me if we’re caught. I know we shouldn’t be doing this, especially when we’re not even dating, but I really can’t myself!”

He still felt guilty about doing it with Erisa the day before, yet here he was fucking Yuzu too. He knew he was only digging himself deeper, but he could not restrain the urge to grab Yuzu’s small body and pound her from behind.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Yes…yess, ah, ahhh!! Dick, cock, ahh, ah, so hard, diiiick! Pounding my pussy!”

“Um, Yuzu! Does it hurt? Is this too rough!?”
He was not sure he could stop, but he had to ask when she could no longer form complete sentences.

“Khh, so thick…ah, ahh, and pounding my hole. It doesn’t hurt. I like it rough. Ahhn, ah, ahhhh!”

She squeezed his penis tight while moaning in pleasure.

She produced even more love juices as if to tell him he could be even rougher.

(Erisa’s pussy was wet and tight too. It’s like their pussies move and squeeze in response to the pleasure!!)

He was reminded of his first vagina while enjoying the intense squeezing of Yuzu’s.

“You and Erisa are both so fucking horny! And you might be used to doing this, but I’m not. So don’t give me the wrong idea like Erisa did.”

He had thought they could become boyfriend and girlfriend, but Erisa had only been interested in him as a sex friend, a concept he had never even considered. He could guess pretty easily this airheaded girl was the same.

(If that’s what she wants, I’m willing to play along!! I’ll enjoy her pussy for as long as I can!)

“Ahh, ah, ahhhhh!! Yes, khh, ah, ahh, ah, ahhhhh! Your cock is pounding me…so hard…I’m going to break. Ah, kh, I can barely…breathe!! Ah, ahhhh, y-yes, ah, this is what I wanted, ah, ahhhhh!”

He thrust up at her womb so hard she lifted off the floor and her exposed tits jiggled wildly.

The rough treatment only made her vaginal walls squeeze him in joy, provoking the urge deep within his lower stomach.

(The rougher I am, the more she likes it. Her pussy is full of hot love juices and squeezing me so tight. It’s rubbing me in even more complicated ways now.)

Simply squeezing him or simply rubbing him would have been good enough, but the unpredictable stimulation from her squeezing and rubbing vagina soaked his dick with agonizingly sweet pleasure.

(I’m going to, ahh, cum first at this rate. I can feel the cum rising inside me…I’m going to blow my load.)

The hot mass in his lower stomach rapidly grew more intense and began rising up from the base of his shaft.

“Khhh, ah, ahhh! Your cock is, ah, ahh, getting even harder. It’s getting bigger and throbbing inside me, ah, ah, ahhh!”

(Yuzu!! I’m about to cum, but is my dick’s reaction bringing her to climax too!? Is she close?)
The pounding of his growing and throbbing penis shook her vaginal walls and womb and she could no longer control her own pleasure. Her inner flesh squeezed even tighter to melt his dick and enhance the urge to ejaculate.

While they both drove each other to climax with sweet pleasure, love juices and precum flowed endlessly out to soak her female hole.

(Ah, ahh, I’m going to cum on the train. Everyone will smell that and they’ll all notice.)

Sensing the danger of the coming ejaculation within the vortex of sweet pleasure, he grabbed the short girl’s large breasts that were bouncing from his intense thrusting.

The mounds had been forming bell-like shapes as they bounced and they felt even softer and more melted than when he had felt them before. Heat filled his fingertips as they sank into her soft flesh.

“Hyahhhh! Ah, ahhhhh!! My boobs, ah, ahh, all of a sudden, ahhh, y-yes, ahhh, they’re so sensitive!”

Yuzu had been just barely managing to restrain her intense moaning to a level the other passengers could not hear, but now she cried out so loudly there was no way it went unnoticed.


“The pleasure in your pussy made your boobs more sensitive? Then what about here?”

He pinched her nipples which were the one hard point on those soft mounds.

At the same time, he had just about pulled his erection out of her but then thrust all the way back in for a merciless blow to her womb.

“Ahhhhhhhn!! Ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhn! Ah, ahhhh, it’s so…so good! Yes, ah, ahhhhh, yes, nhh, oh, ahhh, I’m cummming, ah, ahhhhh, ahhh, nhhhhh, ahh, I’m cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!”

