Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Magical Princess Makina: Another End 5 - The Restaurant’s Horny Waitress


The name’s Wanderin’ Joe.

I’m your typical adventurer. Y’know, a guy who travels from town to town bounty hunting and treasure hunting.

But as your typical adventurer, I’d found myself lost yet again.

I’d never been more lost. There was nothing but deep forest in every direction.

I had dug up some rare ore at Wells’s mine and planned to make a name for myself in the royal capital.

Well, that was the plan, but I spent way too much at Banilanda’s Pub when I stopped there on the way. As you’d expect with a handsome man like me, I was Mr. Popular while I was there, but those cute bunny girls ended up sucking my balls and my wallet dry. Well, that’s life sometimes.

But Banilanda, the monstrous looking owner of the pub, had told me of a route to cut straight through the forest. She looked like an orc, but she’s a pretty nice person.

The forest is dangerous, but walking around it to the royal capital would have taken days. I didn’t have enough money left for that, so I had just one choice. It was called the Forest of Monsters, but I thought an adventurer of my level could handle it.

“So…hungry…”

All I could find to eat was flowers and berries. Everything around me was green and I couldn’t find the path to the royal capital. I thought I was going to go crazy.

“Oh?”

But then I found salvation. A wooden building suddenly appeared before me.

“The Cat’s Collar? …This is a restaurant!? I’m saved!”

I did not have much money, but I had enough for a meal and a room for the night. I decided to fill my stomach there and ask them the way out of the forest.

I had a way of always lucking out in the end.

I happily threw open the door to the restaurant.



“Welcome!”

“J-just the one person?”

“Follow me please~.”

“Ohh, now this is what I like to see.”

I forgot all about my hunger and I smiled like I was partaking of the finest delicacy.

I was greeted by three waitresses when I entered the restaurant. One was a cheerful-looking little lady with pink twintails and another was a more docile-looking blue-haired girl.

But my eyes were drawn to in the blonde girl who was still young, but was taller than those two and (more importantly) had some massive melons barely contained in her top. She was wearing a maid-style uniform, but she still gave off a refined aura.

“I will take your coat.”

“And to ensure all of the customers can relax and enjoy their meal, please leave your weapons on this shelf.”

“How about we clean you up~?”

“Heh heh heh. You’re thorough here, aren’t you? What a strange restaurant.”

While the three cute girls looked after me, I had almost all my equipment removed and was led further in.

But it seemed odd I’d never heard rumors of this place when they had such cuties working here. Did the people who knew keep it a secret?

“Th-this way please…”

The blue-haired young lady showed me the way. The energetic girl and the busty blonde were great, but I found I was more in the mood for this calmer girl. I kinda wanted to turn her into my kind of woman.

“Nh, h-huh?”

Something was wrong. I had planned to eat a ton here since I was starving, but I started feeling really sleepy.

Was I worn out from the journey? But this was more than that. My mind was quickly fading…

“…”



“Wh-what should we do, Nunna?”

“Hmm, he doesn’t look very tasty, so I’ll pass. But we can’t let a catch go to waste, so let’s take just his life force.”

“You mean…?”

“That’s right, Nena! It’s time to have some fun with you, Makina, and Tet!”

Nena, who was actually the boy named Nero, looked frightened, but Makina’s face was filled with sexual desire.

The Gelwess symbol appeared on pink-haired Nunna’s forehead, her cat-like eyes glowed, and she licked her lips.



While trapped in the crystal, Wanderin’ Joe could only watch the obscene party play out.

“Ahhh♥ Nyaaahn♥ I love it♥ Your sexual energy is the best, mister♥ I can’t stand it♥”

“Ah, kh, stop this!”

Nunna’s small body bounced up and down on the large bed. Her breasts were only budding by human standards, but she had an incredible body for people who were into that kind of thing.

Puffy pink nipples blossomed at the tip of those slight mounds. They were the same color as her hair and they were erect. Her small butt and slender hips moved rhythmically to ride Tet’s cock.

“Princess…!”

Makina and Tet had been asked to search for missing Nero by the boy’s father. They had encountered the monster named Nunna during their search and Tet had lost to her. He had been injured and confined to bed while he healed. All the while, Nunna drained is sexual energy like this.

“Well?♥ How do you like it having such a little girl riding you?♥ My monster pussy is super tight, isn’t it?♥ It feels good, doesn’t it, mister?♥ You can move your hips too if you want♥”

“I would never!”

Despite Tet’s wishes, his penis reacted inside Nunna’s vagina.

Her womb and the smooth curve of her stomach throbbed with joy at the movement and her vagina tightened around his rod even more.

She looked just like a cute little girl (and that young appearance was definitely part of the problem), but she had nearly killed him before. She was the wicked monster who had kidnapped Nero, given him the sex curse, and attacked any adventurers who entered the forest.

Tet hated how his body reacted so positively when she had her way with him like this. And more importantly…

“You can be honest with yourself, mister~♥ Just give in to your lust♥ Like Nena and Makina over there!”

What pained him more than his own situation was the pair having sex in the next bed over.