She tensed up like she had been zapped by electricity while he continued the hard thrusting and groped her twin mounds roughly enough to push the nipples down into them, so she finally achieved orgasm while her entire body convulsed.

(Wow, she’s really cumming. I had sex on the train and made the girl cum.)
He felt guilty and looked around, assuming someone must have noticed, but the train’s brakes were squealing as they approached the station and that seemed to have masked it all.

He breathed a sigh of relief, but then…

“Ahhhh, Youta-kun, your cock, ahhh, is so good!!”

Her vaginal walls squeezed tight in orgasmic pleasure to mercilessly shake his penis.

“Kh, ah, ahhhh! Wait, ah, ahh, if you do that, I can’t, ahhhh, stop myself. Ahhh!!”

The urge that had reached the base of his dick rapidly grew and a scorching sensation rushed up his urethra. He desperately tried to fight it, but…

“Your cock is twitching so much. Nhh, ahhhh!”

Her vagina’s continual orgasmic movement caused her to squeeze even together on his manhood.

“Ahhh, I’m cumming!!”

Maddeningly sweet pleasure soaked his dick while a milky torrent surged out and quickly filled her vagina.

“Ahhh, it’s so hot! And deep. Your cum is, ah, ah, ahhh!! All that thick cock juice is, nhhh, inside me! It’s filling up my pussy!!”

The intensity of his ejaculation struck her womb and its heat filled her vagina, causing another wave of trembling pleasure to wash over the innocent girl while she leaned back into his body.

(Ah, ah, ahh. I came. I came inside her because she squeezed so tight. Yeah, I ended up having sex on the train and going all the way. But someone must have noticed that. We are in so much trouble.)

While basking in the afterglow, he moved his eyes lazily around while trying to catch his breath. He supported limp Yuzu from behind while still inside her and observed his surroundings.

But everyone on the train was preparing to leave and none of them were focused on him and Yuzu. Whether they had not noticed or were merely pretending to not have noticed, he could not say.

(Oh, we’ve arrived at the station.)

He briefly felt relieved, but then the door in front of them opened. It caught him off guard because this station’s platform was on the opposite side from the previous station.

“Whoa! U-uh, oh!!”

He quickly came back to his senses and just barely managed to shove her breasts back in her uniform in time, but at the same time, the disembarking passengers pushed from behind and the two of them staggered out onto the platform.

“Shit! M-my dick!!”

Yuzu unsteadily walked a bit and his penis slipped out of her vagina. It was still erect and dripping with semen right there on the platform, so he quickly shoved it in his pants and pulled up the zipper.

“Phew. D-did I get that in time?”
Praying that no one had noticed during the hustle and bustle of the morning rush hour, he glanced around.

His eyes landed on someone who must have been riding on a different car of the same train and had disembarked at the same time as them. The girl wore the same uniform as Yuzu and she had unbelievably large breasts but looked rather shy. His gaze met her tense one.

“Oh…Miyazae…Suzuri.”

His voice was scratchy as he spoke the name that Erisa had told him.

“Oh, hey. It’s Suzuri-chan. Morning. Guess what, Youta-kun, and I just- nh, ahh.”

There was no need to ask if she had seen. Yuzu greeted her with a somewhat nasal voice, but then the short girl trembled from her recent orgasm, and a milky liquid dripped from her skirt and down her inner thighs.

Suzuri’s beautiful face visibly grew red while her damp eyes trembled in fear like she had seen something she refused to believe.

“I-it’s not what it looks like. It’s, um…”

Except it was exactly what it looked like.

He tried to find the words to explain, but there were none to find. She wordlessly turned away from him, grabbed dazed Yuzu’s hand, and hopped onto the train she had just vacated.

“Ah.”

Suzuri kept her back turned and made no attempt to look back, so Youta could only stare at her black braid as the doors closed and the train left.

4 comments:

  1. Thank,hopefully can be continued and released quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to determine if this short quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can u consider translating this one :
    https://hitomi.la/manga/saimin-seishidou-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E-1357592.html

    ReplyDelete