“Ah♥ Ahh♥ Nhh♥ More♥ Harder♥ Nero♥”

Makina had gotten down on all fours and lifted up her maid uniform’s skirt while Nero pounded her from behind.

Gravity was pulling her breasts down and they jiggled back and forth with each thrust while the pink tips grew ever harder.

From Tet’s perspective, he was seeing his unsullied master moaning as a younger boy had his way with her. The melted look on her face and bestial moans were a first for him.

The plump butt and thighs visible below her lifted skirt were sweaty and her white skin was flushed with arousal.

Her face was also flushed and she had sweat on her brow. His precious master and the childhood friend he was supposed to protect was being fucked in such an indecent pose.

“Ahhh♥ Ahh♥ Makina♥”

Nero had lifted the skirt of his maid uniform to reveal an erection while he desperately pounded his hips against the large butt before him.

He looked just like a girl, but his male side showed through when he devoured that female body with no concern for Tet’s presence.

“Nero♥ Nero♥ Ahh♥ Ahh♥ Ahhn♥ Yes♥ It’s so good♥♥♥”

“Makina♥ Ah♥ It like it too♥”

They both had the sex curse, so the pleasure of sex was truly addictive. Soon after failing to rescue Nero, Makina had become hooked on these orgies and Nero remained a captive.

“Kh! Princess!”

Tet felt so powerless after failing to defeat Nunna and failing to save Makina and Nero. He felt intense regret.

But he clenched his teeth most of all at himself for getting so hard inside this monster’s vagina while she forced herself onto him.

He could claim it was only a biological reaction to the physical stimuli, but he could not deny that the blood was gathering in his lower body from hearing his childhood friend’s moans and seeing her fucked by another man (well, boy) overrun by lust. And that was what he truly could not forgive himself for.

“Fuck!”

“Ahh, yes♥ I love moving my hips while watching cute Nena and cute Makina going at it like animals And milking you of all your cum while you try and fail to avoid getting hard is the greatest pleasure of all Everyone should obey their instincts Humans are animals just like the rest of us

Nunna felt pleasure surging through her spine while she moved her hips above Tet.

This restaurant had become a place for these four to bring their instincts to the surface and enjoy animalistic sex while gathering life force energy from any adventurers who happened by. These orgies of the flesh were exactly what Nunna wanted, but Tet alone kept his senses.

“Do you really think I’ll give in if you keep doing this!?”

“What you do doesn’t matter, mister. Not when they’ve already given in.”

“…!”

Nunna was enjoying Tet’s cock so much her entire body was sweaty and drool dripped from the corner of her mouth, but now she pointed over at the pair next to them.

The boy who looked just like a girl was giving into his male instincts by grabbing Makina’s butt and hips and thrusting faster as he approached climax.

“Ah♥ I’m about to cum♥ Makina♥ I’m going to cum♥”

“Ahhhh♥ Cum♥ Cum inside me♥ Fill me up♥ Squirt it all out and- ah♥ Nhhh♥ Hwaaaaaahh♥♥♥”

As those two orgasmed in unison, Tet could only bite his lip and avert his gaze.

“Princess!”

Nero came in the deepest part of Makina’s vagina so hard Tet swore he could hear it.

He could not cover his ears, so there was no blocking out Makina’s cry of joy as she was cummed inside or the sound of the cum filling her royal womb.

“Princess! Please come back to your senses! You mustn’t let a monster control you and have indecent relations with such a young child!”

But Makina could no longer remember her duty as a princess or her love for Tet. Her thoughts were ruled by the sex curse as her face was distorted by the pleasure of orgasm.

“Ahh♥ It’s so hot♥ There’s so much of your cum♥ Eh heh heh♥ This is the best♥”

“Princess…”

Nero and Makina had had sex several times already, so they knew each other’s bodies quite well and could bring each other the greatest pleasure.

As proof, a milky white substance erupted from the nipples of the breasts she had bared herself. Those mounds shook in time with Nero’s hips and seemed to be producing milk along with her climax.

“Makina♥ I…I want to go home and see my mama.”

“Hee hee♥ Don’t worry♥ I’m your wife and your mama now♥ If you’re feeling lonely…look♥ You can drink mama’s milk to clam down♥ So don’t cry, little papa♥”

Makina embraced Nero and pressed her giant breast against his mouth to get him to drink her milk. Since she was producing milk, she must have already had Nero’s child inside her.

Nero could not return to his family, but he had gained a new family here.

“There’s nothing at all to worry about, Nena♥ Let’s all live here together and enjoy ourselves♥ …Ah♥ I’m cumming♥ I’m cumming, cumming, cummiiiiiiiiiiiiing♥”

“Kh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Tet clenched his teeth, but he could not stop the surge of milkiness from filling Nunna’s womb.

Nunna cried out in pleasure at the sensation and then began moving her hips again. Nero sobbed and sucked at Makina’s breast while trapped between pleasure and sadness. Makina herself gained a melted look of pleasure, pushed Nero back onto the bed, and mounted him.



They say a monster lives in the forest leading to the royal capital.

And they say there is a restaurant in that forest where beautiful waitresses work.

But no one who enters that forest ever returns alive. It was unclear where the rumor had come from, but it had spread to all the nearby villages and towns.

2 comments: